- Features & Specs
- More Info
Autostacker PL-6SRX Extra-Wide Parking Lift
Meet the Autostacker PL-6SRX, an extra-wide version of the world's best fully collapsible parking lift. Like our standard-width model, the extra-wide edition offers a safe, easy way to store two vehicles in a single parking space. This model offers 8 more inches of interior space, making it easier to open vehicle doors and make a clean exit.
Autostacker is compact, which lets it fit in tighter spaces with ease. The potential downside of this: There are precious few inches to open a vehicle door when a car is pulled front-first into the lower space. With 8 extra inches for door clearance, the PL-6SRX offers more space for ingress and egress.
Additionally, the PL-6SRX offers a more spacious environment for vehicle loading on the top-level platform. Lower-level vehicles will pull into an equally roomy parking space that is protected by Autostacker's scissor superstructures. The extra-wide version of Autostacker remains an ideal home car lift for tight spaces and garages, and it lets homeowners maintain a clean, modern and sophisticated look to their garages.
Commercial Application of a Wider Lift
Commercial parking lots and valets need to be ready for anything: commuter sedans, trucks, SUVs, classics, exotics, etc. When space is limited and parking is tight, the only way to do that is with a string of parking lifts that can accommodate anything that comes their way. A wider lift offers commercial benefits to vehicles whether they're raised on the platform or parked in the lower level.
The upper level provides more room for wide vehicles, and the lower level has arguably the best benefit of all: additional door clearance. The PL-6SRX makes it that much easier to get in and out of a lower-level parked vehicle. Even though Autostacker comes standard with built-in rubber door protectors, the extra space further reduces the chances of damaging a customer's vehicle door.
Residential Application of a Wider Lift
Homeowners traditionally have a hard time finding a home car lift that checks all their boxes. A lift must be compact, safe, efficient and protective of the vehicles. Many people who collect cars are not mechanics, so home parking lifts need to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. And of course, lift owners need to be able to comfortable enter and exit their vehicles.
Autostacker is built with uncompromisingly high-quality materials and rigorous engineering standards, and it could not be simpler to use. The PL-6SRX option is wider than the original Autostacker, so the full-length, galvanized and drip-proof loading platform is more accommodating for wide-body vehicles. There are no cables to replace or maintain, so the simplicity of the lift design means there's more time with zero scheduled maintenance.
Extra-Wide Autostacker Still Saves Space
Nothing could be more disappointing than measuring your vehicles only to find out they're just a bit too wide to fit on your Autostacker. It's equally frustrating when exiting wider vehicles and finding it's a difficult squeeze to get out. You want to save space, or you won't be able to fit a lift in your garage, but you can't do so at the expense of basic functionality.
The PL-6SRX smartly balances the need to save space with the need to fit wider vehicles. With the standard-size Autostacker is just about the size of a parking space, our extra-wide model is just slightly larger, but it makes a world of difference. Your parking lift will still fit in most home and commercial environments, and it still offers our patented completely collapsible design that promises maximum versatility, safety and ease-of-use.
Features & Specs
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Extra-wide construction for increased door clearance
- Key-switch disconnect fully disables operation for enhanced security
- Audible alarm and warning buzzer alerts operator and bystanders when the lift is in operation
- Accommodates cars, light trucks and SUVs
- Rugged, welded-steel construction is strong and durable
- 100% hot-dipped, galvanized steel platform
- Attractive slate gray, baked-on powder coat finish provides added toughness
- Front wheel dish acts as a wheel chock to prevent vehicles from rolling forward or backward
- Extra-wide, gradual sloping platform reduces entry ramp height
- Automatic safety locks engage at five different parking heights
- Simple push-button controls
- Dual, direct-drive hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Dependable hydraulic circuit that provides precise, equalized lifting
- Variable height parking accommodates a wide range of vehicle and ceiling heights
- Contoured scissor legs provide rigidity, decreased deflection and a low collapsed height
- Full-width, straight-through axles increase overall stability and tracking through the vertical travel range
- Full-width pivot pins promote straighter tracking of the scissor legs throughout travel - vital for eccentric loads
- Extra-wide, heavy-duty steel scissor arms with cross member bracing enhance stability
- Unique clevis-design scissor ends lower stress and increase rigidity by distributing loads symmetrically over the pins
- Patented asymmetric scissor arms provide greater underside door clearance
- Patented Door-sentry car door protectors are made from energy-absorbing rubber to protect against accidental scratches or door dings
- Space-saving design is perfect for commercial or residential applications
- Hydraulic safety valves (velocity fuses) prevent sudden, unexpected platform collapse in the unlikely event of hydraulic system failure
- UL Listed electrical components meet National Electrical Code (NEC) requirements
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)
- Overall width: 111" (2,815 mm)
- Overall length: 144" (3,658 mm)
- Platform length: 124" (3,150 mm)
- Platform width: 91.75" (2,331 mm)
- Platform height (forward): 13" (330 mm)
- Ramp height (entry): 2" (51 mm)
- Lifting height on top lock: 88.7" (2,255 mm)
- Under clearance on top lock: 85.6" (2,150 mm)
- Motor: 208-240V, 50/60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 52 dB
- Shipping weight: 3,350 lbs. (1,530 kg)
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is may be required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Note: Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2017 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via email@example.com.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
When Vanderhall Motorworks needed car parking lifts for their unique 3 wheeled cars, they knew to contact ASE deals. We set them up with two of our Auto Stacker PL-6SR car parking lifts. These cars are so cool, they were featured on Jay Leno's Garage.
Check out the video showing these unique automobiles on our auto lifts in the video below -
Autostacker Parking Platform Lift PL-6SRX | Extra Wide Reviews
Add your review