- Features & Specs
- More Info
Challenger Lifts 44012LR/DLR is the best choice for a two person oil change operation. This Lube Rack is optimized for speed and efficiency. Its design allows one person to check fluids under the hood while standing on the diamond plated catwalk and another underneath, to change filters and fluids.
Challenger Lube Racks are also available in a dual configuration. The 44012DLR features a staircase and catwalk, connecting two lube racks, allowing technicians to move from one bay to another for the most expedient express lube shops.
With optional drive thru ramps and oil drain pan, the 44012LR and 44012DLR is a perfect supplement to any service facility.
Features & Specs
- Diamond plated approach ramps for positive vehicle traction.
- Low profile runways promote easy drive on for vehicles that sit low to the ground.
- Offset flared column design provides rigidity and stability during lifting.
- High tensile strength leaf chain for heavy lifting and maximum reliability.
- Heavy duty lifting cylinder provides reliability to minimize downtime.
- Continuously engaged mechanical lock system for increased safety.
- Built-in runway rail system accepts optional rolling jacks for brake/tire work and other general service.
- Walkways and handrails provide safety and security allowing 2 people to work on oil changes.
- Front gate and moving ladder with wheels provide convenience and drive-thru flexibility.
- Optional 32 gallon oil drain pan needs emptied less often which increases productivity.
- Optional drive-thru ramps enables lift to be in drive-thru service application.
- Capacity: 12,000 lbs. (5443kg)
- Max. Wheelbase: 216" (5486mm)
- A Rise Height: 77-3/4" (1975mm)
- B Length Overall: 22' 6-1/4" (6864mm)
- C Width Overall: 12' 4-1/4" (3766mm)
- D Height Overall: 100-1/2" (2553mm)
- E Inside Columns: 133" (3378mm)
- F Between Columns: 221" (5613mm)
- G Height of Columns: 84-3/4" (2153mm)
- H Width of Runways: 20-1/2" (521mm)
- I Height of Runways: 6-3/4" (171mm)
- J Width Between Runways: 42-1/2" (1080mm)
- Motor: 2HP
- Voltage: 208v - 230v
- Speed of Rise: 80 Seconds
- Min. Recomm. Bay Size: 15' 6" x 25' (4724mm x 7620mm)
- Warranty: 5 years structure, 2 years functional parts, and 1 year labor
- Optional 3 phase electrical also available.
- Available in red and blue only.
Challenger Lifts 44012LR Four Post Lube Rack Reviews
Add your review