BendPak XPR-10S-168 Two Post Sprinter Lift
Current Lead Time 4-6 Weeks
The BendPak XPR-10S-168 future-proofs your business. Get the same exceptional direct-drive lifting performance and clearfloor convenience as with the standard XPR-10S but with an added 23” up top. Make sure your business can specialize in taller, “Sprinter” delivery, service and transportation vehicles before it’s too late. The BendPak XPR-10S-168 is the super-industrial-strength piece of equipment that has it all: leading-edge technology, top of the line materials, design that’s way ahead of its time and a 5-ton lifting capacity. Fits in shops with ceilings higher than 14’.
Our newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post lifts offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and secure, BendPak’s XPR-10S-168 in particular has an incredibly rapid lift speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you’re looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you’ll find that the new XPR-10S-168 lift is the perfect addition to your shop. Tall, narrow fleet vans have been the rage in Europe for more than a decade and are just now becoming popular in the United States. Universally referred to as “Sprinters,” these aerodynamic and fuel-efficient vehicles captured 3.5% of the full-size van market in 2005. Four short years later, that number rose to almost 18%. Now, some estimates suggest it will reach as high as 23% before the end of the decade. Companies like FedEx, DHL and Microsoft already employ Sprinters for delivery and transportation services. Don’t they sound like the kinds of clients you’d like to have?
Here at BendPak, we believe the best way to get ahead is by thinking ahead. That’s why we’ve redesigned most of our two-post lifts to accept taller vehicles like the Sprinter. All of the extended height models in our XPR-Series can easily lift some of your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles (including Sprinters), yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-10S-168 is a rugged, close-top model lift with a 10,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity. Sound complicated to operate? Don’t worry. When it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends.
BendPak XPR-10S-168 Two Post Car Lift | Clearfloor | Extended Height
The extra height that the XPR10S-168 lift offers allows you to raise taller sprinter vans, service vans and even pick up trucks with caps and ladder racks without having to worry about tripping the shut-off bar up above before you've reached the maximum lift height. These sprinter vans have become extremely popular in the last few years and will not be able to be raised completely on a standard height lift. If you want your technician to be able to service these vehicles while standing up underneath, you'll need one of these axtra tall models.
That's why BendPak's auto lifts are ahead of the competition. They're always innovating and offering features that the other guys don't. They offer probably the widest variety of lifts on the market. The XPR-10S-168 is a premium direct drive, closed top model with a symmetric configuration and a 10,000 lb. capacity.
The XPR Series two post auto lift is engineered for professional auto shops as well as the home hobbyist. It is comprised of features to make is safer, more reliable and more durable than the competition. They also made it more efficient, to increase your shop's productivity and reduce expenses and maintenance as you'll see if you continue scrolling down below. If you want a premium automobile lift at a reasonable price, the XPR two post auto lifts are for you.
These 2-post models are suitable for sports cars and compact cars as well as commercial vehicles and full size pick up trucks. Direct drive technology means that each lift carriage is raised directly by a low pressure hydraulic cylinder. This means less stress on the hydraulic system and a safer, more reliable design.
All BendPak clearfloor models utilze Large 5" diameter cable sheaves to help equalizer cables last longer. 16 load bearings mean less room for movement and less wear in the 53" tall carriage. You can set these models up at a wide or a narrow configuration. Special arm configurations are available too.
The XPR series shows why BendPak auto lifts are on top. They feature the highest quality components along with meeting the highest safety standards that go above and beyong ALI and OSHA standards. No other manufacturer offers so much, for such a reasonable price. A wide array of optional accessories to make your lifting experience safer and easier are available. Of course, the standard features included with each model far surpass most of the competition.
Serious professionals have known for decades that when you purchase a BendPak car lift, you can count on longevity and reliability. The XPR line furnishes all the tools you need to get the job done on time and on budget. Their reputation for quality and safety are legendary. And they won't put a dent in your wallet.
Every XPR-10 comes with:
Direct-Drive two post car lift engineering - BendPak two-post lifts feature direct-drive low pressure cylinders removing the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms you find on most common lift designs. Utilizing 2 HVLP low pressure hydraulic cylinders minimizes leaking and improves reliability. It also provides smoother operation and less costs for maintenance throughout the life of the hoist. High-volume, low pressure (HVLP) means less demand is placed on the system and that equates to less trouble down the road and greater longevity. There are less moving parts than a cylinder / chain lift and therefore less problems that can arise. The hydraulic oil flows from the pump through the cylinders, forcing the piston rod down and raising the lift carriage, along with the vehicle. A dual synchro cable equalizing system means that both sides will stay level and your technician stays safe.
Clearfloor makes work easier - Having the equalizer cables and hydraulic lines pass along at the top of the columns means your floor is clear from obstructions. This allows you to roll tool boxes, oil drains and transmission jacks without worrying about having to careully pass them over a floor plate.
Extended column optional - Allows an extra 2 feet of clearance up above to allow you to raise extra tall box trucks and sprinter vans without tripping the shut-off bar prematurely before you reach full lifting height.Gives you the flexibility of increasing the overhead clearance to maximize the vehicles you can service. This feature is standard on extra tall models.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms Increases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different wheel base vehicles. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, OEM recommended pick-up points and wide and / or narrow wheelbase configurations.
Single piece columns - Single piece column construction means more structural integrity and strength, meaning less potential for failure when placed under heavy stress.
Wide or narrow configuration - Don't have a lot of floor space - No problem. Just set the lift up at the narrow configuration. But if you do have plenty of room in your garage, we strongly recommend setting this lift up at the wide setting. It allows for much easier loading, opening of the doors, and working around the automobile.
Low profile frame screw pads - allow you to get under most low profile sports cars that might be difficult to reach with most hoists. Can infinitely adjust up to 2.5 inches, for the ultimate versatility.
Truck and van adapters - Many manufacturers charge extra for these vital components. These extensions come in 63 mm. This allows you to get around fuel tanks and running boards to get at hard to reach frame jacking points.
Automatic arm restraints - When you raise the vehicle, you want the arms to lock into place. The rugged design of the arm restraints means they won't fail you when you need it most. When you lower the car to the ground, they automatically disengage so that you can reposition the arms.
Tall lift carriages If you take a closer look, you'll find that the lifting carriage is a full 53 inches tall. Significantly taller than most competing brands. This greatly reduces the stress placed on the columns during the lifting process, and can greatly increase the life span of the working components as well.
Maintenance free load bearings - Some manufacturers use roller bearings that must be lubricated on a regular basis, and also cause significantly more wear on the inside of the column. The XPR lifts use utilize a innovative UHMW (ultra high molecular weight polythylene) load bearings that not only are guaranteed to last the life of the lift, but also will never need lubrication.
HVLP Cylinders - Some manufacturers use high pressure cylinders which are less reliable and can leak much earlier. By using HVLP (high volume / low pressure) cylinders, the hydraulic system functions more efficiently and with less stress.
Single-point safety release - No need to walk around the the other side to disengage the other safety. Single point safety release means that you can quickly release both safeties from one side, increasing your shop's productivity. Combine that with the dual synchro equalization system means that both columns stay synchronized and level during the lifting / lowering process.
Industrial grade hydraulic cylinders - This is where many manufacturers take shortcuts. Premium single piece hydraulic cylinders are machined to precision with a pilot fitted hardened steel piston which is wrapped with custom fitted piston seals wear bands and back ups, greatly reducing the potential for leakage. The chrome rod is forged micro smooth to provide years of dependable use beyond the typical cylinder with a polished C-1045/50 finish, plated to .001" diametrically. Advanced rod seals and rod wiper construction means that abrasion and wear are diminished to a fraction of the competition. Base materials of this attention to detail means that your end product will supply years of reliable service beyond the typical mass produced cylinder.
Premium High speed hydraulics - The AC motor powers a premium high flow pump which raises and lowers significantly quicker than other brands. This means your technician spends less time waiting and more time working.
Durable powder coat finish - The powder coating process used on the all XPR series lifts is superior to others in that it is a meticulous process that takes 10 steps to complete. First, all components are inspected to ensure they are clean before being sandblasted. After sandblasting, all components are washed through 5 stages of huge phosphate tanks that can handle parts up to 25 feet long. Once cleaned, the parts are dried immediately to prevent rust. Then, the components are Outgassed, which is a process that pre-bakes the components in an oven to prep for coating. Many systems take a shortcut here. Doing that could cause problems with the final coat, including imperfections like chipping and bubbling, which is common on many inferior models. High temperature masking tape and silicone plugs are then used to cover any holes or components that need to be covered. Next, all components are given a thinner wipe to remove any possible prints or debris that could have occurred. After that, they are suspended on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. and an electrostatic spray gun applies the powder. Finally, the parts are cured in 400 degree ovens for 3/4 of an hour.
All this leads to the most durable powder coat finish in the industry, capable of standing up to the most harsh environments and chemicals you can dish out.
Detailed Instruction Manual - These are Included as standard with every lift. They include maintenance as well as installation instructions. Also included are safety and maintenance decals, along with a lifting point guide for vehicles and a placard to inform personnel on proper maintenance and safety procedure.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Contact ASE for a complete list of BendPak Lifts that are ALI Certified.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features and Specs
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Bolt-on 24" column extensions provide added overhead clearance
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configurations
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single-point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping arms
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapter
- ETL Approved.
- Lifting capacity*:10,000 lbs. / 4,536 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Overall height: 168" / 4,267 mm
- Width overall (NARROW CONFIG): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width overall (WIDE CONFIG): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 126-3/4" / 3,220 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 139-3/4" / 3,555 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW): 105.5" / 2,680 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 118.5" / 3,010 mm
- Front arm min reach: 27-1/2" / 698 mm
- Front arm max reach: 51-1/2" / 1,308 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 34" / 863 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 54-1/2" / 1,384 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 79" / 2,007 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,500 lbs. / 1,134 kg
* CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493. Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > BendPak XPR-10S-168 Two Post Sprinter Lift
Car Lifts > 2 Post Lifts > BendPak XPR-10S-168 Two Post Sprinter Lift
Top Brands > BendPak XPR-10S-168 Two Post Sprinter Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak XPR-10S-168 Two Post Sprinter Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > 2 Post Lifts > BendPak XPR-10S-168 Two Post Sprinter Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > BendPak XPR-10S-168 Two Post Sprinter Lift