- Features & Specs
- More Info
BendPak is without a doubt, the premier name in exhaust tube bending machines. They should be - they've been working at it for nearly 40 years! They have perfected their trade to an art form.When we asked them what they felt gave them the edge in the tube bender area, they responded with experience, competitive spirit, and advanced design.By never settling, and constantly improving, they have come up with state-of-the-art machines, designed for one thing, bending tubing.Bend Pak will never cut corners, and they constantly test each model as it comes off the assembly line. Each phase of production is scrutinized by team leaders who strive to bring you nothing but reliability durability and versatility.If you don't have a BendPak tubing bender, you're not getting the most out of your shop- or for your money!
For more than three decades, we've been building benders with one single, overriding priority: performance. Our assembly personal and R&D teams are constantly testing each model as it comes off the assembly line to ensure that not a single corner is cut. Each phase of production is overseen and scrutinized by an elite group of team leaders whose only responsibility is to make sure everything performs as well or better than intended. It's true that we aren't the only bender manufacturer out there, but we are the only ones who are this dedicated, this respected and quite frankly, this good at what we do.
Nothing Faster or Easier than an Automatic Pipe Bender
Quick-change bending dies
BendPak pipe benders feature twist-lock tooling and quick-change bending dies that are absolutely one of our most copied designs across the entire industry. We’re flattered, really, but if you want the best, most consistent bends, make sure you choose BendPak.
Hardcore users will appreciate the convenience of our digital control that gives you digital die angle readings right up front. An advanced, programmable mini-computer is safely enclosed within the front upright of the bender, allowing effortless fabrication on virtually every original equipment exhaust system. The program data control board manages all bending functions, automatic or manual, and stores up to 99 different bend depths.
180° bending capacity
For maximum bending capability, go with a pipe bender from BendPak. Capable of bending 170° (or 180° with optional die), you can get a full U-shape with ease. We bend at a 5” radius: no pipe sticking, no hang-ups. Our pipe bender relief cut design is the best in the business and solely found at to BendPak. This design keeps each operation uniform throughout the entire cycle and prevents unwanted crimping or deformation.
3" bending capacity with die kit
Our 3” bending dies are proof of BendPak’s dedication to creating pipe benders of superior quality. They may look like most pipe benders on the market, but no one else uses our step-cut process for the die rails. Our large tubing is well-contained for more uniform bends. Not to mention, you can also expand and flare your tubing with equal ease and accuracy.
Long-stroke bending cylinder
An extra-long, 14” bending cylinder replaces pusher block extensions for small-radius die bending operations. The cylinder, as on all our pipe benders, can be retracted even further if you need more room to change dies or take out bent tubing.
A clampless swager comes standard on every pipe bender we make. 30,000 lbs. of force offer quick and precise end forming. Faster setups, more accurate bends—what more could you ask for? I.D. expansions, O.D. expansions, slip-fits, flares, ball-joints, reductions and manifold flanges are a cinch with BendPak tooling. To make things even easier, all of our pipe bender tooling is quick-release; you never see an outdated vise in the clamp assembly. Narrow-hinged collars simply drop into position and allow for flare tubing ends as close as 3". You’ll never worry about slippage, either, because the more pressure you put on the clamps, the tighter they grip.
Internal segment expander
Our internal segment expander is just as unique as our clampless swager and can be used for I.D. expansions, O.D. expansions, slip-fits, flares, ball-joints and manifold flanges. The buttress canister has a single position setting for all I.D. expansions, but can also be adjusted for special sizing requirements. A single arbor is used for all tubing sizes 1.5" - 3". The clampless swager and internal expander make completing end-finishing operations with unparalleled ease: reducing, internal swaging, flares, flat flares, ball-joints, etc. The pipe bender is equipped with a double-ended cylinder for both the clampless swager and segment expander. A single control handle operates the cylinder and is placed toward the middle, letting operators stand comfortably in one location and still operate both sides.
Electric foot switch
For added convenience and versatility, we’ve included an independent remote foot switch that lets you conduct manual bending operations while standing in front of the bending head or up to 4' away from the bender. This is especially useful when handling large tubing. Our pipe bender foot switches are industrial-grade and completely covered to keep you safe at all times during use.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak tube bender from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features & Specs
Bending Controls: Automatic / DigitalExpander Controls: Manual / Knee LeverFrame Style: Double-Ended ExpanderMax. Tube Capacity: 3" (76 mm) .095 wallMax. Bending Radius: 5" (127 mm)Min. Bending Radius: 3.3" (89 mm)Top Cylinder Force: 60,000 lbs. (27,216 kg)Hydraulic Filter: CanisterMotor: 5 HP / 208-230 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 PHDie Package: Standard: 1.5", 1.75", 1.875", 2", 2.25", 2.5" (302)Dimension Width: 41" (1,041 mm)Depth: 64" (1,626 mm)Height: 26" (660 mm)
- 2 separate end-finishing units at rear for all necessary flaring and expanding
- Knee control and depth-of-bend degree plate for manual bending operations
- Comes complete with quick release bending and finishing dies
- Includes high-speed clampless swager and internal expander
- Easy-to-use drop-in collar makes swaging operations quick and efficient
- Twist-lock tooling
- Integrated power-relief control valve
- Pass-through cylinder stem passes completely through the primary frame
- Rigid 6" x 6" x 3/8" welded-steel tube frame
- Commercial-grade hydraulic cylinders
- All cylinders feature chrome-molly shafts, conforming to ANSI 92.2 standards
- Quick-release bending dies for reduced set-up times
- Bending heads precision grounded to within .002"
- Enclosed controls keep your bending area clutter-free
- 2.5" oversized barrel shafts for maximum dependability and minimum maintenance
- Standard grease fittings allow for simple lubrication
- NEMA-rated on / off switch box incorporates overload relays that automatically disrupt power supply should an unforeseen over-current situation occur
- Pressure gauges let you know exactly what the system pressures are at all times
- Industrial grade casters help you easily move the bender around your shop
- Adjustable pressure valve located right up front
- One-piece barrel ensures that the bending gates stay perfectly aligned with the ram
- Heat-treated tooling for greater service life
- Convenient tool trays keep your tooling organized
- Strong, 5 HP Baldor energy efficient motor delivers maximum performance
- Direct-drive, high-speed, 4 gpm pump
- Single enclosed bottom cylinder applies pressure evenly to the back gates and, because it is hidden, does not interfere with the tubing
- Large capacity fluid reservoir keeps the hydraulic oil running cooler and prevents contamination
- Canister oil filter in the hydraulic system keeps the oil nice and clean
- Oil sight-gauges allow you to visually inspect oil levels
- Over-sized 1/2" high-pressure hose provides better speed and cooling
- Open-sided swager box allows for easier access and reduces the chance of "crashing" tools and damaging the cylinder
- 180° bending die available
Shipping Weight: 1418Dimensions: 48" x 70" x 30" (1,219 mm x 1,778 mm x 762 mm)
Customer Pictures & Testimonials
“We’ve shown you our various customer locations from all over globe. But one location that we seem to get a lot of customers is the beautiful islands of the Bahamas. We’ve sold auto lifts and other products to many customers from the many islands of the Bahamas, such as Freeport, but the most popular destination is the island of Nassau. If you are a citizen in Nassau, then stop by Muffler World, owned by Mike Pinder. We were luck enough to get a chance to say hello to him recently. His shops have numerous bays all decked out with the latest equipment. We recommend you check him out if you're ever on the island. I purchased a BendPak exhaust tube bender from you guys several years ago for one of my two locations in Nassau on Mackey st. Just recently, I purchased another for my other location on Robinson Rd. I've been in business for many years and has a strong following on the island. When it comes to shop equipment, you guys treat me right.”
Muffler World Nassua, Bahamas
General Motors purchased a BendPak pipe bender from ASEDeals. If BendPak is good enough for GM, it should be good enough for your shop.
"Bender showed up Friday late I picked it up Sunday morning. Was concerned due to package damage, but all was OK inside. Set it up and works great!"
BendPak Tube Bender Digital 1302BA-302 Reviews
Add your review