BendPak HDS-14LSX 4 Post Alignment Lift 14,000 lb. Capacity
BendPak HDS-14LSX (SKU# 5175171) 14,000-lb. Capacity |
Alignment Lift | Extended | Includes Turnplates and Slip Plates
The legendary, 14,000-lb. capacity HDS-14LSX alignment lift pulls double duty as both car lift and alignment system. We’ve integrated industrial-strength slip plates and turn plates right into the runways to maximize convenience. The wheels respond to every adjustment with virtually no resistance.
BendPak's HDS series four post lifts are engineered beyond traditional industry standards. They are engineered, designed and fabricated to last longer, provide better performance, and increase safety, productivity and the overall user experience time after time, day after day, every time you lift a vehicle.
The HDS-14LSX alignment lift is the standard length model. The BendPak HDS-14LSX automotive lift is ALI and ETL Certified.
Alignment Lift System Offers 14,000 lbs. of Pure Lifting
BendPak's HDS-14LSX alignment lift is engineered to meet the strenuous demands of your toughest professional lifting jobs. Designed into the HDS-14LSX alignment lift is a long list of crucial features that improve safety, durability and productivity, ensuring your BendPak is the absolute best car lift you can buy.
This is the sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your shop, especially if you service large, low ground-clearance vehicles. Our alignment system features front turn plates and rear slip plates built right into the runways. The wheels always respond to your adjustments with no resistance or hassle. We call it "free-floating." You'll find it unbelievably easy.
Rear-facing multi-caster slip plates and front-facing turn plates permit precise, free-floating alignment.
This alignment lift features two recessed turn plate pockets that let you freely position the corrosion-resistant, galvanized turn plates.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
BendPak alignment lifts include strong, durable and oversized 10.5" diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes, as well as 2.25" diameter sheave axles. These powerful components keep your car lift running for many years, far past the point other brands’ lifts have already given out or required expensive parts replacements.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
BendPak runs four aircraft-quality steel cables (that measure in at a robust 1/2" diameter, 6 x 25), within the columns. They are literally the ultimate standard for high-quality cable construction and safe lifting.
Adjustable height locking positions
Alignments are often done by different mechanics in a busy shop. The multiple locking heights allow different people to work on the HDSO14AX alignment lift at the height appropriate for them. Since it’s an open-front design, getting under is easy no matter how tall they are.
Grease fittings are an essential component to every car lift we make. They keep the cable sheaves lubricated, so you don’t have to worry about productivity and safety in our design.
Should anything catastrophic occur in your shop to disrupt the functionality of your lift, we want you to feel confident that BendPak keeps your vehicles and equipment safe. If the hydraulics are cut or lose all pressure, which would be extraordinary, the built-in hydraulic flow divider still ensures a safe, even descent at all times.
Spring-loaded safety locks
Our fully adjustable locks are also found on the HDSO14AX alignment lift. Springs engage as the lock ascends into position. This design also helps keep the platforms even, even if there’s a tiny slope to your garage flooring.
Push-button pneumatic lock release
Air locks make releasing the locks simultaneous, each and every time. The instant release ensures the alignment lift platforms descend evenly.
Secondary lock system
A backup lock system protects the alignment system in the event that cable slack is detected. When this occurs, the cable is immediately "grabbed," and the entire operation ceases immediately.
BendPak cables, cable sheaves and airlines run internally throughout the structure. Every one of these parts is susceptible to damage and extra wear if left exposed. We keep the look and feel of this alignment lift clean while protecting the most critical parts and components.
Electric-hydraulic power system
The power unit never needs to be maintained or adjusted. It’s also so easy and safe to use, we recommend it for both home and commercial applications.
Durable Powder Coat Finish
Durable powder coat finish can withstand the most harsh environments, chemicals and abuse. They perform the most comprehensive powder coat process available. First, parts are cleaned in 5 stages of phosphate bath tanks, and then immediately flash dried to prevent corrosion. All threaded holes and other surfaces are plugged and masked with high temperature tape and plugs and then wiped with thinner for purposes of removing any fingerprints and debris prior to final electrostatic conveyor line. After Parts are are coated with the spray gun, they are then moved along to the oven for curing, where they are baked at 400 degrees F. for 45 minutes. No other auto lift manufacturer pays so much attention to detail when fabricating their products.
Treaded runways prevent slips and vehicle accidents on the alignment lift. Even when the platforms get oily, slick or wet, the treads will hold the wheel in place.
Longer approach ramps
Because our approach ramps are longer, they make it easier to load low ground-clearance vehicles. So easy, in fact, that you’ll never scratch up the bottom of your car or struggle with the gas pedal to give enough gas without shooting onto the ramp at an unsafe speed. Simply glide on and start aligning.
Flexible protective conduit
The durable conduit that surrounds the airlines and hydraulic hoses prevents damage to the cables. It also keeps you safe from electrical shock.
Rolling bridge jacks
Rolling bridge jacks turn your alignment lift into an all-purpose four-post lift. No need to transfer to a different car lift to perform wheel and brake service. Now you can change brake rotors right before you align the wheels, all on the same lift. Rolling bridge jacks are a safe and space-saving way to increase shop capability without purchasing more equipment.
Choose extended frames
The HDS14LSXE is designed for extended-length vehicles, such as trucks and vans. The runways and overall length are extended by 30". With runways now 229" in length, some very long vehicles can fit easily on the car lift. If your service bay demands these vehicle types, an extended length alignment lift is absolutely necessary to perform wheel alignments.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - https://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features and Specs
- 14,000 pound lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8" roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non‐skid surface
- Optional 7,000 pound capacity bridge jacks available (Model RBJ7000)
- Lifting Capacity*: 14,000 lbs. (6,350 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- A - Min. Runway Height: 7.625" (194 mm)
- B - Max. Rise: 70" (1,778 mm)
- C - Max. Lifting Height: 77.625" (1,972 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 60 seconds
- D - Overall Width: 130" (3,302 mm)
- E - Outside Length: 213" (5,410 mm)
- F - Overall Length: 241" (6,121 mm)
- G - Height of Columns: 95" (2,413 mm)
- H - Width Between Columns: 120" (3,048 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 98" (2,489 mm)
- J - Runway Width: 20" (508 mm)
- K - Length of Runways: 199" (5,055 mm)
- L - Width Between Runways: 37.5" (953 mm) or 51" (1,295 mm)
- M - Min. 4-Wheel Alignment: 89" (2,261 mm)
- N - Max. 4-Wheel Alignment: 156" (3,962 mm)
- O - Max. 2-Wheel Alignment: 182" (4,623 mm)
- Rated Capacity: 140" (3,556 mm)
- 75% Capacity: 120" (3,048 mm)
- 50% Capacity: 100" (2,540 mm)
- 25% Capacity: 80" (2,032 mm)
- Locking Positions: 13
- Lock Spacing: 4"
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
- Shipping Weight: 3,067-lbs. (1,391 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 209" x 23" x 42" (5,308 mm x 584 mm x 1,066 mm)
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listing.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
Who is the manufacturer? How long have they been around? Many have gone out of business
The BEND PAK Lifts - As seen on TV!
American Hot Rod
Fast N Loud
West Coat Customs
Jay Leno's Garage
Click Here For Owner’s Manual
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > BendPak HDS-14LSX 4 Post Alignment Lift 14,000 lb. Capacity
Car Lifts > Alignment Lifts > BendPak HDS-14LSX 4 Post Alignment Lift 14,000 lb. Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak HDS-14LSX 4 Post Alignment Lift 14,000 lb. Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak HDS-14LSX 4 Post Alignment Lift 14,000 lb. Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > 4 Post Lifts > BendPak HDS-14LSX 4 Post Alignment Lift 14,000 lb. Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Alignment Lifts > BendPak HDS-14LSX 4 Post Alignment Lift 14,000 lb. Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > BendPak HDS-14LSX 4 Post Alignment Lift 14,000 lb. Capacity
Bang For The Buck SALE! > BendPak HDS-14LSX 4 Post Alignment Lift 14,000 lb. Capacity