- Features & Specs
- More Info
The RJ-45 Rolling Jack is a scissor style rolling bridge jack designed to be mounted in a four-post lift’s jack rails. Manual pump operation requires no air making for a clean, uncluttered work environment for the professional shop and the car enthusiast. The scissor style jack allows for level, wheels free lifting to expand your four post lift’s capabilities.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Low Profile Design
- 3 Safety Lock Positions
- Powder Coat Finish
- Smooth Rolling Operation
- Spring Loaded Rollers for Positive Jack Rail Contact
- Hand Pump - No Air needed
- 4,500lbs Capacity allows passenger car and many heavy duty pick up trucks
- 1-1/2" and 5" Extension Included (Set of Two Each)
- Adjustable width fits most lifts
- Max Capacity: 4,500 lbs.
- Lift Height: 3.75" - 11.00"
- Lift Height 1 1/2" Extension: 5.25" - 12.50"
- Lift Height 5" Extension: 8.75" - 16.00"
- Arm Extension: 34.25" - 57.48"
- Base Adjustability: 33.90" - 49.60"
- Pad Height Above Runway: 3.75"
- Weight: 363 lbs.
Tuxedo RJ-45 Four Post Lift Rolling Jack Reviews
Add your review