BendPak HD-9 Four Post Car Lift 9,000-lb. Capacity
BendPak HD-9 Four Post Lift | 9,000-lb. Capacity
The HD-9 series of 9,000-lb. four-post lifts contains seven different lifting models. Each four-post lift is perfect for vehicle storage and service, whether you’re working at the shop or your home garage. Each model is available with optional casters, drip trays, jack platforms and more. The BendPak HD-9 is ALI and ETL Certified.
Current Lead Time 3-4 Weeks
Meet One of Our Most Popular and Versatile Lifts
A four-post lift requires a serious level of engineering. To reduce strain on the columns and provide ample lifting security at all times, BendPak uses the most durable stainless steel lifting cables, as well as the single hydraulic cylinder, to provide an incredibly powerful and smooth lift operation. With proper use, this car lift will work as well in 10 years as it did on day one.
The HD-9 offers our largest variety in any BendPak four-post lift weight class because most vehicles serviced by most shops weigh less than 9,000 lbs. If you need to lift heavier vehicles, we have larger-capacity models that keep you covered. For many of you, however, the HD-9 Series will hit the sweet spot for powerful lifting, compact design and product value. Browse our 9K section to see all of what you can get on these models.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Dual-hub cable sheaves are more expensive to manufacture, but we'd rather send you home with a quality product than a cheap one. They’re necessary to prevent axles, sheaves and cables from burning out before they should. Our philosophy is that your lift should be the last thing you worry about first thing in the morning.
Multi-level locking positions
Unique service technicians require unique servicing positions; with the HD-9, you can safely lock your four-post lift at varied heights, so you’re never crouching or reaching uncomfortably to perform auto maintenance. If you’re raising the lift for parking purposes, that variation is going to come in handy, depending on how you stack your vehicles.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each four-post lift comes with four lifting cables made from superior-grade stainless steel. Each individual cable is rated to handle 14,400 lbs. This makes their combined rating over 640% of the total capacity. These cables are hidden within the post columns for both the safety and overall streamlined look of the lift. No one wants to see a cable dangling on the outside of a lift. Tuck that thing away!
Electric-hydraulic power system
No need to worry about maintenance on your electric-hydraulic power systems! The controls are all within reach, so you can stop, start and reverse your four-post lift on a dime.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates keep your car lift rooted in place for as long as you own it. Make sure the ground is level and you’re good to go!
Ask us about the 4-piece caster kit that fits all our 9K four-post lifts. They turn your stationary lift into a mobile parking and service station. You can even leave a car on top while you move it!
All lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are routed internally throughout the car lift. This is a crucial safety feature that also adds significantly to your lift’s curb appeal! (That is, if you have it visible from the curb.)
We keep our four-post runways to a low 4.5", so low-stance chassis can be comfortably driven onto the lift.
Longer approach ramps
Not only are our runways low, we extend them farther than others in the industry. This better suits the lifting of sports cars and other low-standing vehicles.
Automatic safety locks
Every BendPak four-post lift is designed with a safety-first mentality. To this end, four locks engage simultaneously as the lift is raised, and a backup locking system catches cable slack in the unlikely event of cable failure.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list
Safety is a priority - Ten position pneumatic automatic safety locks up and down each column ensure your peace of mind. Added to that is a secondary slack cable locking system that will engage in the event off cable failure. Only true commercial quality lifts have dual safeties like this. Does that other lift you're looking at have dual safeties? Odds are, it doesn't. It also has an air solenoid safety release mechanism. Much more reliable than the typical mechanical safety release found on most lifts. Air compressor is required for safety lock operation. Plus, these lifts are ALI Certified. If the other lift you're looking at isn't, then you need to keep looking.
Superior Lifting Systems - Superior lifting system features FOUR high tensile strength (rated at 14,500 lbs. each) cables that are used on model HD9 portable garage lifts. All rollers are made of hardened steel and utilize self-lubricating bearings. Bend-Pak's four post lifts also use a futuristic UHMW ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene load bearings. They never need lubrication and last virtually the life of the lift.
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Conact ASEdeals for a complete list.
Features and Specs
FEATURES BendPak Lift Model HD-9
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
- Lifting capacity*:9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 110” / 2,800 mm.
- Outside length: 174" / 4,420 mm
- Overall length: 200" / 5,080 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 74-1/2" / 1,892 mm
- Width between posts: 100‐1/4” / 2,555 mm.
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" - 44-3/8" / 952 - 1,127 mm
- Length of runways: 164" / 4,166 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply. 110 volt power unit available at no extra charge. Please specify when ordering. The Wide Models have two different options for runway placement. Runways can be placed 37.25” apart or 44” apart (distance between runways). Can be used for wide or narrow vehicles. Runways are 75.25” apart from outside of runway to outside of runway on HD9ST lift. If your vehicle's wheels are further apart that that, (from outside of wheels) you will need a wide model lift.
More Info -
The BEND PAK Lifts - As seen on TV!
American Hot Rod
Fast N Loud
West Coat Customs
Jay Leno's Garage
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > BendPak HD-9 Four Post Car Lift 9,000-lb. Capacity
Car Lifts > 4 Post Lifts > BendPak HD-9 Four Post Car Lift 9,000-lb. Capacity
Car Lifts > Parking Lifts > BendPak HD-9 Four Post Car Lift 9,000-lb. Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak HD-9 Four Post Car Lift 9,000-lb. Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak HD-9 Four Post Car Lift 9,000-lb. Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > 4 Post Lifts > BendPak HD-9 Four Post Car Lift 9,000-lb. Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Parking Lifts > BendPak HD-9 Four Post Car Lift 9,000-lb. Capacity
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > BendPak HD-9 Four Post Car Lift 9,000-lb. Capacity
Hot Deals > BendPak HD-9 Four Post Car Lift 9,000-lb. Capacity