- Features & Specs
- More Info
Many of our customers are concerned about the air requirement for safety-lock release activation on BendPak four post car lifts. Some consumers may not have an air compressor or worried about the added expense of purchasing one then going through the trouble of plumbing airlines etc.
That's why BendPak developed this PATENT PENDING compressed air bottle system, allowing the lift to create its own air source each time the lift is raised. The safety-lock release system found on BendPak lifts requires 25 PSI to safely release all four locks simultaneously. The Car Lift Air Bottle Kit system from BendPak creates 150 PSI with one full lift rise - more than enough air for multiple full descents with the safety button depressed.
Price shown is when purchased with lift. If purchasing separately call for pricing.
PATENT DESIGN FEATURES
- Bottle is attached to the lift as a separate component.
- Bottle is fed through an input fitting that is plumbed directly to the vent port on the lift hydraulic cylinder.
- Out port feeds directly to the pneumatic safety push-button operator.
- Leak-proof fittings and valves. Bottle can remain charged for up to 24-months.
- Pressure gauge to identify charged status.
- Integrated “pop-off” safety valve when bottle exceeds 150 PSI.
- Bottle fully charges up to 150-PSI with one full rise.
- Independent valve stem for emergency re-charging.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
BendPak Air Bottle 5215306 Reviews
Add your review