- Features & Specs
- More Info
COOL-SPACE Blizzard50 CS6-50-VD Direct Drive Variable Speed Cooling Fan
• Ground fault protection electrical cord for additional safety and a cord wrap for easy storage COOL-SPACE units come standard with your safety in mind
• 2 year industry leading warranty Exceeds industry standards
• Edge coated, 8” thick cooling media for durability and performance Protective surface extends media life, reducing long term maintenance
• Large, built-in 64 gal. water reservoir for extended use
• Standard electrical outlet and a garden hose or portable supply tank are the only requirements for use
• Swivel, locking casters for easy maneuvering
• Low water shut-off to extend pump longevity
• Tough, UV resistant, durable molded polyethylene housing
• Conveniently located reservoir cap allows easy water treatment access
• Drain plug for water removal
• Long term dependability and nearly maintenance free
• Quiet, comparable to light rainfall
• Cooling coverage area of 4700 ft sq.
In 1998, COOLSPACE began after recognizing the widespread problem of technicians and workers laboring in hot shops and decreased productivity. The COOLSPACE engineers designed an extremely efficient portable evaporative cooler with the capability to significantly lower temperatures in high humid climates while using very little electricity. With global warming increasing of global temperatures, COOLSPACE has grown to be an international supplier of portable evaporative cooling fans and they are very proud to say, "we help keep our soldiers cool overseas". They offer more features than any other manufacturer of this type of equipment and are constantly innovating.
How Does Evaporative Cooling Work?
Inside the cooling machine, the fan draws in the hot, dryer air through the thick wet cooling pads. Then, as the water evaporates into the flowing air, it displaces the heat in the air. The byproduct of the fan is a mistless, cooler airthat can be up to 28 degrees cooler, depending on various atmospheric conditions!
- Effective cooling.
- Low maintenance.
- Low operating costs - less than 50 cents per day.
- High impact, Rotomolded with UV protection.
- Won't rust, and less likely to damage vehicles if you accidently bump into them.
- Durable cabinet; virtually leak proof.
- Heavy-duty casters for easy movement.
- Water conditioners and cleaners available.
- Continuous water fill capability.
- Automatic shut-off.
- When water drops to a low level, the pump shuts off. Many manufacturers don't
- Each machine has a two year warranty
- With water tight electrical enclosure, stainless steel brackets and a smart safety screen over the fan, COOLSPACE provides a more durable and safer product.
COOLSPACE Portable Evaporative Coolers are designed to go into places where conventional air conditioner systems are not practical, (garages, warehouses, aviation hangars, industrial shops, barns, tents & outdoor events, etc.) COOLSPACE is engineered to operate very efficiently using only water and a small amount of electricity, with an average cost of only about $1 a day. COOLSPACE is proven superior to competing machines by offering more features,superior quality, longer warranties and the best service.
Features & Specs
Specifications CS6-50-VD Fan Motor High efficiency, totally enclosed 1hp/110V/1ph/60Hz Fan Size 50″ Fan Type Axial Fan Speed Variable Fan Amperage (A) High 2.7
Sound Level (db(a)@3ft) 62 Air Flow High 26,485 cfm
Low 16,500 cfm
Pump Amperage (A) 1.5 Cooling Media Depth 8" Cooling Media Area 30ft sq ft. Cooling Media 8 in. thick high efficiency cross corrugated angle fluted specially formulated cellulose material treated with a thermosetting resin and edge coating for additional strength and to prevent growth of algae Cooling Coverage 6,500 sq ft. Water Reservoir Internal 64 gallon capacity Water Supply Garden hose connection or portable supply tank. Unit includes inline pressure regulator that guarantees reliable operational inlet pressure up to 120 PSI Power Supply 110V/1ph/15A minimum branch circuit Unit Dimensions 75" W x 34" D x 87-1/4" H Shipping Weight 510 lbs
Call us at 860-626-9633 and we'll fit you with the right cooling fan for your application.
Note: Fans can NOT be returned once used
COOL-SPACE Blizzard50 Evaporative Cooling Fan CS6-50-VD Reviews
Add your review