- Features & Specs
- More Info
Are you tired of shopping around and finding only high prices or cheap, inferior products? If you are, then you're like many other customers we've satisfied with the iDeal Lifts. iDeal lifts are an affordable alternative to the high priced manufacturers out there, yet are surprisingly high quality. They basically took all the best features that customers want, and combined them with attention to detail along with rock-bottom prices to win your business. You don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable mobile auto lift.
The iDeal Model MSC-6KLP car Lift. This is a very popular lift for many uses including salvage yards and fleet garages. With it's unique design, it can accomplish what few other auto lifts can. It provides a full rise lifting height with portability. The hoist can be transported in and out of the garage, out into the yard to raise disabled vehicles. It offers nearly complete access to the vehicle undercarriage, and sports a healthy 6,000 lb. capacity. This automotive hoist is a unique alternative to everything else out there on the market today. Functions on 110 v AC.
A great addition to any garage!
The MSC-6KLP Single Column Mobile style lift features fully adjustable arms and is designed to work on a smooth surface. The MSC-6KLP conveniently rolls under the vehicle uses the unique drive over design to easily position lifting points.
- Improved Low Profile design with less than 4" minimum height!
- Improved 'double telescoping' Screw Pads with 2-3/4" adjustable height!
- 6,000 lb. lifting capacity
- Rolls under vehicle or use the unique drive-over design to easily position lifting points
- Pallet Jack style hydraulics to raise lift onto wheels
- Heavy Duty 13" x 10" structural column
- Durable 'chain-over' cylinder design uses a 3" x 36" Cylinder & 846 Leaf Chain
- 2 sets of 4ea 'drop-in' Height Adapters 2" & 4"
- Single Point Lock Release
- Powder coated finish
- US Made power unit
iDeal offers a wide variety of garage equipment, but they are most notable for their vehicle lifts. This mobile car lift is a perfect example of why they are rapidly growing into one of the fastest up-and-coming names in lifts. Over a decade of history tells us that these lifts are ready for prime time. Professional auto shops have been using and abusing this style of lift for years and are raving about them. They offer professional features and quality along with a reliable time tested design, at an affordable price. If you're looking for a true commercial quality garage hoist at a reasonable price, this is it. Durable hydraulic cylinders work in conjunction with aircraft grade steel lifting cables for maximum efficiency. High strength cables with commercial quality pulleys make sure that smooth even lifting performance is achieved. You can find cheaper models out there, but you won't find a better model at anywhere near this price.
Features & Specs
MSC-6KLP Capacity 6,000 lbs. Overall Height 102-3/8” Overall Width 45-3/16"” Overall Length 101-9/16” Lift Rise Height 72" Drive-Over Frame Base & Ramp Heigh 3-15/16” Swivel Pad Height (min./max.) 3-7/16” – 6-5/16” Main Side Swing Arms (min./max.) 19-11/16” – 26” Off Side Swing Arms (min./max.) 24-5/8” – 34” Power 110VAC, 20Amp, 1PH Ship Weight 1,826 lbs.
Customer Pictures & Testimonials -
"This car lift has been a life saver. We couldn't live without it."
North Automotive Inc.
Fulton, NY 13069
Here is the assembled lift with a car on it at our farm here in Ohio. I am really happy with it. I think I might like to send one down to Florida to my winter shop."
Is it safe?
We do get this question from time to time. The answer to that is - yes, but as with any lift, you must use common sense. We don't get any complaints on stability of this lift, but It must be used on level concrete surface. And it must not be overloaded. As with any lift, balance is always important, but it becomes much more important on a portable lift that is not bolted to the concrete. And especially becomes more important the heavier the vehicle is, the longer the vehicle is, and the higher you raise it. If you have a large SUV up on the lift raised all the way up, take care not to rock, or tug at a part. If you have a frozen lug nut, don't start pounding away at it when it's raised all the way up. Again, balance is vital on any portable lift, as well as common sense. Use it right, and with care, and you will have no problems.
Why Should you purchase a Workhorse lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Lift distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - http://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Note - CA and CT customers - Sales tax will apply.
iDeal Single Column Auto Lift MSC-6KLP Reviews
Add your review