- Features & Specs
- More Info
This asymmetric lift features direct pull lifting, which is the best type of lifting mechanism for 2 post lifts. With no chains or roller bearings that wear out over time, this system provides for greater longevity. It also sports an extra long lift carriage with adds to it's strength and longevity. Comes with drop-in stackable height extension adapters.Workhorse offers a wide variety of garage equipment, but they are most notable for their automotive lifts. This model is a perfect example of why they are rapidly growing into one of the fastest up-and-coming names in lifts. Over a decade of history tells us that these lifts are ready for prime time. Professional auto shops have been using and abusing these lifts for years and are raving about them. They offer professional features and quality along with a reliable time tested design, at an affordable price. If you're looking for a true commercial quality hoist at a reasonable price, this is it. Durable hydraulic cylinders in each column work in a drirect drive lifting system for maximum efficiency. High strength equalizer cables with commercial quality pulleys make sure that both sides stay synchronized. You can find cheaper models out there, but you won't find a better model at anywhere near this price.Includes all mounting hardware and truck extensions / adapters.
Features & Specs
- Asymmetric style design.
- Dual direct drive cylinder for direct pull lifting. No roller bearings, chains or drive cables to wear out.
- Single piece columns for strength.
- Continuous rolled steel columns for beefy strong posts. Does not use sheet metal like inferior models.
- Extra tall lift carriage (44") - puts less stress on slider blocks and inside of columns
- Padded cut-off bar. Automatic electric override.
- Two point safety lock release.
- Free mounting hardware.
- Stackable truck and van adapters standard.
- Powder coated paint finish.
- American made power unit.
Drive thru clearance
Workhorse 2-Post Car Lift Asymmetric TP11KAC-D Reviews
Add your review