- Features & Specs
- More Info
The CEMB ER75TD HubMatch® Wheel Balancer, available with Pneumatic Locking or Manual Locking is made especially for busy tire shops. This new series has the latest technology in wheel balancing.
A high volume diagnostic wheel balancer that uniquely uses off-car wheel balancing and RFV (eccentricity) combined with OEM on-car best practice recommendations to eliminate the most difficult tire and wheel related vibration problems.
Wheel balance, RFV measurement and on-car processes are used to be sure the assembly is balanced and also round when rolling on the vehicle. At more than 40% cost savings in equipment investment, the HubMatch balancer provides a 78% faster cycle time than traditional RFV balancers. The wheel is balanced in a improved and simpler way. Tire to wheel RFV match mounting (eccentricity reduction) is virtually eliminated with this unique process. Auto prompting RFV Limit Monitor checks every assembly for excessive RFV during 5-sec balancing cycles. Technician is guided through a simple and fast repair process.
AutoAdaptive OPB balancing software automatically shifts to a single weight dynamic balance on over 70% of today’s wheels, while gaining a 33%-time savings on every balance. It also automatically resolves residual static unbalance common with traditional balancer software that can cause hidden vibration complaints. The shift to a single weight position is automatic thanks to the Laser Spotter System that always finds and marks the exact tape-on weight location providing instant and more accurate tape-on weight placement. Automatic inner arm 2D distance and diameter direct weight placement also includes standard automatic 3D wheel width measurement. No manual entry required. Ergonomically designed with greater wheel offset to gain easy access to inside tape-on weight locations. Automatic LED lighting of the inside of the wheel to greatly increase visibility. Motorized, fast 5-second cycle time. Standard Quick-Locking Wing Nut or optional Auto Clamping Pneumatic Clamping System. Quality, robust design, extremely accurate with a video multi-function interface. Electro-magnetic brake holds the wheel for more accurate weight placement. Handles steel and custom wheels with choice of clip-on, tape weight and hidden spoke modes up to 30” rim diameter.
- 110v, 50/60 Hz.
- Comes fully assembled.
Features & Specs
- Professional digital wheel balancer especially designed for tire dealers
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry with Width Sonar (3D)
- Fully automatic Spotter Laser System for best correction possible
- Full-time accuracy with Static unbalance always displayed on screen
- Radial Runout Sonar for wheel diagnostic
- LED to light the work space inside the rim
- New automatic arm to measure automatically diameters up to 30"
- Pneumatic locking
- Electromagnetic brake for easy weight placement
- Thermal printer
- Available 110VAC or 220VAC
- Wide working space
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Power Supply: 110VAC or 220VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
- Balancing Speed: < 100 rpm
- Balancing Accuracy: < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
- Average Cycle Time: 5 seconds
- Rim Diameter Capacity: 10" - 30" (265 - 765 mm)
- Rim Width Capacity: 1.5" - 20" (40 - 510 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Max. Tire Diameter: 42" (1,067 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 113°F (0 - 45°C)
- Shaft Size: 40 mm
- Operating pressure: 7-10 bar (105-145 psi)
- Gross Ship. Weight: 400 lbs (180 Kg)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Pneumatic sleeve
- Reverse mounting cup with no mar-ring + Pressure ring
- 4 cones covering hole sizes 1.69” (43mm) to 5.2” (132mm)
- 2 piece truck cone kit for light truck wheels for hole from 3.82" (97mm) to 7.09" (180mm)
- Rim width gauge for measuring wheel width
- 40mm pneumatic shaft
- Can be used as balanced weight hammer, cutting pliers for trimming wheel weights, and puller to remove the old wheel weights
- Test weight
- Printer for balancing certificate
- Wheel guard
- Automatic Width Sonar reading (3D)
- New extended gauge for diameter measurement of rims up to 30"
- Spotter Laser System for best correction possible
- LED to light the working space inside of the rim
- Pneumatic lock
- Radial runout sonar for wheel diagnostic
- Electric brake for easy weight placement
- 5 pegs for adaptors storage
- Pneumatic lift for wheel balancers
- Universal stud adaptor (for hub centric wheels with 3-4-5-6 holes, 75-210mm bolt pattern). To be used with inside centering cone.
- Stud adapter for rim protection and high precision (on lug centric wheels). To be used without centering cone.
- Universal bolt pattern adaptor (for wheels 3-4-5 holes or without center hole)
- WD wheel support spacer for very wide wheels + DC spring pusher bush
- Large diameter plastic cup for alloy rims protection (8.11"/206mm for alloy rims, includes no-mar ring)
- 2 piece truck cone kit + GG spacer ring to fit Ford F-350, 450 and 550
- Cone for GMC 6500 series & International using 19.5" rims (must be used with 3 Piece Truck Cone Kit)
CEMB ER75TD Spotter Video Diagnostic Wheel Balancer Reviews
Add your review