- Features & Specs
- More Info
Are you tired of shopping around and finding only high prices or cheap, inferior products? If you are, then you're like many other customers we've satisfied with the Workhorse Lifts. Workhorse lifts are an affordable alternative to the high priced manufacturers out there, yet are surprisingly high quality. They basically took all the best features that customers want, and combined them with attention to detail along with rock-bottom prices to win your business. You don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable lift.
Workhorse offers a wide variety of garage equipment, but they are most notable for their auto lifts. This model is a perfect example of why they are rapidly growing into one of the fastest up-and-coming names in lifts. Over a decade of history tells us that these lifts are ready for prime time. Professional auto shops have been using and abusing these lifts for years and are raving about them. They offer professional features and quality along with a reliable time tested design, at an affordable price. If you're looking for a true commercial quality hoist at a reasonable price, this is it. Durable hydraulic cylinders in each column work in conjunction with a strong leaf chain system. High strength equalizer cables with commercial quality pulleys make sure that both sides stay synchronized. You can find cheaper models out there, but you won't find a better model at anywhere near this price.
This lift has most of the features of those premium brand 2 post lifts out there - except the price.
Note - With the lower price, this model does not have all the bells and whistles that the premium lifts do. This model does not have a single point safety release.
NEW Workhorse WH9ACX offers the classic clear floor design for garages that want a dependable commercial quality car lift along with the reliable chain drive over hydraulic lifting system. It's stout columns and arm and lift carriage structure will provide years of dependability at a very affordable price without sacrificing quality. Redesigned and upgraded the new 9K series is giving you more lifting power for your buck!
Check out the following updated features:
1. Single piece column construction
2. Padded "shut off" bar with kill switch
3. Low profile 'drop in' swivel screw pads with 1-1/2" adjustrable height
4. Stackable 1-3/8" + 4" 'drop in' height adapters (4 each)
5. Reduced overall width with front side power unit mounting
6. Internal hose routing with integrated hose guards
7 Rubber door guards
8 Frame engaging pads on outer arm section for wider vehicles
Standard features include:
- High quality construction
- Chain drive
- Dual point lock release
- Saddle pad adapters included (1 pair)
- Powder coat finish
Features & Specs
Specifications TP9KACX Capacity 9,000 lbs. Overall Height 142.9" Width Overallw/Power Unit 138" Max Lift Height 72" Width Between Columns 113.6" Min Pad Height 4" Drive thru Clearance 96" Lifting speed 50 sec Asymmetric / Symmetric Asymmetric Clear Floor / Floor Plate Clear Floor Front Arm Reach - min/max 29" - 41" Rear Arm Reach - min/max 37" - 57" Max Load Per Arm 2,250 lbs. Cable Diameter 3/8" Column Size 7.25" x 10.87" Column Steel Thickness 5mm Carriage Steel Thickness 5mm Arm Steel Thickness 6mm Power 220V - 20 AMP - 1 PH Ship Weight 1,370 lbs.
Customer Picture and Testimonial -
"Let me just say that I was totally happy after I set up my lift. It's perfect. It is better than I ever expected. Thank you."
- Noe Ramirez
The Workhorse two post lifts are surprisingly affordable for such a high quality lift. With features that you'll find on much more expensive car lifts out there. We've sold them for over ten years now to individuals for their own personal use, all the way up to full service automotive shops that use it day in, day out, every day, all day. And don't worry, parts are always available. We won't leave you high and dry, like so many other tool distributors do. Sure, you can find less expensive 2 post lifts out there. That's not what we're all about. We're here to make you happy even after the purchase.
Why Should you purchase a Workhorse lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Lift distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - http://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Workhorse WH9ACX Two Post Asymmetric Auto Lift Reviews
Add your review