- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Ranger R30XLT NextGen™ Series tire changer is a space saving swing-arm tire machine requiring less floor space than tilt-back designs featuring a proprietary bead press mounting system with multiple pressing arms and a quick-change tool holder. Powerful bead rollers, a quick-change lower disc roller and centering cone aids in clamping, lubricating, demounting, mounting and inflation of difficult tire and wheel combinations. The dual-cylinder Rim-Guard™ tabletop clamping system features adjustable wheel clamps that can accommodate wheels 10” up to 33” and a geometric table design allows unhindered inspection of the bottom bead. A powerful 110V / 220V high-torque drive motor operates at a controlled speed minimizing damage to wheels and tire beads when servicing tough combinations.
TO VIEW DETAILED FEATURES OF THE R30-XLT TIRE CHANGER AND VIDEO CLICK ON THE "MORE INFO" TAB
RANGER DST64T WHEEL BALANCER
Drive-Check™ Technology The DST64T's Drive-Check technology dramatically improves rotational measuring typically used to diagnose and repair ride disturbance complications. The highly precise DST64T performs a computer generated driving simulation then checks and measures the tire / wheel assembly for imbalance and possible runout of the rim and tire. With the DST64T, virtually all possible complaints due to rotational imbalance are eliminated before the wheel is mounted on the vehicle.
Automatic Wheel Data Entry Our revolutionary DataWand™ and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter all wheel parameter settings in less than three seconds; wheel diameter, wheel width, offset distance and targeted weight placement positioning for exact balancing every time. The parameter values are automatically entered into the wheel balancer by a single simultaneous maneuver of the extendible and storable DataWand and inner data set arm reducing set-up times and eliminating opportunities for human error. The DataWand also features a built-in tape weight holder that aids with tape weight placement and positioning at precise locations.
User-Friendly Controls A soft-touch key pad and display panel features tire and wheel graphics to help simplify speed entry of wheel data and helps guide technicians through balancing procedures. Operator function keys are labeled with simple, easy-to-read icons helping operators identify and command all balancing functions. Bright LED weight placement indicators and an audible alarm identify exact weight positions as the wheel is gently rolled to exact top-dead-center. Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques.
Multi-directional anti-glare control panel In order to minimize sunlight glare and increase user productivity the DST64T features a multi-directional control panel and anti-glare surface that improves touch screen readability. Easy horizontal and vertical adjustment of the control panel minimizes glare and reflections from overhead lights, windows, and other light sources. In addition to multi-angle positioning, the DST64T control panel features a screen surface that causes light to diffuse and reflect for better visibility.
Quick and Precise Set-Up Multi-size center cones, rear mounting spring and a full rubber perimeter no-mar “Quick-Nut” bell adapter makes mounting wheels fast and easy and minimizes the risk of costly wheel damage.
Highly Precise Digital Sensor Technology Our highly accurate Digital Sensor Technology features 64-bit architecture and single‐chip technology for unprecedented speed and accuracy - especially when using sophisticated balance and weight placement techniques required for newer high-tech OEM and aftermarket wheels. Single-chip 64-bit architecture provides improved stability and accuracy along with greater application speed and data processing while using less hardware. By reducing hardware, service and maintenance costs are reduced and equipment life cycle is increased. An extremely fast dedicated hyper transport protocol allows data to communicate with the micro-processor at much faster speeds resulting in lower power consumption, reduced heat and increased stability and accuracy.
Multi-directional quartz piezoelectric load sensors The DST64T uses highly precise dual-component piezoelectric quartz load sensors combined with a single digital rotation encoder that measure both longitudinal, transversal, and shear effects for multi-directional force unbalance detection. The piezoelectric force sensors used on the DST64T are very sensitive and offer long-term stability and freedom from fatigue for a service life that is virtually unlimited. The high rigidity quartz crystal sensors result in very high frequency detection in all three directions of measurement.
Weight Optimization The DST64T automatically calculates the minimum amount of weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for the tire and wheel configuration so you use less weight which adds up to real savings and increases your bottom line.
Standard Accessories and Mounting Cone Package The DST64T tooling package not only includes our standard car and light truck cones, but a medium-duty truck cone as well. This well-equipped four-piece cone set includes the following sizes; [1.75”-2.75”], [2.75”-3.50”], [3.50”-4.25”] and [4.25” - 5.12”]. Other standard accessories include; wheel caliper, weight hammer, rear mounting spring, Quick-Nut, Quick-Nut bell adapter and a specialty calibration weight.
VALUABLE TIME-SAVING OPTIONS
No More Heavy Lifting Our optional RWL-350 wheel lift makes light work out of heavy lifting by servicing large, oversize truck and custom wheels that usually require extra effort on part of the technician. The optional RWL-350 pneumatic wheel lift helps technicians mount wheels effortlessly on the balancer, preventing potential injuries and fatigue from manually lifting heavy wheels. The lever-controlled wheel lift quickly raises the wheel and a bearing mounted slider positions them for easy mounting. One handed operation means the technician’s free hand remains able to control the wheel assembly once it is lifted into the mounting position. The portable wheel lift handles wheels up to 350 pounds and takes up minimal space around the balancer.
Flange Plate Kit Essential for the more precise balancing, this adjustable multi-position flange plate kit includes centering pin adapters to fit most import and domestic car and light truck lug-bolt patterns. The specially designed lug-bolt adapters balance wheels far more accurately than a cone can do by itself, resulting in a smooth, vibration free drive. Includes flange plate kit and measuring caliper.
Features & Specs
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE R30XLT TIRE CHANGER
- Improved electric motor
- High-torque electric turntable
- Powerful bead press mounting system
- Stainless-steel & aluminum pneumatic cylinders
- Alloy steel mount/demount head
- Quick-change tool head chuck
- Unique bead-breaker design
- Fast bead-breaker speeds
- Multi-axis, adjustable blade
- Adjustable blade settings
- Enhanced bead breaker arm
- Large rubber bump-stop
- Pneumatic control valves
- Adjustable RimGuard™ wheel clamps
- Geometric tabletop
- Forged steel foot pedal levers
- Multi-link rod connections
- Polyurethane pneumatic tubing
- TurboBlast™ bead seating system
- Maintenance-free gearbox
- Wheel service accessories
- Wheel protector kit
- Tire iron and bead lever tool
- Sealed motor, switch, terminal enclosures
- Specially engineered drive-belt
- 45mm spring assist hexagonal vertical tool shaft
- Tire inflator foot-pedal operation
- Inflation gauge with air dump valve
- Inflation pressure regulator / limiter
- Air regulator
- Breaker bar
- Large soap bucket
- Upper bead assist roller
- Traveling drop-center hold down devise
- Inflation restraint device
- Tool tray / bin storage
- Drive system type: electric / air
- Motor: 2 Hp / 110 - 220 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Air requirement: 110 - 175 psi / 8 - 12 bar
- Wheel clamping method: 4 internal / external clamps
- Table clamping system: dual pneumatic cylinders
- Bead breaking system: pneumatic blade
- Power assist towers: integrated center post
- Tool holder: manual lock
- Tower design: rigid / fixed
- Bead lifting roller: single / left
- Powerful bead seating system: TurboBlast / bead seating
- Internal rim clamping capacity: 13" – 33" / 330 mm - 838 mm
- External rim clamping capacity: 10" – 28" / 279 mm - 711 mm
- Turntable tire width capacity mount: 5" – 22" / 127 mm – 559 mm
- Bead breaker tire width capacity demount: 3-1/2" – 15" / 89 mm – 381 mm
- Maximum tire diameter: 50" / 1,270 mm
- Shipping weight: 1,032 lbs. / 469 kg
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS FOR DST64T WHEEL BALANCER
- Serpentine poly-V belt features a polyester-aramid fiber composite core to resist degradation of functional performance under extreme operating conditions. Poly-V belt mates perfectly with motor and spindle sheave for continuous tension and distribution.
- (1) Dynamic, (2) static, (1) standard alloy and variable alloy setting that enables you to select the exact weight placement location you choose for the specific wheel being serviced. Easily configured with the simple push of a button for a variety of wheel styles and designs.
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time.
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- An audible alarm and brightly displayed LED’s identify exact weight amounts and precise positioning for perfect balancing.
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques.
- Wheel restraint pedal secures wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for easier servicing and proper weight placement.
- LED inner wheel target light automatically illuminates the interior of the rim and helps identify the exact weight placement location. Auto-activates each time the wheel restraint pedal is depressed.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft (ACME thread 30-degree 3-P).
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side cone storage pegs keeps mounting cones readily available
- Open-sided hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
- Highly precise 64-bit architecture and single‐chip technology. Precision DataWand™ and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter all wheel parameter settings in less than three seconds
- Working Temperature: -5C / 27F to 50C / 82F
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 208-230V, 50/60HZ 1Ph.
- Drive System: Serpentine Poly-V belt
- Cycle time: 6-12 seconds (avg.) Depending on Wheel
- Balancing Modes: 1 Dynamic / 2 Static / Multi-Variable Alloy
- Top Positioning Weight Locator: Standard
- Inside & Outside Measuring: Standard
- Millimeter / Inches Selection: Standard
- Ounce / Gram Selection: Standard
- Hidden Weight Function: Standard
- Match Mount Function: Standard
- Wheel Offset Distance Data Entry: Automatic
- Wheel Diameter Data Entry: Automatic
- Wheel Width Data Entry: Automatic
- Self-Calibration Function: Standard
- Auto Start When Hood is Lowered: Auto Start or Manual Start
- Wheel Spin Braking: Automatic / Pulse Electronic
- Wheel Restraint Pedal: Standard
- Centering Cones Included: 3 Auto & Light Truck / 1 Medium Truck
- Wheel Calipers: Standard
- Rear Cone Mount Spring: Standard
- No-Mar Rear Cone Mount Pressure Cup: Standard
- Quick-Release & Mount Hub Nut: Standard
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 50" / 1270 mm
- Max Tire Weight: 150 pounds (68 kg)
- Max. Wheel Diameter: 10” - 30" / 254 - 762 mm
- Wheel Width Capacity: 1.5" - 20" / 38 mm - 508 mm
- Balancing Increments: 0.25 or 0.01 ounce
- Balancing Speed: 180 RPM
- Accuracy: +- .5 Gram / .025 Oz.
- Resolution: (Round Off Mode) 5 Gram / .25 Oz.
- Shipping Weight: 498 pounds / 226 kg.
- Unit Dimensions: / Width – Depth - Height [46” 1168 mm] [31” 787 mm] [56” 1422 mm]
- Space Required: / Width – Depth - Height [60” 1524 mm] [50” 1270 mm] [60” 1524 mm]
More Info -
"Check out the pictures of our new Ranger R30XLT tire machine. This machine is great and handles anything I throw at it. Thanks for everything".
Lam's Auto Repair Tampa, FL
What Makes Ranger NexGen Tire Changers Superior?
Click Here To Find Out
Customer Testimonial -
"Hi Guys. I received my equipment on Friday. On that note I was very impressed with them and got them hooked up and immediately tried them out and am very happy with both of machines! I've attached a picture of them in my garage. I'm very much looking forward to using it more and all its awesome features! Thanks"
- Kevin Laskowski
Why Should you purchase a Ranger Tire Changer from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Ranger Tire Changer Wheel Balancer Combo R30-XLT | DST-64T Reviews
Add your review