- Features & Specs
- More Info
This optional scissor-style rolling bridge jack offers peerless jacking speed and convenience. The RBJ18000 provides you with the ability and added versatility to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways, making automotive service such as brake jobs and suspension work a cinch. Reaching the factory approved jacking points has never been easier—the precision rollers enable you to position the RBJ18000 anywhere beneath the vehicle.
Each jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed. Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10–20 CFM.
Lift 18,000 lbs. for Full Wheel Service Capability
While the 18,000-lb. capacity RBJ18000 will handle the weight of many heavy-duty vehicles, some larger trucks, buses and commercial drivers have significantly offset centers of gravity. It’s important to ensure your bridge jack is rated for the entire weight of both the front and back axles of the vehicle. The extra lift capacity of the RBJ18000 will compensate for a shifted center of gravity in heavy-duty vehicles being raised on the HDS-35 or HDS-40 four-post lift series.
Steel contact pads
BendPak bridge jacks feature steel contact pads that are built to withstand heavy use. The four steel contact pads on each rolling bridge jack are in place to support both the axel and the lifting points of your vehicle. The jack is low-profile, so the pads fit comfortably underneath low-stance cars.
High-pressure hydraulic power unit
The power unit on the RBJ18000 is strong enough to lift those massive city buses and farm equipment you’re raising on your HD-35 four-post lift. A simple foot pedal controls the jack, which reaches its max extension in seconds flat.
Three lock levels
Your work, your shop. With three lock positions, your rolling bridge jack adapts to the way you get things done. Different factors change your working height: operator preference, operator height, vehicle clearance, ceiling height and more. With three lock positions on the jack, your ultimate working height is that much more versatile.
Features & Specs
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Standard rubber
- Optional steel lifting pads available
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Stackable adapters
- Lifting capacity: 18,000 lbs. / 8,165 kg
- Width: 44-4/5" / 1,140 mm
- Min short pad on arm: 15-1/2" / 394 mm
- Max short pad on arm: 24-1/2" / 622 mm
- Min tall pad on arm: 18-1/2" / 470 mm
- Max tall pad on arm: 27-1/2" / 698 mm
- Min short pad on cross tube: 19" / 483 mm
- Max short pad on cross tube: 28" / 711 mm
- Min tall pad on cross tube: 22" / 559 mm
- Max tall pad on cross tube: 31" / 787 mm
- Min arm reach: 48" / 1,219 mm
- Max arm reach: 72" / 1,829 mm
- Wheel assembly width: 23-1/4" / 591 mm
- Overall width: 26" / 660 mm
- Shipping weight: 788 lbs. / 358 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 36" x 22" x 21" / 914 mm x 559 mm x 533 mm
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Note - Price applies for current model rolling jack, to be fitted on current BendPak 4 post lift model. If fitting on different manufacturer's model, or older BendPak model, modifications may be needed, and additional costs will apply. Contact us for details.
BendPak Rolling Bridge Jack 18,000 Lb. Capacity RBJ18000 Reviews
Add your review