- Features & Specs
- More Info
Challenger's 9,000 lb. capacity CL10-XP9 two post lift offers a drive-on pad for the quickest vehicle spotting designed for express bays. Accurate first-try spotting will boost your productivity as well as reduce frustration in your shop. Quick Cycle models improve lifting speed to just 27 seconds rise and 17 seconds lower. Also, adjustable height and width options are available, making the CL10-XP9 the best choice for any service professional. Expand your service potential with our most versatile, easy-to-operate lift.
Service more vehicles and increase your bottom line with the CL10 series two post auto lifts. Its exclusive Versymmetric Technology provides the versatility to safely lift vehicles symmetrically or asymmetrically within the same service bay.
The CL10 series two post lifts offers several configurations, based on your service application, you can have your lift your way. Pick from our industry first directSPOT 3-stage front arm and 3-stage rear arm design, drive-on pad style, Quick Cycle technology, and adjustable height and width options. Also color-match your lift and create a show room like appearance in your service facility. CL10 series two post automotive lifts are the best choice for any automotive service professional.
Features & Specs
- 9,000 lb. lifting capacity
- Drive-on style pad aids in quick vehicle spotting for express bays
- Low-profile pad design minimizes vehicle clearance issues
- Reinforced front and rear access ramps are designed to easily flip up and lock to extend the platform length to accommodate longer wheelbase vehicles
- Standard column mounted spotting block storage caddy helps keep a safe and clean work environment
- 48" elongated carriage design increases lift life
- Oversized 5" diameter pulley and heavy duty 5/16" cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable life
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
- Fully gusseted base plate design increases column rigidity
- Pulley-less jacketed single-point lock release system makes for smoother, easier operation and longer life
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
- Standard dual integrated rubber door guards help protect vehicle panels from inadvertent damage
- Lifting Capacity: 9,000 lbs.
- Lifting Configuration: Drive-on express pad
- Rise Height: 70"
- Overall Height: 140"
- Overall Height (Cylinder Extended): 143"
- Overall Width: 138.5"
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 90"
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 134.5"
- Platform Height: 2.25“
- Platform Width: 24"
- Platform Length: 58" / 66.5" / 75"
- Width Between Platforms: 31.5“
- Inside of Columns: 110"
- Motor / Voltage: 2HP, 208v-230v, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Speed of Rise: 38 seconds
- Ceiling Height Required: 12'
- ALI/ETL Certified: Yes
- 2' Height Extension Available: Yes
- 3' Height Extension Available: Yes
- Colors Available: Red, Blue, Black
- Bay Height: 10' minimum
- Bay Width: 10' recommended
- Bay Depth: 24' recommended
- Power Required: 208-230v Single Phase*, 30-amp breaker
- Minimum Concrete: 4" thick, reinforced, free from cracks/seams, rated at 3500+ psi, cured at least 28 days
* Optional 3-phase electrical also available, please specify at time of order.
Challenger Lifts CL10-XP9 Two Post Express Pad Lift Reviews
Add your review