- Features & Specs
- More Info
E12 2 Post Heavy Duty Lift
The 12,000 lb. capacity E12 two post car lift provides symmetric lifting capability, maximum room to work underneath vehicles and room to grow. Its adjustable height accommodates higher profile vehicles and provides ample headroom for day to day servicing.
NEW to E12 heavy duty lift is the optional 2’ column height truck lift extensions that accommodate even higher profile vehicles. Must order both E12 2 post vehicle lift and Part # E12EH2 for new lift purchases or E12EH2 (pop up of E12EH2 col ext.) for addition of 2’ height extension to an existing E12 truck lift. Includes (2) height extensions, hose extension kit and new cables.
Other features of this 2 post heavy duty lift include Heavy Duty 2-stage telescoping arms, automatic arm restraints, rubber protective door guards, single point mechanical lock release system and padded overhead shut off system. E12 two post auto lift comes standard with Part# 10315 Stack Adapter Extension Kit and #10318 Four Frame Engaging Truck Adapters, necessary for lifting trucks and other vehicles with framed construction
Stack Adapter Extension Kit (Part# 10315)
Stack Adapter Kit for 10,000 and 12,000 lb. two post and inground car and truck lifts. Drop-in style stack adapters help reach pickup points on vehicles with running boards or side steps. Simply take out the screw pad, drop in the stack adapter extension and replace screw pad to reach lifting points. Stack Adapter Extension Kit includes four 3" Stack Extensions, two 6" Stack Extensions & two Organizer Racks with hardware. Organizer racks mount to automotive lift column to keep adapters within reach. Works with all Challenger two post automotive lifts.
Enhanced Screw Pad
The enhanced screw pad comes standard with E12 and has durable contact pad with built-in raised edge on two sides to accommodate locating of framed vehicles.
Features of E12 Heavy Duty Lift
- Dual safety locks disengage simultaneously w/ a Single Point Mechanical Lock Release.
- Overhead shut off system protects vehicles from being raised too high.
- Maximizes service capabilities and revenue potential.
- Provides open door clearance for trucks, vans, SUV’s and passenger cars for access to controls, while rubber door guards protect vehicle doors.
- Space saving base plate provides obstruction free work environment.
Keep in mind there really are differences in 2 post lifts. Not only are Challenger two post lifts manufactured to the highest standards for long lasting durability, they design key productivity features in each 2 post car lift, and you reap the benefitsSo, you want the best? Of course you do!That's why you're looking at a challenger lift right now.
You know Challenger. They've been around much longer than a strong majority of all those other inferior auto lift manufacturers out there. And it shows. Nobody makes them better. When it comes to their two post lifts, their CL10 Series lifts are the pride of the industry. They boast features that other competitors wish they could offer. Plus, many models are also made in the USA. Contact us for details. When these other manufacturers claim they're just as good as, or the same as a Challenger, don't believe them. There's a reason they have such a long term list of satisfied customers. The cylinders are premium grade and offer ultra-smooth functionality, and they won't start leaking a day after the warranty expires. They were the first manufacturer to offer three stage arms on their top two post lift models, and most models are ALI certified. Many two post models offer the innovative Versymmetric feature invented by Challenger back in 1992 that allows you to adjust the vehicle forward or rearward on the lift, to adjust the center of gravity closer to the columns. This gives you the best of both worlds, so you don't have to choose between symmetric or asymmetric. They are the true pioneers of the industry. Always leading, always innovating, and always providing smart solutions to satisfied auto shop owners.
Features & Specs
E12 2 Post Heavy Duty Lift - Specifications
How do you know if the E12 heavy duty lifts are right for you? Take a look at the below specifications chart for our 2 post heavy duty lift. The chart compares the specifications of our E12 and E12EH2 heavy duty lifts so you can choose the one that best meets your needs.Model Number
E12 with E12EH2**
column height extensions
Lift Capacity*12,000 lbs. (5443kg)A Rise Height77-3/4" (1984mm)B Adj. Column Height13' 10 or 14' 7"
(4216mm or 4445mm)15' 10 or 16' 7"
(4826mm or 5055mm)C Overall Width11' 7-3/4" (3550mm)D Drive-Thru Clearance103" (2616mm)E Floor to Overhead Switch13' 3-1/2" or 14' 1/2"
(4051mm or 4280mm)15' 3-1/2" or 16' 1/2"
(4661mm or 4890mm)F Arm Reach (Min.)35-3/4" (910mm)G Arm Reach (Max.)54-1/2" (1386mm)H Adj. Screw Pad Height5-1/4" / 7-1/4"
(133mm / 184mm)Adj. Adapter Height
(with 3" Extensions & Screw Pad)8-1/4" / 10-1/4"
(210mm - 260mm)Adj. Adapter Height
(with 6" Extensions & Screw Pad)11-1/4" / 13-1/4"
(286mm - 337mm)I Inside of Columns115" (2921mm)Motor2HP, Single Phase, 60HzVoltage208v - 230vSpeed of Rise66 secondsMax. Load per Arm3,000 lbs. (1361kg)Ceiling Height Required13' 11" or 14' 8"
(4242mm or 4470mm)15' 11" or 16' 8"
(4851mm or 5080mm)Shipping DimensionsShipping Weight2000 lbs. (907 kg)2310 lbs. (1048 kg)Length135" (3429 mm)135" (3429 mm)Width25" (635 mm)25" (635 mm)Height28" (907 mm)40" (1016 mm)
Questions about our heavy duty lifts? Contact us today.
*Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms.
Challenger's generous 5/1/1 Warranty applies.
Frame engaging adapters (10314 or 10318) are REQUIRED when lifting vehicles with frame construction.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Why Should you purchase a Challenger lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Challenger distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - https://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Challenger Lifts E12 Two Post Heavy Duty Vehicle Lift Reviews
Add your review