- Features & Specs
- More Info
QUICKJACK BY RANGER
THE ULTIMATE RACE CAR JACK SYSTEM
The QuickJack was developed specifically to address the shortcomings that have plagued the race circuit and DIY market for decades – getting cars off the ground shouldn’t be such a chore. Wasting time getting cars in the air means less time wrenching, and at the track seconds separate winners from losers. The QuickJack portable lifting system makes vehicle maintenance on the track and off convenient and lightning fast. The QuickJack can go anywhere and can be easily stowed in the trunk or back seat of most cars when not in use. Bring it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance in the comfort of your home, all in seconds.
The amazing QuickJack portable lifting system makes vehicle maintenance on the track and off convenient and lightning fast. The BL-3500SLX can go anywhere and can be easily stowed in the trunk or back seat of most cars when not in use. Bring it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance in the comfort of your home, all in seconds. Simply position the lightweight jack frames under the vehicle, push the raise button on the remote hand-held pendant control and in less than a minute the entire car is almost two-feet off the ground, ready for tire changes, chassis tuning or other maintenance.
The QuickJack BL-5000SLX (110V) is a 5,000-pound capacity vehicle and support jack system that can be easily transported. Take it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance fast and easy. Simply position the lightweight jack frames under the vehicle, push the raise button on the remote hand-held pendant control and in less than a minute the entire car is almost two-feet off the ground, ready for tire changes, chassis tuning or other maintenance.
Ranger Products™ has nearly a half-century of know-how and dedication to craftsmanship and our use of only high grade materials is what makes the QuickJack system one of the safest on the market. No one in the industry has a more sophisticated and comprehensive engineering, research and quality control program than Ranger and our many thousand customers worldwide prove it.
A recent survey reports that consumers continue to embrace DIY auto repair and they’re saving hundreds or even thousands of dollars by doing so. The findings show that these DIY auto repairers are chiefly driven by cost-savings (one-third report saving over $1,000 per year), but also by the enjoyment and reward of doing the actual work.
Complete package includes:
(2) ea. jack frame assemblies
(2) ea. 150" hydraulic hoses
(2) ea. 14" aux. hoses
(2) ea. quick-mount handles
(4) ea. 1.5" x 3" x 4" rubber blocks
(4) ea. 3" x 3" x 4" rubber blocks
(1) 110V AC mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control (Other voltage options available)
Other voltage options available.
> 12‐Volt DC (Available for sale in Europe) - Add $50
> 110v 60hz (Not available for sale in Europe )
> 208‐230v 50/60hz (Not available for sale in Europe)
> AC Power Unit Time to Full Rise: 31 seconds
> DC Power Unit Time to Full Rise: 18 seconds
1) How does the locking system work? The safety lock bar can be engaged in two different positions. Mid-level and max rise.
2) Is the QuickJack safe? If you compare the number of people killed or injured annually using floor jacks or jack stands to other car lifting solutions, it’s evident that the QuickJack provides increased safety when installed and operated properly.
3) How does it stay level? Our miniature hydraulic power unit is equipped with an integrated flow divider / combiner valve that equally proportions the hydraulic fluid allowing both QuickJack frames to remain synchronized during operation.
4) Why the model number change and what enhancements were made?
- Our new and improved SLX models feature cantilevered rubber block trays for increased rubber block reach. Not only do the extended trays allow for better functionality, they also allow the contact blocks on the trailing side of the lifting frames to be positioned closer to the wheels during set-up.
- We have added a 7,000-pound capacity model to our lineup. The new BL-7000SLX is the perfect solution for servicing full size vehicles and light trucks.
- Our BL-5000SLX and BL-7000SLX models now feature reinforced upper frame rails with box-welded steel reinforcements to minimize deflection.
- The enhanced SLX models also feature dual-position automatic safety locks that engage automatically as the lift rises. A quick flip of the lock bar disengages the safeties for a smooth hands-free descent
5) Does hydraulic fluid come with the QuickJack? Hydraulic fluid is to be supplied by the end-user only and will be required for operation. The QuickJack is designed to operate using standard 10-weight, non-foaming, non-detergent hydraulic oil or Dexron-III ATF fluid - available in virtually any automotive store.
6) Do I need a special floor or foundation to support my new QuickJack? Most residential or commercial concrete foundations are strong enough to support a QuickJack. If using on asphalt or compacted and dry dirt paddock areas use ¾” plywood under each jack frame. A level floor with 2-degrees of slope is suggested for safe use. If a floor is of questionable slope, consider a survey of the site and/or the possibility of pouring a new level concrete slab. In no event shall QuickJack be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages for the misinterpretation of this information.
7) What is the max allowable slope if I want to use the QuickJack on my driveway or other unlevel surfaces?
Side to side - 3 degrees
Front to back 4 degrees
Features & Specs
> 5,000-pound capacity
> From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
> Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
> Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
> Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
> Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation.
> Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
> Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord
> Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
> Open-center design for clear undercar access
> Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
> Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
> Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
> It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way
> Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
> Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
> Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
> Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
> Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
> A metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
> Eight adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
> Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system.
> Durable powder coat finish
This model comes standard with 110V AC.
Also available -
12 VDC - Add $40
220V - 1 ph
Lifting capacity per pair
5,000 lbs. / 2268 kg.
(A) Minimum collapsed height
3” / 76 mm.
(B) Platform lifting height (Frame only)
17.2” / 437 mm.
(C) Platform lifting height (with small rubber block)
17.8” / 452 mm.
(D) Platform lifting height (with tall rubber block)
19” / 483 mm.
(E) Platform lifting height (with stacked rubber blocks)
22.5” / 572 mm.
(F) Frame width
11” / 278 mm.
(G) Rubber lift block position - max. spread
60” / 1524 mm.
(H) Rubber lift block position - min. spread
31.5” / 800 mm.
(I) Overall frame length
72.5” / 1841 mm.
Individual jack frame - net weight (ea.)
76 lbs. / 34 kg.
Power unit/carrier complete - net weight
35 lbs. / 16 kg.
Customer Testimonial -
"I assembled and used your BL-3500 Quick Jack lift, even after my recent back fusion, and I have recommended it to Slingmods.com, and given them your contact information. This doesn’t match their recommended lift points in the manual, but gees, it’s a tubular frame and you just have to get it forward enough to get the job done. I’ve attached a pic, and you can slide the tubes further back and get entirely underneath the slingshot with this lift and a creeper, with plenty of room to work. I used the 2 inch blocks, but I think the 4 inch block, probably up front, would work better. I’ve attached a pic, which I also sent to Slingmods.com, in the hopes that more people would use this lift. Many of their mods either require that you get under the vehicle, or the forward tilting hood is a real back killer, but not when you raise the vehicle with this lift. Thanks for your advice."
- Thomas Briggs, MD
Ranger QuickJack BL-5000SLX Car Lift Reviews
Add your review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts
Car Lifts > Specialty Lifts
Jacks > Other Jacks
Top Brands > BendPak
Top Brands > Ranger
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Portable Car Lifts
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts
Car Lifts > QuickJack Portable Car Lift