- Features & Specs
- More Info
Are you tired of shopping around and finding only high prices or cheap, inferior products? If you are, then you're like many other customers we've satisfied with the Workhorse Lifts. Workhorse lifts are an affordable alternative to the high priced manufacturers out there, yet are surprisingly high quality. They basically took all the best features that customers want, and combined them with attention to detail along with rock-bottom prices to win your business. You don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable auto lift.
Workhorse came out with an affordable, but full featured open front alignment rack that has everything an alignment shop could ask for. The convenient open front design means you won't have to duck down to get in between the runways. It may not seem like a big deal, but you'll understand why this feature is popular after bumping your head a few times on a standard, closed front alignment lift. The user can walk into the space between the runways quickly and easily to perform front end adjustments, and then walk back out. Plus, the hydraulic cylinder is located up underneath one of the runways so it's out of the way. And the adjustable locking system allows you to level out the runways even on uneven floors. (Shown in image with the optional rolling jacks and front turntables.)
Workhorse offers a wide variety of garage equipment, but they are most notable for their automotive lifts. This model is a perfect example of why they are rapidly growing into one of the fastest up-and-coming names in lifts. Over a decade of history tells us that these lifts are ready for prime time. Professional auto shops have been using and abusing this style of alignment lift for years and are raving about them. They offer professional features and quality along with a reliable time tested design, at an affordable price. If you're looking for a true commercial quality car hoist at a reasonable price, this is it. Durable hydraulic cylinders work in conjunction with aircraft grade steel lifting cables for maximum efficiency. High strength cables with commercial quality pulleys make sure that smooth even lifting performance is achieved. You can find cheaper models out there, but you won't find a better model at anywhere near this price.
Features & Specs
- Cable drive system
- Single point pneumatic safety release mechanism assures of safe lowering
- 20" wide runways are non-skid, diamond plated
- Durable Powder coated finish
- C-channel construction for maximum strength
- Hydraulic cylinder operation for minimum maintenance required
- Three turntable position pockets for a wide range of vehicle lengths
- Optional turnplates sold separately
- Rear slip plates are included and are mounted on ring roller bearings for smoothness
- Locking positions are Fully adjustable for easy leveling
Overall Length w/ramps
Width between posts
Width of runways
Width between runways
Max wheel-base (2wheel)
Max wheel-base (4wheel)
2 hp 220/230vac 20a
Why Should you purchase a Workhorse lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Lift distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - http://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Workhorse 4 Post Alignment Lift FP14KO-A Reviews
Add your review