- Features & Specs
- More Info
BendPak’s 6,000‐pound capacity MDS‐6LP model is an open‐center mid‐rise auto‐maintenance lift for servicing passenger cars, SUV’s and light trucks. The exclusive open‐center design of the MDS‐6LP not only allows full unobstructed access to the underside of the car, but is also clear of frame cross members on the floor that are typical with other mid‐rise lifts. This fully open‐center design, both top and bottom, makes the MDS‐6KLP a clear leader in convenience and work productivity.
The MDS-6LP (replaces the MDS-6K) features wide lifting platforms combined with durable cushioned‐rubber contact block, the new MDS-6LP model has an extended lifting platform. New MDS-6LP platform length is 66”. ( MDS-6K platform length is 58”) Simply drive the vehicle over the lowered scissor ramps and position the soft and durable rubber blocks under the vehicle lifting points for fast and easy vehicle positioning and set‐up. The user‐friendly power console features simple operator controls like up, down, and safety lock buttons. A small footprint, easy installation and adaptable 110V/240V power unit makes the MDS‐6LP the perfect lift that fits any shop or home garage. MDS-6LP model has a pivoting “kicker” mechanism that assists lifting low ground clearance vehicles. The kicker acts like booster rockets for the first six inches of upward movement.
Scissor lifts by BendPak offer several different options for both commercial and personal use. The mid rise, portable scissor lift would be the most popular by far, as well as the most affordable. While the full rise model offers the most capabilities, and complete access to the car undercarriage. We even offer a full rise scissor alignment rack that is truly state of the art and so advanced that it must be seen be fully appreciated.
NOTE: The lift platform and contact blocks allow lifting of most unibody and frame contact undercarriages at recommended manufacturer pick‐up points on most vehicles. Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height with the specifications shown before you purchase
BendPak is becoming more and more synonymous with car lifts. When you think BendPak, many of us automatically think lifts and not just any lifts but some of the best manufactured lifts in the industry. Start shopping now. You won’t be disappointed because we carry a wide selection of Bendpak lifts catering to the needs of body shops, dealerships and small, medium and large-sized garages. Not only do we carry the popular 2 and 4 post BendPak lifts, but their ultra-convenient parking lifts, alignment lifts and scissor lifts as well. We also carry specially designed Bend Pak lifts that enable the task at hand to be done more easily and professionally, as is the case with the use of low rise lifts, pit-style lifts, portable car and boat lifts—plus turf lifts.
Features & Specs
• Each lift platform features four solid steel-scissor frame support bars making it the strongest mid-rise lift in its class
• Dual master hydraulic cylinder combined with dual equalizing cylinders provides a safe and level 6,000 pound lifting capacity.
• Solid‐steel safety lock bars engage automatically during ascent.
• Convenient stainless‐steel pneumatic cylinders simultaneously release safety locks during descent with a simple push of a button.
(NOTE: Requires min. 50 PSI, 10‐CFM air source at time of installation.)
• A push‐button safety lock release system is operated away from the lift and allows operators to safely deactivate the locks without the need to push or pull cumbersome release bars or lock release handles.
• Hinge point features Zerk grease fitting to allow lubrication at critical wear areas.
• Drive‐over ramps fold down during ascent and feature non‐marring wheels to protect garage floors.
• Comes standard with four durable cushioned‐rubber contact blocks providing fast vehicle set‐up.
• Non‐skid approach ramps help to prevent slipping during approach and vehicle positioning.
• Three locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity and minimize fatigue.
• Powder coat finish provides a long lasting durable finish.
Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
Lifting height less lift blocks: 42.5" / 1,087 mm
Lifting height with lift blocks: 44.5" / 1,125 mm
Lift Platform Dimensions: 19" x 66" / 484 mm x 1,676 mm
Width Between Platforms: 40" to 46" / 1,018 mm to 1,168 mm
Overall Width: 19" / 484 mm
Overall Length: 91.5" / 2,326 mm
Lowered Height: 4.3" / 110 mm
Lifting time: 35 sec
Motor: 110–220 VAC / 60 HZ / 1 Phase
* Special voltage available on request.
Design, materials, and specifications shown here are subject to change without notice.
Note: An air supply (minimum 50 psi / 10 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely your responsibility to install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listings or contact BendPak via firstname.lastname@example.org.
BendPak MDS-6LP Mid-Rise Scissor Car Lift Reviews
Add your review