BendPak VMP-7580V-603 7.5HP 3Ph 80Gal Vertical Air Compressor
7.5 HP 3Ph | 80-Gallon Vertical Tank | Made in USA
Up your air game with the powerful, 3-phase V-Max Patriot 7580V-603 air compressor from BendPak. V-Max Patriot air compressors meet and exceed your air system needs with high-efficiency technology and unrivaled quality. Made in USA.
The Next Stage in Air Compressor Evolution, Made in USAA
Meet the V-Max Patriot 7580V-603, 3-phase air system. Like every member of the V-Max Patriot family, the 7580V-603 features the rugged V-Max, four-cylinder pump designed for extreme duty and maximum efficiency under all load conditions. The BendPak 7580V-603 is a 2-stage lubricated reciprocating air compressor built with 100% cast-iron pumps to provide the quality and performance required by heavy-use applications like automotive/body repair shops and industrial manufacturing and fleet services.
V-Max air compressor pump
Every V-Max Patriot pump features splash lubrication for total reliability and a V-4 finned cylinder configuration for 360° cooling. Heavy-duty, disc-type valves do not require a cylinder head removal or other valve maintenance procedure. The large, 100% cast iron V-Max pump puts out an incredible amount of air but with an even more incredible noise reduction. Thanks to the 7580V's slower RPM speeds and two-stage design, this air compressor is much quieter than you'd expect. At the same time, our built‐in intercooler and air‐cooled after-cooler moderate the air temperature, resulting in a significant reduction in both heat and air moisture.
This air compressor includes a set of four rugged, half-inch thick pads to ensure there's virtually zero machine vibration during operation. The high-quality elastomer compound resists aging, compression set, water and oil.
It's always important to evaluate more than just the initial price of the air compressor unit. The real cost or savings will be found in the price of maintenance and the electricity required to run it. The more air you can produce per horsepower, the less overall power is needed. Thanks to their massive energy-efficient pumps, V-Max Patriot air compressors run at notably slower speeds to achieve low operating temperatures, thereby maximizing compressor efficiency. Even a casual glance will quickly reveal that the monstrous V-Max Patriot pump outpaces the competition every time in terms of efficiency, reliability and longevity. In other words, nothing comes close to the value of a V-Max Patriot air compressor.
Experience the Pure Power of BendPak USA Made Air CompressorsBendPak air compressors are now made in the USA and have a well-earned reputation for high performance and dependability. When you're concentrating on a project, you shouldn't have to worry about the temperature or moisture inside your air compressor; you just need a unit that works as hard as you do.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose a BendPak Air Compressor
Our highly efficient Patriot line of air compressors are perfect air-pumping powerhouses that feature rugged cast-iron construction, high-quality Manchester Tanks, true copper piping for cooler operation, pressure control and extra-large pumps. We offer a variety of motor options for our Patriot air compressors, such as one or three phase, 60 Hz, and 5 horsepower, 7.5 horsepower, or 10 horsepower. All vertical models come standard with rugged 1/2-inch anti-vibration pads to keep the unit still during operation.
Standout Features of BendPak Air Compressors
BendPak Patriot Series air compressors directly resist temperature and moisture concerns with larger pistons that operate at lower speeds. Fewer rotations per minute directly results in lower operating temperatures, but thanks to the larger piston size, you don't have to sacrifice performance. With lower a temperature comes much less moisture, ensuring your Patriot Series air compressor has a long and happy existence in your shop or garage. Whatever your high-pressure air requirements, BendPak has exactly what you need.
Is a Rotary Screw Air Compressor Worth the Cost?
There are many things to consider before you decide a rotary screw air compressor is worth a higher price. Such compressors are much quieter than traditional reciprocating (piston-type) compressors, but they're also more expensive. Then again, they tend to require less maintenance over time and can operate continuously, which makes them ideal for busy shops. This guide will walk you through your options, so you have what you need to get the BendPak air compressor with enough horsepower and CFM for your budget.
Features and Specs
- Made in USA
- UL, CSA, ASME certified
- 7.5 HP energy-efficient motor
- Extra-quiet, low-RPM pump
- Cast-iron V-Max Patriot pump features simple splash lubrication for total reliability and a 'V-4' finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling
- Proven air-cooled design is economical, reliable and environmentally friendly
- Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control and high-efficiency air delivery
- Dual drive belts require less belt tension, resulting in less load on pump bearings, longer belt life and low vibration
- Fully-enclosed belt guard
- Cast-iron pump and heads are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with pressed-in sleeves
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Large surface area and cooling fins on cylinders and forced-air after-cooler provide efficient heat dissipation for lower operating temperatures and dryer air. Air compressor runs cooler, oil life is extended and maintenance is reduced
- Tapered roller main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft, and needle-type piston pin bearings properly distribute bearing loads
- Precision balanced flywheel has forced-air fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Magnetic starter provides thermal overload protection and minimizes start loads, providing long life and trouble‐free operation
- ASME-rated safety valve protects the compressor from overpressure and safeguards the operator
- Balanced flywheel and counterbalanced crankshaft result in nearly vibration-free operation
- Readily accessible disc-valves do not require disassembly of compressor piping, for easy accessibility and reduced maintenance cost and downtime
- Corrosion-resistant tubing for coolers, separators and valves for longer life and reduced maintenance
- Oversized ductile iron crankshaft provides extra strength and longer wear
- High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, large oil drain and convenient fill cap
- Automatic pressure switch provides auto start and stop
- Integrated pressure unloader valves are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head, reducing internal pump heat from initial start-up compression
- Pressure gauge with service valve
- Horsepower: 7.5 HP
- RPM: 1,750 RPM
- Voltage: 208-230 Volt AC
- Phase: 3-Phase
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Magnetic Starter: Yes
- Amp Draw: 18
- Recommended Breaker: 50 Amp Breaker
- Noise: 78 dBA
- Style: 2-Stage / V-4
- Pump RPM: 625 RPM
- Material: Solid Cast Iron
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- CFM: 26 CFM
- CFM Rated @: 175 PSI
- Max PSI: 175 PSI
- Oil Sight Glass: Yes
- Pump Type: Two-Stage
- Pump Drive: Belt Drive
- Oil Type: Oil Lubricated
- Oil System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Orientation: Vertical
- Size: 80 gallon
- Outlet: 3/4" Fitting
- Electronic Drain Valve: Yes
- Certification: UL, CSA, ASME
- Width: 24" (610 mm)
- Depth: 72" (1,829 mm)
- Height: 34" (864 mm)
- Weight: 958 lbs. (435 kg)
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Air Compressors > BendPak VMP-7580V-603 7.5HP 3Ph 80Gal Vertical Air Compressor
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak VMP-7580V-603 7.5HP 3Ph 80Gal Vertical Air Compressor
Air Compressors > Rotary Screw > BendPak VMP-7580V-603 7.5HP 3Ph 80Gal Vertical Air Compressor
Top Brands > BendPak > Air Compressors > BendPak VMP-7580V-603 7.5HP 3Ph 80Gal Vertical Air Compressor