- Features & Specs
- More Info
The BendPak HDSO-14LSX is an open-front four post alignment lift that allows your technician easy and full access to the space between the runways by eliminating the front cross-member that supports them. Mechanics can easily and quickly walk between the runways without having to duck down. And with a 14,000 lb. capacity, you'll be able to handle everything from small passenger cars all the way up to full size pick ups. Leveling the runways is adjustable and easy. Radius turnplates are included, and can be positioned in multiple different pockets, depending on the length of the vehicle you are servicing. Rear slip plates are free-floating, to allow for smooth and easy alignments without problems. They are compatible with all major alignment systems, even 3D camera and laser alignment systems.
The BendPak HDS Series 4 post lifts are engineered by professionals, for professionals, and are made to meet the needs of even the most demanding automotive garage. Bend Pak designed the HDS four post lifts tough, with a wide range of innovative features to provide the serious auto shop owner with the best value for the money.
Patented adjustable front outrigger tubes - This exclusive feature allows for precise leveling of the runways with the ability to adjust to infinite positions. This allows for compensating for un-level floors, and also compensates for extreme loads that may be resting on the runways.
The competition will tell you there's no difference, or that their lift is just as good, but don't let them fool you. Others may tell you that the BendPak lift is overbuilt, and that you don't need to pay up for this type of construction. One look at the long list of features and components, and you'll be convinced that BendPak is the right choice for you. BendPak's engineers believe in doing things the right way. Look for BendPak lifts to offer maximum durability, longevity and greater performance - with every single lift. And they pay keen attention to detail. Rest easy with the confidence that you can improve your productivity and not worry about down time and safety. These four post lifts are true commercial grade hoists with all of the features and quality a professional could want - or demand. Professionals have been counting on them for over 45 years for all of their lifting needs.
Here are some of the more notable features of each 4 post lift -
Dual hub cable sheaves Extra large 10.5” diameter cable sheaves integrated in the runway and cross tube members along with extra large 2.25" diameter sheave axles reduce cable wear dramatically to help increase the longevity of all working components. This means less wear expenses and maintenance costs over the life of the lift. So even if that bargain brand lift cost you less money up front, it will cost you more in the long run.
Heavy duty aircraft cable BendPak four post lifts include four ½” diameter 6 x 25 stainless steel premium grade lifting cables rated at 14,000 lbs. a piece. This specific grade of cable was chosen for this application because of it's ability to resist corrosion, fatigue and wear.
Lubrication Integrated in Grease fittings are included throughout the lift and are located on every sheave axle to ensure that they are well lubricated and they will run smoothly over the life of the lift. Simply inspecting and lubricating at regular intervals ensures that the product will last and continue to perform over the course of many years.
Hydraulic Cylinder Hidden Don't worry, the 3.5" cylinder is conveniently located up underneath one of the runways, so as to not interfere with any operational aspects and functionality of the lift. It is constructed of premium grade steel tubing exceeding ASTM specifications to ensure durability. And because it's tucked underneath one of the runways, it also keeps it safe from exposure and potential damage. The cylinder piston is a pilot fitted, single piece machined piston with high durometer mechanically loaded rod seals. The cylinder seals and cups greatly reduce potential for leakage, and the chrome rod is precision machined and polished of C-1045/50 micro alloy steel with the ultimate plating process for maximum cylinder life. The materials and attention to detail in the manufacturing process assure you of the greatest possible longevity for your investment.
Flow restrictor A hydraulic flow restrictor is integrated into the system to provide a precise and controlled descent in the very unlikely event that the hydraulic hose were to fail.
Durable Powder Coat Finish can withstand the most harsh environments, chemicals and abuse. They perform the most comprehensive powder coat process available. First, parts are cleaned in 5 stages of phosphate bath tanks, and then immediately flash dried to prevent corrosion. All threaded holes and other surfaces are plugged and masked with high temperature tape and plugs and then wiped with thinner for purposes of removing any fingerprints and debris prior to final electrostatic conveyor line. After Parts are are coated with the spray gun, they are then moved along to the oven for curing, where they are baked at 400 degrees F. for 45 minutes. No other auto lift manufacturer pays so much attention to detail when fabricating their products.
Large steel base plates are 10" x 12" and provide for a solid base for the four post lift.
Spring-loaded safety locks Engage automatically continuously during lifting process for maximum safety and the adjustable safety ladder locking system allows you to adjust or modify the locking position if your floor happens to be uneven.
Push-button pneumatic lock release Allows you to release the safety locking mechanism quickly and easily and improves safety and reliability by greatly reducing the potenial for a lock getting stuck.
Secondary locking system A secondary slack cable lock system is always ready to instantly engage in the highly unlikely event that a cable were to brake.
Integrated design All working components are safely enclosed within the working structure of the auto lift - including cables, pulleys, airlines, safety latches and other working components.
Adjustable locking positions Each of the 4 columns has infinitely adjustable locking positions to help level out your lift if your floor is uneven.
Electric hydraulic power system A Premium electric / hydraulic power system is maintenance free and assures ultimate reliability and minimizes downtime potential. All controls are easily within reach of operator.
Non-skid runways allow for maximum traction , eliminating slippage even on wet or oily surface. Approach ramps are nice and long to minimize potential for bottoming out on low profile cars and feature rear wheel chocks that automatically engage when the lift is raised.
Longer approach ramps were designed to be a little longer than competitors aiding in getting lower profile automobiles to get up on the runways without bottoming out.
Flexible protective conduit All airlines and Hydraulic hose lines are routed through a flexible and protective conduit to minimize potential damage and down time.
Optional Rolling bridge jacks These 7,000-pound capacity rolling jacks (model RJ-7) are pneumatically controlled by shop air and transform your 4 post lift into a full service, fully functioning lift. They allow you to raise the front or rear axle, or both axles if you get 2 for tire rotations and wheel and brake service. the air bridge jacks feature adjustable arms to reach at a wide variety of vehicle jacking points. The frame contact pads feature a rubber slip on pad to protect vehicle underside, and the jack can roll up and down the length of the runways. Every rolling jack features 3 different locking height positions and stackable truck and van adapters / extensions to allow access to a wide variety of vehicle dimensions. Includes air / hydraulic pump that is heavy commercial grade quality and requires a max operating pressure of 125 PSI at 10 to 20 CFM
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult with ASEDeals for a complete list.
Features & Specs
FEATURES BendPak Alignment Lift HDSO-14LSX
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Huge cable sheaves reduce wear and tear
- Extremely convenient open-front design for easy access
- Extended runway length for servicing
- Longer approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Automatic leveling system with multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Equipped with heavy-duty rear slip plates and front turn plates
- Multiple turn plate pockets for better wheelbase accommodation
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Rugged, self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Features 1-3/8” sheave axles •Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Includes fully adjustable lock stops for precise leveling •Integrated rolling bridge airline kit option available
- Roll-back kit options available
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available (Model RJ-7)
- Lifting capacity: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- Front axle max capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Rear axle min capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall front width: 143" / 3,632 mm
- Overall rear width: 130” / 3,301 mm
- Outside length: 215-1/2" / 5,473 mm
- Overall length: 244" / 6,198 mm
- Height of front columns: 97" / 2,464 mm
- Height of rear columns: 95” / 2,413 mm
- Runway min height: 7-5/8" / 192 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77-5/8" / 1,970 mm
- Width between front columns: 123" / 3,124 mm
- Width between rear columns: 120” / 508 mm
- Runway width: 20" / 508 mm
- Width between runways: 45" / 1,143 mm
- Length of runways: 199" / 5,054 mm
- Min 4-wheel alignment: 89” / 2,261 mm
- Max 4-wheel alignment: 156” / 3,962 mm
- Max 2-wheel alignment: 182” / 4,623 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 140” / 3,556 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 120” / 3,048 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 100” / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80” / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Here are five questions you must consider before buying that bargain-lift!
Who is the manufacturer? How long have they been around? Many have gone out of business
several times, each time leaving their prior customers who depend on them high and dry. What is
the manufacturer's reputation? Are their manufacturing facilities and equipment state-of-the-art?
For instance, Bend-Pak's four post lifts use a futuristic UHMW ultra-high molecular weight
polyethylene load bearings. They never need lubrication and last virtually the life of the lift.
BendPak's four post lifts also contain a slack cable safety. This is a secondary locking system
that will extend safety latches should your cable fail, lose tension, or fall off a pulley. Bend-Pak is
one of the leading manufacturers in the world and has been manufacturing automotive equipment
for over forty five years.
What is the lift's quality? This is the most important consideration when purchasing a lift, or
any product for that matter. How thick is the steel used to produce the columns? What is the
quality of the steel used in the manufacturing process? Bend Pak's lifts are manufactured with
the highest quality ASTM steel - only the best. Are the posts manufactured of single-piece construction?
If they're not, you're sacrificing strength. BendPak's base plates are an extra thick steel plate.
This lessens the stress on your floor as well as the bottoms of the posts. The result? - you
guessed it. A safer lift! Are the welds quality welds, or are they inferior spot welds? What about
the other components? If they are of questionable origin, you may not notice within the first year
or two, but you will shortly after the warranty expires!
What about the cylinders? Bend Pak uses a top quality cylinder with pressure relief system
mounted underneath the runways, so it's out of the way. Those bargain lift systems typically
wear very early, and require continuous monitoring and maintenance. Bend-Pak's technology
offers better reliability and smoother operation. And because they work under lower pressure,
they last much longer. That bargain lift isn't saving you as much money as you first thought - is
Does the manufacturer sacrifice safety to save money? This is unacceptable to BendPak, and
it should be to anyone who works under a lift! Does that bargain lift have redundant locks that
automatically engage in the event of hydraulic or cable failure? Bend-Pak's lifts have a secondary
slack cable safety. BendPak lifts incorporate these redundant safety features to ensure your
safety. Only lifts approved by ETL and ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) will have this feature.
Does the lift comply with ETL and ALI standards? No one should even consider a lift that
doesn't! Only a handfull of manufacturers do and of those that do, Bend Pak is one of the most
affordable. Not sure if the other manufacturer is an ALI certified manufacturer? If they don't
mention that they are - they most likely aren't. Beware manufacturers that claim they are approved
and tested by anybody but ALI. ALI is the industry standard and the recognized industry watchdog.
ALI and ETL approved lifts must conform with the most strict international safety and quality standards.
How much money is that bargain lift really saving you? Short term, it might save you a
couple of hundred dollars, but then you factor in the down-time and the added maintenance and
monitoring of their lifts. Then add the time wasted on unnecessary procedures. Shortly, you will
begin to realize the lifetime of savings a quality lift like Bend-Pak will bring you. Furthermore,
Bend-Pak offers on-site service if necessary. The bargain lift manufacturers that we know of
don't offer on-site service. Plus, we've found that parts availability is an issue with the bargain
lifts. Sure, they may have parts now, while this particular lift is still in production, but what about
when they discontinue this model? Will parts still be available years later? Usually not.
Remember, TIME=MONEY! If your technician is doing anything other than servicing a
customer's vehicle, you're losing money!
Quality does matter!
Think smarter. Think long term. Think Bend Pak.The BEND PAK Lifts - As seen on TV!
American Hot Rod
Fast N Loud
West Coat Customs
Jay Leno's GarageClick Here For Owner’s Manual
BendPak 4 Post Alignment Lift HDSO-14LSX Reviews
Add your review