Hein-Werner Air Service Jack HW93667
Hein-Werner Model HW93667 4 Ton Air/Manual Long Chassis Service Jack
Operates manually or with air and features heavy duty frame for rugged applications. Long chassis works perfect with trucks and SUV's.
MADE IN USA
The Hein-Werner HW93667 Air Service Jack with 4 ton capacity features a one piece handle for easy mobility and portability. It's flanged side plates adds strength along with a extra long, wide chassis that adds stability and the ability to get to hard to reach points. The power unit has a sealed hydraulic pump for long lasting perfomrance along with the added safety measure of a pressure relief valve which will prevent overloading and damage to jack. Cast iron lift arms are able handle heavy loads.
Proudly Made In USA, designed for professional use with durable parts for long lasting life.
Features and Specs
- Dual piston action provides speed to contact and power to lift
- Handle adjusts to three pumping positions
- Extra long chassis for hard to reach points
- T handle with release knob for ease of positioning and load control
- Sealed hydraulic unit keeps out grit, grime and moisture
- Cast lift arm for heavy loads
- Operates manually or with air
- Patented “Speed Pak™” reduces handle pumping
- Uses standard shop air 110-175 PSI pressure(140-175 PSI for rated load)
- Paired perfect with HW93506
- Made in U.S.A.
- Capacity: 4 Ton
- Min Height: 5"
- Max Height: 25 3/4"
- Chassis Length: 49"
- Wheel to Wheel Width: 15"
- Min Air Pressure: 140 PSI
- Gross Weight: 233 lbs
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Jacks > Hein-Werner Air Service Jack HW93667
Jacks > Air Jacks > Hein-Werner Air Service Jack HW93667
Top Brands > Hein-Werner Air Service Jack HW93667
Top Brands > Hein-Werner > Hein-Werner Air Service Jack HW93667
Top Brands > Hein-Werner > Air Jacks > Hein-Werner Air Service Jack HW93667