- Features & Specs
- More Info
Are you tired of shopping around and finding only high prices or cheap, inferior products? If you are, then you're like many other customers we've satisfied with our Workhorse automotive equipment. Workhorse tire changers are an affordable alternative to the high priced manufacturers out there, yet are surprisingly high quality. They basically took all the best features that customers want, and combined them with attention to detail along with rock-bottom prices to win your business. You don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable product.
The Workhorse WB953 wheel balancer has all the features of the big guys including: self-calibrating, dynamic, static and alloy capability, and a speed nut. The spin balancer's quick keypad data entry system makes tire balancing fast and efficient. The Workhorse TC950 Tire Changer is a swing arm style machine and comes with big two horsepower motor and a 26" x 26" square turntable that can handle tires to 47" and rim widths to 15" with ease. Perfect combination.
Workhorse offers a wide variety of garage equipment, but they are most notable for their lifts, followed closely by tire changers. This combo is a perfect example of why they are rapidly growing into one of the fastest up-and-coming names in garage equipment. Over a decade of history tells us that they are ready for prime time. Professional auto shops have been using and abusing these machines for years and are raving about them. They offer professional features and quality along with a reliable time tested design, at an affordable price. If you're looking for a true commercial quality machine at a reasonable price, this is it. You can find cheaper models out there, but you won't find a better tire changer balancer combo at anywhere near this price.
Features & Specs
SPECIFICATIONS TC950 Tire Changer
Max wheel diameter
Max wheel width
Rim diameter inside
Rim diameter outside
1.5 HP 110 vac
- Swing arm design Handles tires to 47" diameter and rim widths to 15"
- Bead seating inflation jets integrated in clamping jaws ensuring quick and safe inflation
- Twin clamping cylinders for more power hold one the most difficult rims
- Conveniently located and powerful bead breaker
- No scratching; machine never contacts rim eliminating accidental damage
- Large diameter hex mount / demount shaft for extra rigidity
- Pressure limiter, water separator and oiler are standard
SPECIFICATIONS WB953 Wheel Balancer
Method of data entry
2 - 20"
10 - 24"
- Weight storage pockets
- Pegs for accessories
- 8" long shaft with 35 mm diameter
- Three auto STD centering cones
- ST, AL1, AL2,AL3, AL4 balancing methods
- Speed nut comes standard
Workhorse Tire Changers Wheel Balancers TC950 | WB953 Reviews
Add your review