- Features & Specs
- More Info
The 8" wide Auto Dolly was designed especially for the earlier narrow tires and wheel of vintage and collectible cars and trucks. Naturally, a narrower tire will fit on a 12" or a 16" wide Auto Dolly, but the 8" Auto Dolly looks better and costs less to manufacture and ship, resulting in a savings over our bigger models.
The 8" Auto Dolly Standard features the same casters as our other standard Auto Dolly sets and retains the same weight capacity (1500 lbs per dolly; 3000 lbs. per pair; 6000 lbs per set of four). Should you need a higher weight capacity or an even easier to roll caster, check out the Auto Dolly Heavy Duty!
The Auto Dolly products and Specialty Tools are made right here in the USA. That means that we can make our products from the rugged materials necessary, without worrying about how much it will cost to move those materials across an ocean. This allows us to deliver a far more durable product and get it into your hands faster.
Features & Specs
- Allows one person to move a vehicle in any direction (even sideways). Two people are recommended, for the extra set of eyes.
- Weight capacity: 1500 lbs per Dolly (3000 lbs. pair; 6000 lbs. set of four)
- Specially made for early vintage tire & wheel widths.
- Also available in higher capacity, easier rolling heavy duty version.
- Facilitates shop order and easier, more complete floor cleaning.
- Durable welded steel construction
- Free up precious floor space in your shop or garage
- Powder coat finish
Auto Dolly 8" Standard Reviews
Add your review