- Features & Specs
- More Info
BendPak is without a doubt, the premier name in exhaust tube bending machines. They should be - they've been working at it for nearly 40 years! They have perfected their trade to an art form.When we asked them what they felt gave them the edge in the tube bender area, they responded with experience, competitive spirit, and advanced design.By never settling, and constantly improving, they have come up with state-of-the-art machines, designed for one thing, bending tubing.Bend Pak will never cut corners, and they constantly test each model as it comes off the assembly line. Each phase of production is scrutinized by team leaders who strive to bring you nothing but reliability durability and versatility.If you don't have a BendPak tubing bender, you're not getting the most out of your shop- or for your money!
Go Manual and Control Your Bends
Meet the heavy-duty BendPak “Blue-Bullet” exhaust pipe bender. It takes off like a shot and helps you reach your production target every time. Includes a die package and a dual-function end-finishing unit for precision OE expansions and flares.
With its superior performance and simple operation, the Blue Bullet BB-2 exhaust pipe benders will hold a special place in your shop. We took our standard bender and equipped it with a knee valve and degree plate combination for a straightforward, rugged design that will never let you down. The knee operated valve gives you precise control and hands-free bending capabilities. Simply push the lever to the left to advance the bending die and then to the right to retract it. Heavy-duty cast iron construction guarantees that the valve will stand up to years of heavy use.
Quick-change bending dies
Who has time to waste? Not you. Especially when you have a car in the air and others lined up. Our competitors tried for years to come up with an effective way to swiftly switch out the bending dies, but BendPak actually did it. Our twist-lock tooling and quick-change bending dies are so effective that they are copied across the entire industry. We choose to think of imitation as the best form of flattery, but you should make sure that you get your innovative equipment from the originator and not a knock-off.
180° bending capacity
You told us you needed a bender with an extremely deep bending capability. Is a U-shape deep enough? Thought so. Be sure to ask for our 180° dies if you're planning to bend more than 170°. You'll get perfect, deep bends on a 5" radius, without pipe sticking or hang-ups. That's because we use an exclusive relief cut design on our bending dies to help maintain the pipe's uniformity throughout the bend cycle and eliminate excessive crimping or deformation.
3" bending capacity with die kit
We built a convenient 3" bending capacity into every BendPak bender. In fact, our 3" bending dies perfectly exemplify our commitment to quality. Take a close look at the design. They might look like ordinary bending dies, but these heavy handfuls are anything but. No other manufacturer uses our exclusive step-cut process for the die rails. Our dies feature better-contained, larger-sized tubing for a more uniform bend. Despite the title of "bender," this unit is actually capable of expanding and flaring, too! Choose from a full range of exclusive dies.
Long-stroke bending cylinder
Because every BendPak bender is equipped with an extended-top cylinder, you no longer need to use pusher block extensions when bending with small-radius dies. Also, the 14" top-cylinder can be retracted further, providing additional clearance for changing dies or removing bent tubing.
All BendPak benders are equipped with our exclusive clampless swager, which puts out an incredible force of over 30,000 lbs. for quick and precise end forming. The clampless swager provides rapid set-up time and a high degree of accuracy for I.D. expansions, O.D. expansions, slip-fits, flares, ball-joints, reductions and manifold flanges. All tooling is quick-release. Take a close look at the clamp assembly. You won't see a cumbersome, antiquated vise in our clamp assembly. What you will find is modern ingenuity at its finest—the narrow-hinged collars simply drop into position and allow for flare tubing ends as close as 3" from a bend. Don't worry about troublesome slippage either. The more pressure you put on the clamps, the tighter they grip.
Internal segment expander
Our internal segment expander is just as unique as our clampless swager and can be used for I.D. expansions, O.D. expansions, slip-fits, flares, ball-joints and manifold flanges. The buttress canister has a single position setting for all I.D. expansions, but it can also be adjusted for special sizing requirements. A single arbor is used for all tubing sizes 1.5" - 3". Combined, the clampless swager and internal expander let you easily perform all end-finishing operations with unparalleled ease: reducing, internal swaging, flares, flat flares, ball-joints, male ball-joints, female sockets, double-donut flares and more. The manual Blue-Bullet is equipped with a double-ended cylinder for both the clampless swager and segment expander. A single control handle operates the cylinder and is placed toward the middle, so you can stand comfortably in one location and operate both sides.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak tube bender from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features & Specs
Bending Controls: Manual / Knee LeverExpander Controls: Manual / Knee LeverFrame Style: Double-Ended ExpanderMax. Tube Capacity: 3" (76 mm) .095 wallMax. Bending Radius: 5" (127 mm)Min. Bending Radius: 3.3" (89 mm)Top Cylinder Force: 60,000 lbs. (27,216 kg)Hydraulic Filter: CanisterMotor: 5 HP / 208-230 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 PH
- 2 separate end-finishing units at rear for all necessary flaring and expanding
- Knee control and depth-of-bend degree plate for manual bending operations
- BB-1 Tooling Package included
- Comes complete with quick release bending and finishing dies
- Includes high-speed clampless swager and internal expander
- Easy-to-use drop-in collar makes swaging operations quick and efficient
- Twist-lock tooling
- Integrated power-relief control valve
- Pass-through cylinder stem passes completely through the primary frame
- Rigid 6" x 6" x 3/8" welded-steel tube frame
- Commercial-grade hydraulic cylinders
- All cylinders feature chrome-molly shafts, conforming to ANSI 92.2 standards
- Quick-release bending dies for reduced set-up times
- Bending heads precision grounded to within .002"
- Enclosed controls keep your bending area clutter-free
- 2.5" oversized barrel shafts for maximum dependability and minimum maintenance
- Standard grease fittings allow for simple lubrication
- NEMA-rated on / off switch box incorporates overload relays that automatically disrupt power supply should an unforeseen over-current situation occur
- Pressure gauges let you know exactly what the system pressures are at all times
- Industrial grade casters help you easily move the bender around your shop
- Adjustable pressure valve located right up front
- One-piece barrel ensures that the bending gates stay perfectly aligned with the ram
- Heat-treated tooling for greater service life
- Convenient tool trays keep your tooling organized
- Strong, 5 HP Baldor energy efficient motor delivers maximum performance
- Direct-drive, high-speed, 4 gpm pump
- Single enclosed bottom cylinder applies pressure evenly to the back gates and, because it is hidden, does not interfere with the tubing
- Large capacity fluid reservoir keeps the hydraulic oil running cooler and prevents contamination
- Canister oil filter in the hydraulic system keeps the oil nice and clean
- Oil sight-gauges allow you to visually inspect oil levels
- Over-sized 1/2" high-pressure hose provides better speed and cooling
- Open-sided swager box allows for easier access and reduces the chance of "crashing" tools and damaging the cylinder
- 180° bending die available
Standard Die Package : 1.5", 1.75", 1.625", 2", 2.25", 2.5" (BB-2)Dimension Width: 42" (1,067 mm)Depth: 62" (1,575 mm)Height: 31" (787 mm)Shipping Weight: 1,264Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 70" x 30" (1,219 mm x 1,778 mm x 762 mm)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Customer Pictures & Testimonials
“We’ve shown you our various customer locations from all over globe. But one location that we seem to get a lot of customers is the beautiful islands of the Bahamas. We’ve sold auto lifts and other products to many customers from the many islands of the Bahamas, such as Freeport, but the most popular destination is the island of Nassau. If you are a citizen in Nassau, then stop by Muffler World, owned by Mike Pinder. We were luck enough to get a chance to say hello to him recently. His shops have numerous bays all decked out with the latest equipment. We recommend you check him out if you're ever on the island. I purchased a BendPak exhaust tube bender from you guys several years ago for one of my two locations in Nassau on Mackey st. Just recently, I purchased another for my other location on Robinson Rd. I've been in business for many years and has a strong following on the island. When it comes to shop equipment, you guys treat me right.”
Muffler World Nassua, Bahamas
Video above shows digital model 1302BA
General Motors purchased a BendPak pipe bender from ASEDeals. If BendPak is good enough for GM, it should be good enough for your shop.
"My 1302BAS Bender showed up Friday late I picked it up Sunday morning. Was concerned due to package damage, but all was OK inside. Set it up and works great!"
BendPak Tube Bender Blue Bullet BB-2 Reviews
Add your review