BendPak VMX-10120V-603 10HP 3Ph 120Gal Vertical Air Compressor
10 HP 3Ph | 120-Gallon Vertical Tank | Made in USA
Meet the enormous BendPak V-Max Elite 10120V-603 3-phase air compressor system. When it comes to pure air power and reliability, there's no such thing as a more solid investment.
All Craft, No Compromise: The V-Max Elite 10120V-603, Made in USA
This V-Max Elite air compressor is a top-of-the-line air delivery system designed for maximum efficiency under every load condition. Like others in the V-Max Elite series of air compressors, the 10120V-603 features an extreme-duty, four-cylinder pump made of 100% cast iron. These rugged two-stage lubricated reciprocating compressors are made to shine on even your busiest days, including everything from automotive and body repair to manufacturing and industrial applications.
V-Max air compressor pump
This massive V-Max pump comes standard with splash lubrication and a V-4 finned cylinder configuration for 360° cooling. Heavy-duty, disc-type valves have been engineered for absolute reliability, and users can even access them without having to perform complicated valve maintenance procedures or remove the cylinder. A built‐in intercooler and air‐cooled after-cooler chills the air to bring down the temperatures and keep condensation to a minimum. Still, at its heart, the V-Max Elite 10120V-603 air compressor is all about big air with comparably little noise due to slower RPM speeds and a two-stage design.
This air compressor includes a set of four rugged, half-inch thick pads to ensure there's virtually zero machine vibration during operation. The high-quality elastomer compound resists aging, compression set, water and oil.
All V-Max Elite air compressors run at noticeably slower speeds, thanks to their massive, energy-efficient pumps. We do this to reduce operating temperatures and maintenance costs while increasing overall efficiency. When making an air compressor purchase, it's always a good idea to consider the power it consumes along with the general upkeep you'll have to perform to keep it running. The true cost of ownership is more than the purchase price. Electric power costs add up based on the horsepower needed to produce the air required. The more air you can produce per horsepower, the less power is required to meet your air demands. When you stack what the V-Max 10120V-603 can achieve next to the other guys, it isn't hard to see that no one can touch the value of a V-Max Elite air compressor by BendPak.
Experience the Pure Power of BendPak USA Made Air CompressorsBendPak air compressors are now made in the USA and have a well-earned reputation for high performance and dependability. When you're concentrating on a project, you shouldn't have to worry about the temperature or moisture inside your air compressor; you just need a unit that works as hard as you do.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose a BendPak Air Compressor
Our highly efficient Patriot line of air compressors are perfect air-pumping powerhouses that feature rugged cast-iron construction, high-quality Manchester Tanks, true copper piping for cooler operation, pressure control and extra-large pumps. We offer a variety of motor options for our Patriot air compressors, such as one or three phase, 60 Hz, and 5 horsepower, 7.5 horsepower, or 10 horsepower. All vertical models come standard with rugged 1/2-inch anti-vibration pads to keep the unit still during operation.
Standout Features of BendPak Air Compressors
BendPak Patriot Series air compressors directly resist temperature and moisture concerns with larger pistons that operate at lower speeds. Fewer rotations per minute directly results in lower operating temperatures, but thanks to the larger piston size, you don't have to sacrifice performance. With lower a temperature comes much less moisture, ensuring your Patriot Series air compressor has a long and happy existence in your shop or garage. Whatever your high-pressure air requirements, BendPak has exactly what you need.
Is a Rotary Screw Air Compressor Worth the Cost?
There are many things to consider before you decide a rotary screw air compressor is worth a higher price. Such compressors are much quieter than traditional reciprocating (piston-type) compressors, but they're also more expensive. Then again, they tend to require less maintenance over time and can operate continuously, which makes them ideal for busy shops. This guide will walk you through your options, so you have what you need to get the BendPak air compressor with enough horsepower and CFM for your budget.
Features and Specs
- Made in USA
- 10 HP energy-efficient motor
- Extra-quiet, low-RPM pump
- Cast-iron V-Max Elite pump features simple splash lubrication for total reliability and a 'V-4' finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling
- Proven air-cooled design is economical, reliable and environmentally friendly
- Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control and high efficiency air delivery
- Dual drive belts require less belt tension resulting in less load on pump bearings, longer belt life and low vibration
- Fully-enclosed belt guard
- Cast-iron pump and heads are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with a pressed-in sleeves do
- ASME rated tank
- Anti-vibration pads
- Large surface area and cooling fins on cylinders and forced-air after-cooler provides efficient heat dissipation for lower operating temperatures and dryer air. Compressor runs cooler, oil life is extended and maintenance is reduced
- Tapered roller main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft and needle-type piston pin bearings properly distribute bearing loads
- Precision balanced flywheel has forced-air fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Magnetic starter provides thermal overload protection and minimizes start loads providing long life and trouble‐free operation
- ASME rated safety valve protects the compressor from overpressure and safeguards the operator
- Balanced flywheel and counterbalanced crankshaft results in nearly vibration-free operation
- Readily accessible disc-valves do not require disassembly of compressor piping, for easy accessibility and reduced maintenance cost and downtime
- Corrosion resistant tubing for coolers, separators and valves for longer life and reduced maintenance
- Oversized ductile iron crankshaft provides extra strength and longer wear
- High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, large oil drain and convenient fill cap
- Automatic pressure switch provides auto start and stop
- Integrated pressure unloader valves are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head, reducing internal pump heat from initial start-up compression
- Pressure gauge with service valve
- Oversize replaceable air filters
- Horsepower: 10 HP
- RPM: 1,740 RPM
- Voltage: 208-230/460 Volt AC
- Phase: 3-Phase
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Amp Draw: 36-30A @ 208-230V | 16A @ 460V
- Recommended Breaker: 40A @ 208-230V | 50A @460V
- Noise: 75 dBA
- Style: 2-Stage / V-4
- Pump RPM: 745 RPM
- Material: 100% Cast Iron
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- CFM: 41 CFM
- CFM Rated @: 35 CFM
- Max PSI: 175 PSI
- Orientation: Vertical
- Size: 120 gallon
- Outlet: 1/2" Fitting
- Certification: ASME
- Width: 44" (1,118 mm)
- Depth: 79" (2,007 mm)
- Height: 30" (762 mm)
- Weight: 1,219 lbs. (553 kg)
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Air Compressors > BendPak VMX-10120V-603 10HP 3Ph 120Gal Vertical Air Compressor
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak VMX-10120V-603 10HP 3Ph 120Gal Vertical Air Compressor
Air Compressors > Rotary Screw > BendPak VMX-10120V-603 10HP 3Ph 120Gal Vertical Air Compressor
Top Brands > BendPak > Air Compressors > BendPak VMX-10120V-603 10HP 3Ph 120Gal Vertical Air Compressor