- Features & Specs
- More Info
Are you tired of shopping around and finding only high prices or cheap, inferior products? If you are, then you're like many other customers we've satisfied with the Workhorse Lifts.Workhorse lifts are an affordable alternative to the high priced manufacturers out there, yet are surprisingly high quality. They basically took all the best features that customers want, and combined them with attention to detail along with rock-bottom prices to win your business.You don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable lift.
What do you get when you combine all the features of a premium brand two post lift, but without the price? You're looking at it. It's the Workhorse model TP12KFX. This workhorse lift has the popular chain over hydraulic drive feature that the premium brand lifts offer, as well as extra tall carriages for sake of longevity and durability. Lower column height at only 121 inches tall means you'll be able to fit it under lower ceilings. No shut off bar up top means you'll be able to raise taller service trucks and vans without tripping the shut off bar before the vehicle reaches full lifting height. Frame pads are the durable steel pads with the reliable rubber pads to minimize damage to the underside of the automobile and to assure a safe, sturdy resting place for the frame. Huge baseplates at the bottom of each column provides maximum safety and stability. Rugged anchoring system is included. This 12,000 LB capacity lift really delivers and is at a price that won't put a dent in your wallet.
The TP12K-FX Workhorse Lift is built on the same frame as the TP15KCX so it has that big foot-print base plate, those long carriages and heavy arms for secure, safe lifting. And the floor plate design is great for maintenance shops that work on tall box vans or utility trucks with roof racks, because there is no overhead beam.
NEW Updated Design Features: Low Profile 'drop-in' swivel pads with 2" adjustable height Stackable 3" and 5" 'drop-in' height adapters (4 of each) Internal Hose Routing with integrated hose guards Rubber Door Guards Reduced overall width with front-side power unit mounting
Standard Features -
- 12,000 lb lifting capacity
- Symmetric design
- Chain driven
- Dual 3" cylinders with low friction chain rollers
- "Big Foot" base plates for extra stability
- Low profile arm restraints
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Free hardware
- Powder coat paint finish
- Anti - spread gussets built into columns
Workhorse offers a wide variety of garage equipment, but they are most notable for their auto lifts. This two post lift for sale is a perfect example of why they are rapidly growing into one of the fastest up-and-coming names in lifts. Over a decade of history tells us that these lifts are ready for prime time. Professional auto shops have been using and abusing these lifts for years and are raving about them. They offer professional features and quality along with a reliable time tested design, at an affordable price. If you're looking for a true commercial quality car hoist at a reasonable price, this is it. Durable hydraulic cylinders in each column work in a direct drive lifting system for maximum efficiency. High strength equalizer cables with commercial quality pulleys make sure that both sides stay synchronized. You can find cheaper models out there, but you won't find a better model at anywhere near this price.
Features & Specs
Specifications TP12KFX Capacity 12,000 lbs. Overall Height 121" Width Overall 154" Max Lift Height 80-1/2" With Tallest Adapter 77" Width Between Columns 121-1/2" Low Pad Height 9" Drive thru Clearance 109" Lifting speed 45 sec Asymmetric / Symmetric Symmetric Clear Floor / Floor Plate Floor Plate Short Arm Reach - min/max 37" - 52-1/2" Long Arm Reach - min/max Same Cable Diameter 3/8" Column Size 7-3/4" x 12-1/2" Column Steel Thickness 8mm Carriage Steel Thickness 8mm Arm Steel Thickness 8mm Ship Weight 2,460 lbs. Power 220V - 20 AMP - 1 PH
Click on the video above to view the finer points of this quality piece of machinery.
Why Should you purchase a Workhorse lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Lift distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - http://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Workhorse TP12KFX Heavy Duty Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review