- Features & Specs
- More Info
When you need a speed jack for the racing track and professional use, you need the best. This aluminum racing jack is not like all those inferior, low quality aluminum jacks that you find out there. This is a premium floor jack with only the best features and highest quality components. This aluminum racing jack will reach under low riders that other jacks that call themselves "low profile" could never dream of getting under. With a saddle height of only 2 and 1/8", you will reach under the lowest cars out there. The chassis is also low profile once you get past the saddle, at a mere 3 and 1/2". So it can reach further under the car without hitting the vehicle frame. The saddle has a specially formed cup that will prevent damge to the vehicle frame and undercarriage. Plus, it's fast. This Zinko Jack can reach maximum lifting height in 10 pumps.
- Extremely Light weight, Compact and rugged
- Completely CNC profile machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum stock for extreme strength and minum weight.
- Super Low Profile - Extreme low lowered height (only 2-1/8") and jack frame designed specifically for lowered race cars.
- Handle bars mounted to side frames for quick and easy carrying.
- One piece handle provides for maximum strength for pumping.
Handle Length (in)
Hydr. Lift (in)
Min. Height (in)
Overall Lift Height (in)
Chassis Length (in)
Chassis Width (in)
Height of Frame (in)
Shipping Weight (lbs)
Country of origin
Note: These aluminum jacks require more force to pump because they are raising vehicles quickly in less pumps. They will not pump as easily as a common steel jack.
Zinko Aluminum Racing Jack ZSJ-13A Reviews
Add your review