- Features & Specs
- More Info
The QuickJack BL-5000XL is a 5,000-pound capacity portable car jack system can be easily transported so you can take it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance fast and easy. Simply position the lightweight jack frames under the vehicle, push the raise button on the remote hand-held pendant control and in seconds the entire car is almost two-feet off the ground, ready for tire changes, chassis tuning or other maintenance.
Complete package includes; (2) ea. jack frame assemblies, (2) ea. 150" hydraulic hoses, (2) ea. 14" aux. hoses, (2) ea. quick-mount handles, (4) ea. 1.5" x 3" x 4" rubber blocks, (4) ea. 3" x 3" x 4" rubber blocks, (1) mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control – 110V-AC (optional 12V-DC available).
PATENTED. All Rights Reserved.
Features & Specs
• 5,000-pound capacity.
• From stow to go in less than 60-seconds.
• Open-center design for clear undercar access.
• Remote pendant control features a 20-foot cord.
• Rugged safety lock bars with dual locking positions keep vehicles safely held in a raised and locked position
• Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up.
• Includes an eight-piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety.
• Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames.
• Rugged welded tubular steel frames.
• Integrated rubber wheels for added mobility.
• Conveniently store out of the way when not in use.
• Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles.
• Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars.
• Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms.
• Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed.
• Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
• Portable power unit features a 110-volt motor with remote push-button controls for simple operation. (Optional 12-volt DC unit also available).
• A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile.
• Power unit features a built-in flow divider for precisely equalized lifting.
• Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system.
• Optional SUV and light-truck adapter set provides added lifting height and better accommodates tube frame chassis.
• Durable powder coat finish.
• Optional motorcycle adapter easily converts the QuickJack into a full-service bike lift. (Available soon)
Power Unit Info
A 110V AC power unit comes standard. An optional DC power unit is also available for same price.
- DC power unit: @2000 PSI = 120 AMPS / 1440 Watts / .40 GPM
- AC power unit: @2000 PSI = 9.6 AMPS / 1100 Watts / .15 GPM
• Weight capacity: 5,000-lbs. / 2268 kg.
• Individual frame weight: 71 lbs. / 32 kg.
• Platform lifting height (frame only): 17.5” / 447 mm.
• Platform lifting height (with rubber lift blocks): 21” / 533 mm.
• Minimum collapsed height: 3” / 76 mm.
• Rubber block position MIN: 31.9” / 810 mm.
• Rubber block position MAX: 59.7” / 1516 mm.
• Frame width: 11.25” / 286 mm.
• Frame length: 72” / 1829 mm.
• Lifting time: 15 -30 seconds
• Packaged weight complete: 188 lbs. / 85 kg
• Packaged weight (power unit and power unit carrier): 19 lbs. / 9 kg.
• Shipping weight with pallet and packaging approximately: 230 lbs.
We encourage all owners to know their equipment and to follow good safety practices at all times. The QuickJack has been designed and built with your safety in mind, but the ultimate responsibility for safe operation is with the operator.
Customer Testimonial -
"I assembled and used your BL-3500 Quick Jack lift, even after my recent back fusion, and I have recommended it to Slingmods.com, and given them your contact information. This doesn’t match their recommended lift points in the manual, but gees, it’s a tubular frame and you just have to get it forward enough to get the job done. I’ve attached a pic, and you can slide the tubes further back and get entirely underneath the slingshot with this lift and a creeper, with plenty of room to work. I used the 2 inch blocks, but I think the 4 inch block, probably up front, would work better. I’ve attached a pic, which I also sent to Slingmods.com, in the hopes that more people would use this lift. Many of their mods either require that you get under the vehicle, or the forward tilting hood is a real back killer, but not when you raise the vehicle with this lift. Thanks for your advice."
- Thomas Briggs, MD
Ranger QuickJack BL-5000XL Car Lift Reviews
Add your review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)