- Features & Specs
- More Info
This tire machine was made for larger wheels and has a powerful 2 horse power motor along with a beefy, stout cabinet and an oversized 26 inch turntable that has the capability of handling 24" diameter rims that are 15" wide and tire diameters up to 47". This is one of our most popular models and it hold up quite well over time.
Workhorse provides commercial quality equipment that was meant for daily use. Yet, they are surprisingly affordable. Don't compare these to those "bargain" or "economy" tire machines out there. These were manufactured for every day use. This is a swing arm style model with the popular side mount bead breaker. All the standard features come on this machine, even though it's so affordable. Air inflation jets are built in to the clamping jaws for the turntable for rapid bead seating. Plus, parts are always readily available.
Features & Specs
- Swing arm style design handles tires to 47" diameter and rim diameters up to 24" and widths to 15"
- Inflation jets integrated in clamping jaws ensuring bead is seated easily, quickly and safely.
- Dual clamping cylinders provide more power for holding on to the most difficult rims
- Bead breaker is conveniently located and powerful enough to break the bead of any tire.
- Machine will not scratch the rim because it never contacts it eliminating the potential for accidental damage
- Large diameter hex mount / demount shaft for extra strength
- Pressure limiter, oiler, water separator all come standard
Max wheel diameter
Max wheel width
Rim diameter inside
Rim diameter outside
1.5 HP 110 vac
Workhorse Tire Changer Large Diameter TC-950 Reviews
Add your review