BendPak HD-9AE Four Post Alignment Lift 9,000-lb.Capacity
BendPak HD-9AE Four Post Alignment Lift | 9,000 lb.Capacity
The HD-9AE 4 post alignment lift was made for the auto shop owner who wants to be able to perform very lucrative alignments, but has limited garage floor space.
The HD-9AE 4-Post Lift is ALI and ETL Certified.
The HD-9AE four-post car alignment rack is a full on alignment system for garage owners who may not have the space, or budget for a larger 14,000 lb model. This model will fit all traditional passenger vehicles and most full size pick ups. It has all the features of the standard larger models, making it compatible with all major alignment systems on the market, even camera CCD, and 3D alignment machines. Features full floating rear slip plates in the rear, adjustable turn plates in the front, and a leveling system to make the runways level.
- Multiple caster slip plates are in the rear, along with full radius turnplates in the front come standard.
- Turnplates allow for dual radius position to fit most vehicle configurations.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel lifting cables provide a great balance of strength, abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Cable pulleys are all dual hub, which reduces wear, and contributes to longevity.
- All cable sheaves have grease zirk fittings for lubrication and maintenance.
- Hydraulic cylinder is conveniently tucked up underneath one of the runways to keep it out of the way of operations and exposure.
- Premium flow restrictor reduces potential for catastrophic failure by slowing descent in the event of massive hydraulic failure.
- The best powder coating process in the business protects your investment from chemicals, corrosion and wear for years of reliability.
- Safety locks automatically engage every 4 inches and safety positions are adjustable, allowing you to compensate for a slope in your floor.
- Safety is released through a reliable and quick and easy pneumatic push button.
- Premium industrial grade hydraulic cylinders assure years of leak free service, unlike competing brands that tend to leak after anly a few years.
- Dual safeties mean that if a cable breaks, it acts as a back-up safety system, preventing full failure if a bable breaks.
- The lift structure protects all components like cables and mechanisms by keeping them enclosed within.
- Double diameter pulleys means your cables will last twice as long as the competition.
- Electric motor and hydraulic pump are maintenance free and the best in the industry. This is where others take shortcuts.
- Controls, buttons and mechanisms are all within reach on a single column, so you dont have to walk around to each post to operate.
- Non skid surface is superior to diamond plate, particularly when greasy or wet.
Don't forget about optional rolling jacks. If you're performing alignments, odds are, you'll need them. The RJ45 air bridge jacks are a commercial quality jack, rated at 4500 pounds each. Jacks have several locking positions and are air powered (requires 125 psi at 10 - 20 CFM). They include 3" adapters to reach various frame jacking points on cars and trucks. Optional air line kit can integrate the air lines into the lift structure, keeping your space in between the runways free of the clutter of air lines.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult with ASE Deals for more details.
Features and Specs
FEATURES BendPak HD-9AE Four Post Alignment Lift
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Multi-caster slip plates
- Dual radius plate positions
- Heavy-duty stainless steel lifting cables •Dual-hub cable sheaves
- Grease nipples on every sheave and sheave axle
- Single hydraulic cylinder •Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor
- Durable powser coat finish
- Spring-loaded safety locks
- Simple push-button lock release
- Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders
- Secondary lock system
- Fully enclosed cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves
- Multiple adjustable height locking positions
- Maintenance-free power system
- Easy-to-reach operator controls
- Non-skid runways
- •Overall width: 127" / 3,226 mm
- •Outside length: 198" / 5,029 mm
- •Overall length: 224" / 5,690 mm
- •Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- •Runway min height: 6-1/2" / 165 mm
- •Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- •Max lifting height: 76-1/2" / 1,943 mm
- •Width between posts: 117" / 2,972 mm
- •Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- •Width between runways: 40" / 1,016
- •Length of runways: 188" / 4,775 mm
- •Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- •Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- •Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- •Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- •Locking positions: 12
- •Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- •Lifting time: 60 sec
- •Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > BendPak HD-9AE Four Post Alignment Lift 9,000-lb.Capacity
Car Lifts > Alignment Lifts > BendPak HD-9AE Four Post Alignment Lift 9,000-lb.Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak HD-9AE Four Post Alignment Lift 9,000-lb.Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak HD-9AE Four Post Alignment Lift 9,000-lb.Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > 4 Post Lifts > BendPak HD-9AE Four Post Alignment Lift 9,000-lb.Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Alignment Lifts > BendPak HD-9AE Four Post Alignment Lift 9,000-lb.Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > BendPak HD-9AE Four Post Alignment Lift 9,000-lb.Capacity