- Features & Specs
- More Info
Extra-Wide Superstructure Tandem-Platform Parking Lift
The PL-6KDTX is the luxury parking system and professional-grade car lift that balances both safety AND practicality. The PL-6KDTX is extra-wide with a 225” overall width which gives you an additional 36” more than the PL-6KDT parking lift. This extra width places the columns 16.5” away from the platforms—so you don’t have to worry about squeezing in wide cars, or feeling cramped on the way out.
Like all of our parking lifts, the PL-6KDTX allows you to save space, and store your collection like a professional. Its industrial-strength cables have a weight capacity of 60,000-lbs. and are over-designed for your safety and the safety of your cars. Durable, weatherproof construction is perfect for use both indoors and outdoors and for both commercial and residential purposes. All of which makes this versatile lift the perfect companion regardless of your car storage needs.
Instead of adding on expensive real estate, expand your space vertically with this modern dual-platform parking lift. The PL-6KDTX dual-platform lift has an easy-to-use design that lifts quickly and efficiently, saving you time and space.
One lift houses four vehicles
Whether you are trying to expand your parking potential, or display your vehicles in a modern and efficient way, the PL-6KDTX saves you time and space. With only four columns and two lifting platforms that can hold up to 6,000 lbs. each, The PL-6KDTX’s tandem platform design allows it to house up to four vehicles all by itself. This design limits the number of parking lifts you would need to buy, and maximizes your parking capacity all in one convenient package.
Two independent platforms
The success of the PL-6KDTX is entwined in its dual-platform, four-post construction. High-strength, galvanized steel platforms are independently suspended by aircraft-quality steel cables so each platform can lift freely from the other. With a hefty 6,000-lb. weight capacity per platform this four-car parking lift is the only lift you’ll ever need.
Internally routed hydraulic lines and cables
Routed internally, the hydraulic lines and cylinders work in tandem with the steel cables to provide a safe and even lift. The internal routing makes gives your lift the clean modern look you’ll come to love, while further enhancing the safety measures that come standard with every BendPak lift. The hydraulics provide the lifting power while the cables support the lift system, making for both a quick and safe lifting structure.
Single-position, auto-engaging lock
Once the platforms are lifted to the preferred height, safety locks automatically engage, ensuring that your vehicles are indefinitely suspended and out of harm’s way.
Secondary cable slack detection
Though it is highly unlikely, all BendPak cable lifts feature a cable slack detection system that safely catches and locks the platform(s), securing it in place. This cable slack detection is a secondary locking measure to further increase the lift’s safety, something that many other parking lifts do not have.
Park safer inside
Multi-platform four-post parking lifts offer a safer alternative to parking in your driveway or street. Being forced to store your car outside exposes it to weather, accidents and theft. This compact four-post construction helps the PL-6KDTX fit comfortably in your garage, efficiently creating the space you need to store all of your cars safely away.
The power station is easily configured for 110V or 220V operation, so no matter what setup you have in your garage you’ll always have the power to get your cars in the air.
The PL-6KDTX has columns that are placed at a wider distance from the platforms providing the ideal placement for exiting and entering cars without feeling cramped. It also ensures that your vehicle passes safely onto the lift structure without worrying about side-mirrors or wide-body configuration. We know how important the safety of your cars is, this extra space gives you the peace of mind you need when parking even your most precious collection piece.
Features & Specs
- Columns extend 16.5" away from platform
- 6,000-lb. capacity per deck
- Perfect for cars, light trucks, motorcycles and ATVs
- Rugged I-beam and C-channel construction
- Built-in wheel stops
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Front and rear wheel chocks
- Superstructure features durable powder-coat finish
- Dual hydraulic cylinders with heavy-duty steel lifting cable
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected
- Simple controls
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Overall Width - PL-6KDT: 205” / 5,209 mm
- Overall Width - PL-6KDTX: 250” / 6,350 mm
- Overall Length: 224” / 5,701 mm
- Height of Columns: 103” / 2,625 mm
- Min. Runway Height: 9-1/2” / 246 mm
- Max. Rise: 89” / 2,261 mm
- Width Between Posts (PL-6KDT): 186" / 4,720 mm
- Width Between Posts (PL-6KDTX): 225” / 5,713 mm
- Platform Width: 82" / 2,086 mm
- Length of Platforms: 152" / 3,862 mm
- Drive Clearance: 93" / 2,374 mm
- Locking Positions: 1
- Lifting Time: 30 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by **ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org
BendPak PL-6KDTX Tandem Platform Parking Lift Reviews
Add your review