- Features & Specs
- More Info
Are you tired of shopping around and finding only high prices or cheap, inferior products? If you are, then you're like many other customers we've satisfied with the Workhorse Lifts. Workhorse lifts are an affordable alternative to the high priced manufacturers out there, yet are surprisingly high quality. They basically took all the best features that customers want, and combined them with attention to detail along with rock-bottom prices to win your business. You don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable lift.
The Workhorse HR6K-70 scissor lift offers wide tracks optimal for body, brake and wheel work. Double scissors design with four synchronized cylinders with low drive-over height for approach of low vehicles. The lift also features a complete 70" lifting height with auto two position safety lock.
Workhorse manufactures several different styles of automotive scissor lifts, designed to offer the technician or home garage hobbyist the ability to service the car without having to set it up on jacks and jack stands. Models include mid rise lifts which allow access to wheels and brakes for service, as well as low rise pad lifts and full service scissor alignment racks. Some models even offer the feature of being portable. And because they're made by Workhorse, you'll never have to worry about parts availability. Call us at Automotive Service Equipment today.
Workhorse offers a wide variety of garage equipment, but they are most notable for their automobile lifts. This model is a perfect example of why they are rapidly growing into one of the fastest up-and-coming names in lifts. Over a decade of history tells us that these lifts are ready for prime time. Professional auto shops have been using and abusing this style of lift for years and are raving about them. They offer professional features and quality along with a reliable time tested design, at an affordable price. If you're looking for a true commercial quality hoist at a reasonable price, this is it. Durable hydraulic cylinders work in conjunction with aircraft grade steel lifting cables for maximum efficiency. High strength cables with commercial quality pulleys make sure that smooth even lifting performance is achieved. You can find cheaper models out there, but you won't find a better model at anywhere near this price.
Features & Specs
- 6,600 lb lifting capacity
- Two wide tracks ideal for tire and wheel work, inspections, brake and body work, as well as general service
- Pneumatic safety lock system
- Low drive-over height for approach of low vehicles
- Automatic two position safety lock
- Double scissor structure with four hydraulic cylinders
- 4" of concrete is required
- US made power unit
Capacity: 6,600 lbs.
Overall Length: 82 7/16"
Overall Width: 86 1/8"
Lifting Height: 70 7/16"
Minimum Pad Height: 4 5/16"
Lifting Height with Adapters: 74"
Width Between Runways: 0" to 56"
Width of Runways: 23 5/8"
Lifting Speed: 55 seconds
Pad Length: 61"
Power: 220V - 20 Amp - 1 Phase
Shipping Weight: 2070 lbs.
Why Should you purchase a Workhorse lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Lift distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - http://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Workhorse Scissor Lift HR6K-70 Reviews
Add your review