Campbell Hausfeld Air Impact Wrench 1/2" PL1502
PL1502 1/2 Inch Impact Wrench by Campbell Hausfeld.
Extreme Duty air tool operates At 380 ft. lbs. of torque
This heavy duty Campbell Hausfeld impact wrench provides sufficient power to remove very stubborn lug nuts and bolts.
This heavy duty Campbell Hausfeld air impact wrench features a powerful clutch mechanism that can be removed quickly and easily and it's balanced to perfection, leading to years of trouble free service. It's got a power regulator built into it that controls speed as well as torque precisely. It is supplied with a grip that has a soft sandoprene elastomer covering for maximum comfort and reduced stress. This impact wrench also includes a 1/4" NPT screen filter air inlet to eliminate debris and dirt from causing damage to it. Any air tool with this level of quality and features proves that Campbell Hausfeld means business when it comes to superiority. It was made for busy day to day operation in automotive shops, body shops, tire repair facilities, farm and agricultural garages and general automotive repair shops.
Features and Specs
- Provides a whopping 380 ft. lbs. of torque
- Speedy removal of components
- Balanced design allows for flawless operation
- Increased comfort with grip and balanced design
- Built-in power regulator for precision
- Soft Santoprene elastomer grip provides for maximum comfort
- Powerful pin clutch mechanism allows for swift removal and balanced operation
- Built-in regulator for precise control of speed and torque
- Warranty - 3 Years Lmt
- Weight - 6.48 lb
- Length - 3.25 in
- Width -11.25 in
- Height - 8.50 in
- Pkg Girth - 42.75 in
- Cube - .18 cf