- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Most Dependable Extended-Length Lift in its Class
The HD-9XL four-post lift offers ample drive-thru clearance and lift height, but it features extended runways to accommodate longer wheelbases. It may be the width of a typical parking space, but this lift truly gets the most out of your valuable floor space. Use it for storing cars, trucks, ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts and just about anything with four wheels. All you need is an 8-foot ceiling, and this car lift makes use of all that empty space you’re currently wasting. An optional caster kit allows you to roll the lift anywhere you need it. Put simply, this four-post lift provides a vehicle maintenance and parking solution that no other lift in its class can offer. The only way to hoist those longer vehicles is to invest in the BendPak HD-9XL.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Rugged, dependable dual-hub cable sheaves are found on every BendPak, but not every lift out there has them. Why? They cost more to manufacture. That small extra cost is technically avoidable, but there’s a reason BendPak lifts last longer and perform better than other brands: we don’t cut corners with dinky single-hub sheaves. Double-hub all the way!
Multi-level locking positions
Whether you keep your four-post lift at home or operate from a professional shop, there’s no “one” perfect height for parking or service. Every few inches, the HD-9XL offers another mechanical lock position. This means you get to park low or high-clearance vehicles at just the right height. Plus, different technicians get to choose the working height that works for them.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Boasting a 14,000-lb. weight capacity per cable, this four-post lift’s four cables can support 640% of the lift’s rated capacity. All cables run within the columns, out of sight but never inaccessible for regularly scheduled safety inspections.
Electric-hydraulic power system
A BendPak power unit never requires maintenance. The controls are easy to access for your convenience. Plus, lifting, lowering or stopping the vehicle is as easy as pressing a button.
Large base plates
This four-post lift features large, 10” x 12” base plates that can be bolted for extra stability or left unbolted for the caster kit. Either way, the larger surface area of the plates ensures everything you lift and lower will remain safe and stable at all times.
Our 4-piece caster kit is the perfect addition to every model in the HD-9 series. It essentially turns a planted object into a mobile work station, which is extremely convenient for dozens of applications. Need to move your lift into the middle of your garage for a job? Just roll it out and roll it back when you’re done.
BendPak protects the integrity of your four-post lift by ensuring all moving parts stay on the inside of the columns. That includes the cables, safety latches and dual-hub cable sheaves. Other companies keep them on the outside, claiming it’s for safety reasons. The truth is that’s just an easier way to design the lift, not a smarter way. Internal components are easy to service and have the benefit for staying protected by the surrounding steel.
The HD-9XL car lift features low-profile runways that rise just 4.5” off the ground when lowered. Our simple, elegant design makes it easier to lift low-stance cars.
Longer approach ramps
The low runways of this four-post lift are complemented by extended approach ramps. Now you can load vehicles that practically scrape the ground. Just drive on, relax and lift!
Automatic safety locks
Mechanical locks are essential safety components on a BendPak four-post lift. The runways, connected to the lift carriages, automatically engage the locks as the lift ascends. Plus, a backup cable slack detection system will immediately stop the vehicle in the rare event of a cable failure or the development of excess slack.While the HD series garage lifts are designed for home hobbyist car enthusiasts who take their cars seriously, they are truly a commercial grade hoist. They sport all the same features as their larger commercial quality brethren, except at a much more affordable price. It's true that BendPak could have cut corners to come in at a lower cost like all those other consumer quality models, but that's not what they're all about. Nobody pays more attention to detail, and nobody makes them better.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Contact ASEdeals for a complete list.
Features & Specs
FEATURES BendPak Four Post Auto Lift Model HD-9XL
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Wide drive-thru with standard lift height and long runways
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Removable steel approach ramps included
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity jack available (Model RJ-45)
- Lifting capacity*:9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 110" / 2,965 mm
- Outside length: 198" / 5,029 mm
- Overall length: 224" / 5,690 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 74-1/2" / 1,892 mm
- Width between posts: 100"
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/4" – 44" / 946 mm – 1,118 mm
- Length of runways: 188" / 4,775 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,040 lbs. / 927 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 204" x 22" x 40" / 5,182 mm x 559 mm x 1,016 mm
Notes: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply. 110 volt power unit available at no extra charge. Please specify when ordering. Model HD-9 has two different options for runway placement. Runways can be placed 37.25” apart or 44” apart (distance between runways). Can be used for wide or narrow vehicles. Runways are 75.25” apart from outside of runway to outside of runway on HD9ST lift. If your vehicle's wheels are further apart that that, (from outside of wheels) you will need a wide model lift.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult with ASEdeals for a complete list.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
More InfoThe BEND PAK Lifts - As seen on TV!American Hot RodMonster GarageFast N LoudWest Coat CustomsJay Leno's Garage
BendPak HD-9XL 4 Post Lift Extra Wide 9,000-lb. Capacity Reviews
Add your review