- Features & Specs
- More Info
Ranger R26DT Tire Changer
Probably the biggest concern of our customers over the past 17 years has been - How long will it last? That's where the R26-DT comes in. These machines are the lastest and greatest products from Ranger that incorporate all of the high-end features from top manufacturers, yet they are surprisingly affordable. They were made not only for the start-up auto shop and full service garage. They are also suitable for high volume tire shops as well. Go ahead. Use them and abuse them. They will stand up to the abuse. They were made to hold up to everyday use - day in, day out. Constructed with heavy duty components so you won't be out of commission 6 months after the warranty expires. And specialized too. You'll be able to tackle those stubborn, hard to change wheels, like thicker wall tires, and low profile wheels. Controls are all conveniently positioned to maximize productivity, and Ranger doesn't take any shortcuts. All components are industrial quality, leading to longer service life and less down time. And just check out the capability of these machines. They can handle a wide range of rim / tire diameters. Any shop owner would be proud to own one.
When you want a durable tire changer that will service pretty much anything you can throw at it, including the big, expensive wheels, as well as the low profile tires that are so prominent today, the R26-DT is what you want. If you want to take your tire shop to the next level, you need a machine like this. The power assist mounting helper arm aids in changing those expensive performance tires that most of your competition cannot. Stubborn thick walled tires are a breeze with the state of the art precision features that this machine offers. Plus, the additional second right side power assist arm really turns it up a notch. This second arm will allow you to expand your service offerings even more by handling run flat tires.
This machine handles such a wide range of custom wheels, all the way up to 28" rim diameter (internal) and 26" (external), and the hardest wall low profile tires are a breeze with the pneumatic power assist tower. No need for your technician to get frustrated and bruise his knuckles with an old school machine. No need for time consuming adapters and annoying attachments. Professional auto technicians are pleased with the features and lack of effort needed for all functions. Tilt tower makes placing larger wheels onto the turntable much easier. This Ranger tyre changer provides everything you need right here with a state of the art model that reduces potential for damage, increases speed, and increases you ability to offer your customers all the service they need.
• High torque turntable - Speed is measured and controlled as to prevent potentially damaging expensive wheels and tires. Electric powered turntable means more control, the ability to reverse it if it gets stuck, and less potential of damaging expensive tires.
• Improved electric motor - engineered to last, including copper motor wiring, rolled steel framework, durable bearings, and all motors are converatble - go with 110V or 220v AC at 50 or 60 Hz. It's your choice.
• All control mechanisms are readily within reach in the front of the unit so you spend less time reaching for them. It's all about productivity and efficiency.
• Stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders - this is where many manufacturers take a shortcut. Not Ranger. All components are designed to last, and reduce wear and vibration. Friction and sress are reduced through a series of cushions at the end of the stroke of the cylinder, helping to increase the life span of the cylinder rod, seals and other components.
• Premium Quality Components - So many problems arise from inferior components going into the construction of the machine. If components like the flywheel are not pefectly balanced, it can lead to trouble down the road. All components are precision crafted to conform to Ranger's highest specifications. These are not cookie cutter, mass produced products that they just slap their decal on.
• Bead breaker - Innovative new style has extremely fast speeds due to pneumatic accelerators. And don't worry about these cylinders corroding like so many inferior models do. They're made with of stainless steel. The multiple axis blade is also adjustable and sports an axle that has dual flanges which helps prevent premature mantenance problems and because the blade can be set at different settings, you'll be able to handle a wide range of tires and rims.
• Enhanced bead breaker arm features rugged box frame construction that increases the mechanical strength and assures years of dependable service and performance. A large rubber bump-stop assures smooth return to help reduce shock loading and minimize wear on pneumatic cylinder, guides and associated moving parts.
• Mount / demount head - Is comprised of a hardened alloy steel and has a proprietary design that floats over the bead to remove and mount tires quickly, easily and with minimal effort.
• Pneumatic control valves - Cast to precision with industrial grade aluminum and zinc with piston guides made of teflon lengthen life expectancy and improve performance. These components add up to create a machine that will last well beyond the typical model on the market today. Less maintenance means less down time and less lost revenue. Even the plunger valves feature extrication posrts that muffle the blow-back and contaminants and debris build-up so that nothing causes premature failure of the parts.
• Adjustable wheel clamps - Trademarked Rim Guard clamps are feature dual positioning that can handle a wide range of rim sizes, all the way from 10" up to 33", depending on the model. All the while, not damaging those expensive rims.
• Geometric rim clamping table - Check out the design of the table top. It allows access ports from the underside so the technician can view the rim from below to make sure everything is OK from underneath before proceeding with operations. It also allows tech. to lube to wheel as well.
• Forged steel foot pedals - Rugged construction means even personnel who are rough on your equipment won't damage it. Using forged steel instead of cast steel means a much more reliable end-product that you won't have to purchase parts for later on down the road - even in high volume tire repair facilities.
• Control valves - particularly for the foot pedals - utilize multiple link rod connections that control operations with significantly improved precision and more reliability.
• High pressure pneumatic tubing composed of high pressure polyeurethane means less problems in the form of kinks, leaks and reduced air flow. Thislevel of quality is found on all Ranger Nex Generation tire changers. For most machines on the market, this is the number 1 problem area.
• TurboBlast™ bead seater - Ranger had to trademark the name of their new jet blast bead seating system Once you see it in action, you'll understand why. No other system handles the job so successfully and efficiently. Just a quick blast of air pointed in the right direction, and you're done. No need for a separate Cheeta valve or similar type air tank. This 8 gallon tank and it's unique delivery system can handle even the most stubborn, thick walled truck tires.
• Gearbox - is maintenance free to provide for years of trouble free service. It uses a huge reservior for oil that dissipates heat and lubricates much better than most models out there. It utilizes helical gears instead of the typical spur gears found on most machines. Forget all this technical mumbo-jumbo. All you need to know is that because of all the thought put into these Ranger tire changers, you won't have to worry about breaking down constantly like so many others.
• Accessories - All the standard accessories that you would expect (and then some) come standard with every model. Including the nylon jaw covers to protect the alloy rims, and well as bead breaker cover and duckhead inserts. Soap bucket and tire lever tool also a supplied as standard equipment. Ranger even offers a fully plastic duckhead for very delicate jobs as an optional accessory.
• All sensitive components are sealed - within the cabinet so you don't have to worry about dust, grime and build-up that is so typical in most auto shops. Terminals, belts, hoses, electrical and mechanical components are free from debris and resist mechanical wear, and potential inadvertent damage and corrosion.
• Hexagonal vertical tool shaft - Rugged construction of 45mm along with hardened steel sister components such as the outrigger arm make this unit hard to beat. This prevents damage to those pricey alloy rims that cost so much to replace if your technician mistakenly damages them.
• Tire inflator - easy to use with a quick push of a pedal is all it takes to inflate the tire once it has been mounted properly to the rim. The quick connect valve fitting saves time and makes sure that you are focused on productivity, not mundane tasks. Need to lower the pressure. No problem, just hit the dump valve and you're ready to go in a jiffy.
• Optional Accessories - Include the jaw expansion clamps that allow you to handle larger rims or motorcycle tims. There are also clamp reducers to allow you to change ATV and small wheels. Then there is the fully plastic duckhead which will aid in changing those very delicate whhels that will set you back hudreds of dollars if you damage them.
Why Should you purchase a Ranger Tire Changer from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features & Specs
FEATURES R26DT Ranger Tire Changer
- 26" outside clamp
- Bead hold down device
- Oversize lube bucket storage
- Dual-setting bead breaker
- Dual power-assistant
- Tilt-back tower design
- Air-lock mounting tool holder
- Inflation gauge with integrated air dump valve
- Inflation pressure regulator / limiter
- Inflation restraint device
- Water filter
- Oiler / lubricator
- Air regulator
- Breaker bar
- Tool tray / bin storage
- Includes brush
- Lower-bead left and right lifting rollers
- Single bead lifting roller on the left
- Upper-bead assist roller
- Traveling drop-center hold down device
- Powerful high-torque motor
- Lower bead helper discs
- Large storage trays
- Powerful “Turbo Blast” bead sealer
- Drive system type: electric / air
- Motor: 2 Hp / 110 - 220 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Air requirement: 110 - 175 psi / 8 - 12 bar
- Wheel clamping method: 4 internal / external clamps
- Tool holder: air-lock mounting
- Table clamping system: dual pneumatic cylinders
- Bead breaking system: pneumatic blade
- Power assist towers: dual
- Motorcycle turntable clamps: optional
- Internal rim clamping capacity: 14-1/2" – 28" / 368 mm - 711 mm
- External rim clamping capacity: 12-1/2" – 26" / 317 mm - 660 mm
- Turntable width capacity: 5" – 22" / 127 mm – 559 mm
- Bead breaker width capacity: 3" – 15" / 76 mm – 381 mm
- Maximum tire diameter: 47" / 1,194 mm
- Shipping weight: 1,218 lbs. / 552 kg
More Info -
"Check out the pictures of our new Ranger R30XLT tire machine. This machine is great and handles anything I throw at it. Thanks for everything".
Lam's Auto Repair Tampa, FL
What Makes Ranger NexGen Tire Changers Superior?
NextGen tire changers include electric turntable drives that are high torque, with more power than most and faster speeds and reversable, so you can remove tires quicker and easier.
The NextGen tire changer's specially designed and shaped tabletop allows for easier lubrication and also provides easier access to the underside of the table for inspections at maintenance.
A powerful 2 HP motor is at the heart of all Ranger tire changers. Most machines only come with a 1.5 HP motor, or sometimes even less. Copper rotors and premium ball bearings provide for more reliability. Insulated with thermal epoxy for heat dissipation. Frame consists of rolled steel for rugged durability and less flex. Drive belt is specially engineered to be convex so as to reduce wear and cords are protected with a sheath that is resistant to wear, oils and solvents, and abrasion.
Flywheel is balanced ensuring that this tire changing machine will run smoothly for years with less vibration, which means you won't have to repair or replace it as soon as others.
All tire changers are built standard with a maintenance free gearbox that dissipates heat better than most machines due to the large grease and oil reservior all to provide for greater longevity.
A pneumatic accelerator is added to all Ranger tire changers to allow for speedy bead breaking in both directions.
The NexGen tyre changers feature a multiple axis bead breaking blade that is also adjustable, so it can be set at numerous angles to be able to handle a wide variety of wheel sizes.
The innovative TurboBlast™ system for seating tire beads is probably the most effective system found on any tire machine on the market. Shoots a rapid blast of air that mechanic can set at any desired angle bead seating system on your new NextGen™ tire changer is capable of blasting a powerful air burst between the tire and rim to help seat stubborn beads fast.
The Ranger TurboBlast system has a discharge hose that is nylong to prevent damaging expensive rims and has a tab that grabs the rim to prevent slippage and aid in control when blasting the air into the tire and wheel.
The NextGen tire machine arm that breaks the bead is comprised of durable box frame construction that creates rigidity and strength and reduces that chance for flex, bending or warpage. Soap bucket with brush and all other standard accessories are included.
Tire Changer Bead breaker axle will not fail due to flex or breakage due to it's large double flanged construction. Expect years of reliable service.
All Ranger tire changer components are premium quality with no shortcuts. The cylinder for the bead breaker is stainless steel assuring that corrosion won't be a problem.
All pneumatic control valves are fabricated with precision machined and die cast bodies of aluminum and zinc and are industrial quality to reduce the possibility of failure.
Most importantly, the pneumatic control valves are rebuildable and contain are fitted with the finest grade polyurethane seals and self lubricating piston guides that are made of Teflon. This attention to dtail assures you that your Ranger tire changer will provide years of dependable service.
The extrication ports on the valve plungers are muffled so that every time the valve releases, any dirt or debris automatically gets blown away.
NextGen tire changers feature foot pedals that are crafted with forged steel instead of cast steel or aluminum so they will hold up to the daily use of a high volume tire shop. They contain a return spring that compels the pedal to returm smoothly, reliably and with control. All controls are positioned up front for ease of access and to allow for speedy technician work.
The NextGen tyre machine foot pedals feature control valves with multiple link rod connections so plungers will function smoothly without binding and are controled with precision.
All Ranger NextGen tire changers electrical connections, leads switches, motors and vital components are seals air tight to protect them from dust, debris, and contaminants. All air lines , valves and hoses are suitable for high pressure service and are resistant to wear and abrasion and leakage. This is where most inferior machines have their first problem.
Internal baffles and a constant seating stress flange gasket assure positive, leak-free venting on every NextGen tire machines. The rugged gearbox enclosure is precision milled for precise alignment of horizontal and vertical bases and features precision helical gears that operate much more smoothly and quietly than typical spur gear transmissions.
High-strength, oversized worm and worm gears are straddle mounted between heavy-duty tapered roller bearings providing rugged dependability for your NextGen tire changer.
The rugged NextGen housing provides maximum strength for extreme durability under hard working conditions and greater precision under load during worm and gear alignment.
Ranger NextGen tire changer features hardened alloy steel wheel clamps that are easily and quickly replaceable.
R23AT, R26AT, R26DT, R80DTXF and RX3040 NextGen tire machines include the power assist arm assembly with innovative drop center tool that allows you to handle thick wall tires or tough low profile tires without fear of damaging them.
R23AT, R26AT, R80DTXF and R26DT NextGen tire changers include a mounting helper tower with three flanges and a cast iron frame and maintenance free bearings along with braided steel conduit to protect all the hoses and electric lines from wear or abrasion .
R23AT, R26AT, and R26DT NextGen tire changer models feature a single lower bead lifting disc that can be used to unseat stubborn lower beads or to elevate tires for tool placement.
The power assist tower features a slot for the tire iron allowing the mechanic to apply additional leverage if needed for the most difficult thick walled tires.
All controls are located up front so as to allow for easy access and speed up the technician's productivity. Tire inflation pedal makes inflation easy and hose includes a quick chuck that stays on so technician can keep hands free for other functions. Mounting helper arm articulates for various wheel and tire dimensional configurations.
Wheel restraint device assures wheel stays put during inflation process and and device has nylon protection to prevent wheel damage on those expensive rims.
Tilt back tower tire changer models give the user easier access to the wheel for all functions. This is a desirable feature that works well with the pneumatic locking tool.
Air cylinders under turntable are composed of stainless steel and aluminum and reduce frequency of vibration extending the life of this valuable machine.
Ranger tire changer models have pistons that feature end of stroke bumpers to protect seals and piston rods and they are permanently lubricated so they are maintenance free.
The mounting / demount head is crafted of a hardened alloy steel and it's innovative design means you'll be able to perform all operations without needed to reposition tool head. Tool head is fine and smooth and will glide over tire while performing all functions, ensuring once again that no damage is done to expensive wheels.
Don't worry about damaging expensive wheels. This multiple piece wheel protection kit covers all working parts that touch the rim, including the wheel clamps, bead breaker and duckhead.
All standard accessories and tools are included, as well as a hardended steel tire iron.
Tool shaft is fabricated out of heavy duty 45 millimeter steel and support arm on the outrigger is hardened steel. They combine to maintain stable precise position for mounting and dismounting operations. All bearings are maintenance free and the lower roller guide is hardened as well for controlled and smooth functionality.
Rubber bumpers prevent shock damage and wear to machine when the tower tilts back on tilt tower models.
Large 8 gallon jet blast tank is larger than most tire machines, which is typically only 5 gallons. Combine that with the large diameter feeder hose and nozzle, and you will be able to seat the bead of any tire / wheel combo you place on the turntable.
Storage for accessories or hand tools keeps your work area clear of objects that get in the way and keeps them nearby where you need them.
Optional Accessories -
Optional reduction clamps reduce the wheel clamping capacity 4” and are perfect for smaller diameter motorcycle and ATV wheels and tires. NextGen motorcycle clamps are constructed out of heavy steel, feature an anodized finish and a quick-release, spring-loaded locking pin that keeps clamps secured safely to the changer's table. Comes in a set of four.
Optional motorcycle turntable clamps add a whole extra level of versatility to your NextGen tire changer. Expand your capabilities, clientele and your bottom line. Heavy steel construction, anodized finish and quick-release, spring-loaded locking pin keeps clamps secured safely to table. Comes in a set of four
Optional plastic mount-demount head helps protect expensive alloy wheels from marring or damage during tyre changing operations
Optional quick-change kit speeds up mount-demount tool head changes on your NextGen tire changer
Ranger Tire Changer Dual Tower Assist R26DT Reviews
Add your review