- Features & Specs
- More Info
QUICKJACK BY RANGER
THE ULTIMATE RACE CAR JACK SYSTEM
The QuickJack was developed specifically to address the shortcomings that have plagued the race circuit and DIY market for decades – getting cars off the ground shouldn’t be such a chore. Wasting time getting cars in the air means less time wrenching, and at the track seconds separate winners from losers. The QuickJack portable lifting system makes vehicle maintenance on the track and off convenient and lightning fast. The QuickJack can go anywhere and can be easily stowed in the trunk or back seat of most cars when not in use. Bring it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance in the comfort of your home, all in seconds.
The 3,500 pound capacity QuickJack replaces clumsy floor jacks and unstable jack stands with a safe, durable and very convenient vehicle jacking and support system. Simply position the lightweight jack frames under the vehicle, push the raise button on the remote hand-held pendant control and in less than ten seconds the entire car is almost two-feet off the ground, ready for tire changes, chassis tuning or other maintenance. The rugged built QuickJack collapses to a low three-inch profile so it fits where other jacks don’t and the no-assembly-required set-up means practicality and portability becomes reality. Because the QuickJack is void of any cross members it provides greater undercar access and can be installed at a width that best suits the vehicles you’ll be raising.
Whether you’re a sanctioned racer, weekend warrior or DIY’er the QuickJack lifting system is designed with your safety in mind. Ranger Products™ has nearly a half-century of know-how and dedication to craftsmanship and our use of only high grade materials is what makes the QuickJack system one of the safest on the market. No one in the industry has a more sophisticated and comprehensive engineering, research and quality control program than Ranger and our many thousand customers worldwide prove it.
A good solution makes life simpler and the QuickJack exceeds that challenge. Easily affordable, the QuickJack extends the price advantage to your value-conscious racing enterprise while providing the durability and performance that keeps your cars running up front. Close that frustrating pit service gap and make those tasks a whole lot easier – all without compromising on convenience.
The QuickJack was primarily designed for racers who get tired of dancing with floor jacks and jack stands after each race.
A typical support team’s duty for the weekend…
A typical support team’s duty for the weekend…
• Get car ready…floor jack, stands, tires off, floor jack, stands, car down…
• Practice…floor jack, stands, tires off, floor jack, stands, car down…
• Qualifying…floor jack, stands, tires off, floor jack, stands, car down…
• Saturday…floor jack, stands, tires off, floor jack, stands, car down…
• Final race…floor jack, stands, tires off, floor jack, stands, car down...
Other added benefits…
• Many times with multiple cars under a canopy, parked side by side, there is simply little or no room to easily navigate a floor jack or floor jack handle.
• You will have all wheels off before other teams have their cars in the air.
• You'll get a lot of attention and will be the talk of the paddock area.
Features & Specs
- 3500-pound capacity.
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds.
- Open-center design for clear undercar access.
- Remote pendant control features a 20-foot cord.
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up.
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety. • Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames.
- Strong 14-gauge steel frame.
- It’s a jack to use when you need it then conveniently stow out of the way.
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles. • Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars.
- Optional motorcycle adapter easily converts the QuickJack into a full-service bike lift.
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms.
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed.
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
- Portable power unit features a 110-volt motor with remote push-button controls for simple operation. An optional 12-volt DC unit also available.
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile.
- Power unit features a built-in flow divider for precisely equalized lifting.
- Rugged safety lock bars keep all vehicles safely held in a raised and locked position.
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system.
- Durable powder coat finish
Power Unit Info A 110V AC power unit comes standard. An optional DC power unit is also available for same price.
- DC power unit: @2500 PSI = 125 AMPS / 1500 Watts / .40 GPM
- AC power unit: @2500 PSI = 11 AMPS / 1200 Watts / .15 GPM
- Weight capacity: 3,500-lbs. / 1588 kg.
- Individual frame weight: 45 lbs. / 20 kg.
- Platform lifting height (frame only): 16.75” / 406 mm.
- Platform lifting height (with rubber lift blocks): 20” / 508 mm.
- Minimum collapsed height: 3” / 76 mm. • Rubber block position MIN: 28.75” / 730 mm.
- Rubber block position MAX: 43.75” / 1111 mm.
- Frame width: 10.5” / 2677 mm. • Frame length: 61.5” / 1562 mm.
- Lifting time: 10-seconds • Packaged weight (jack system complete - less power unit): 108 lbs. / 49 kg.
- Packaged weight (power unit and power unit carrier): 18 lbs. / 8 kg.
- Packaged dimensions (jack system frames only – pair): 63” x 11.75” x 6.5” / 1600 mm x 298 mm. x 165 mm.
- Packaged dimensions (power unit and power unit carrier): 8.5” x 18.5” / 216 mm. x 470 mm.
We encourage all owners to know their equipment and to follow good safety practices at all times. The QuickJack has been designed and built with your safety in mind, but the ultimate responsibility for safe operation is with the operator.
Customer Testimonial -
"I assembled and used your BL-3500 Quick Jack lift, even after my recent back fusion, and I have recommended it to Slingmods.com, and given them your contact information. This doesn’t match their recommended lift points in the manual, but gees, it’s a tubular frame and you just have to get it forward enough to get the job done. I’ve attached a pic, and you can slide the tubes further back and get entirely underneath the slingshot with this lift and a creeper, with plenty of room to work. I used the 2 inch blocks, but I think the 4 inch block, probably up front, would work better. I’ve attached a pic, which I also sent to Slingmods.com, in the hopes that more people would use this lift. Many of their mods either require that you get under the vehicle, or the forward tilting hood is a real back killer, but not when you raise the vehicle with this lift. Thanks for your advice."
- Thomas Briggs, MD
Ranger QuickJack BL-3500 Car Lift Reviews
Add your review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)