- Features & Specs
- More Info
Ranger constructs their tire inflation cages keeping your safety as the most important factor. They comply with OSHA Standard 29CFR 1910.117. This important standard demands very strict workplace safety requirements. This cage can accomodate almost any type of tire / wheel combination, virtually anything from a typical small passenger car tire up to large truck, bus and agricultural tires. This rigid piece of equipment is designed stout enough to handle the job, with thick walled, 2 and 2/3" diameter steel tube that guarantees to provide durability and safety. The tubes are mandrel bent, providing smooth bends with generous space and engineered to contain projectiles from ruptures or explosions, preventing serious injuries of the user or any employees that may be in the immediate vicinity. The RIC-4716 is 21" wide and 49.5" tall and boasts 4 steel containment tubes and is designed for serious tire shops. This cage is capable of servicing wheels up to 47" in diameter and 16 inches wide and provides a a base that is made of solid steel along with a full width wheel cradle to keep the wheel assembly contained safely within the cage any time you are inflating the tire.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Exploding tires have a strong potential for injury or even death. Tire inflation safety cages are not just a recommendation. They are a mandatory precaution for safety during tire inflation operations. Tire inflation cages are vital for protection of technicians and exceed the OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177 for servicing all auto and truck wheels. ALWAYS follow all warnings and manufacturer's instructions when using your inflation cage to avoid potential injuries or deaths.
This checklist features regulations submitted by the United States Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) under 29 CFR 1910.177.
Features & Specs
• 2-3/8” diameter, high-yield, seamless steel tubing.
• 4-Bar welded-steel construction.
• Gradual upper-arched mandrel bent tube design yields maximum space and is engineered to withstand and contain wheel and tire projectiles under extreme tire ruptures preventing potential injuries or deaths.
• Solid-steel welded-steel base.
• Four tubular steel base frame supports keeps cage elevated off the floor to prevent rust and corrosion.
• Full-width angle-iron wheel cradle.
• Max tire width: 16" / 406 mm.
• Max tire diameter: 47" / 1194 mm.
• Height: 49-1/2" / 1257 mm.
• Width: 21" / 533 mm.
• Depth: 27” / 686 mm.
Ranger Tire Inflation Cage RIC-4716 Reviews
Add your review