- Features & Specs
- More Info
For portability, compact storage, and convenience, no automotive lift on the market today compares to the Certified Portable Two Post Lifting System by Dannmar. This portable two post car lift is perfect for low-clearance ceilings and home garages. Need a quick oil change? Don't have the room for bulky four post and two post lifts? Need to be able to use vehicles lanes when not working on your vehicles? Well need no further because the MX-6 ALI Certified Car Lift gives you all the convenience of a regular two post lift, without permanently taking up a vehicle lane.
Standard package includes:
- (2) MX-6 columns and adjustable arm assemblies
- Standard accessory kit including (2) hoses, (4) rubber contact pads, (4) 3" stackable adapters, (10) standard concrete wedge anchors, (1) set quick-connect fittings, and (1) set miscellaneous fasteners/bolts
- (1) 110-volt AC power unit
- Mobile power unit cart
This unit is ALI certified and includes automatic locking positions.
NOTE: The MX-6 is protected by one or more patents or claims of patents in the U.S. and elsewhere. This is provided to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions, including the virtual patent marking provisions of the America Invents Act, as codified in 35 U.S.C. § 287(a).
Features & Specs
Safety Features from the Ground Up
- The MX-6 lifting system is designed with safety in mind. Dannmar's 10-years of lift building know-how and dedication to craftsmanship and our use of only high grade materials is what makes the MX-6 lifting system one of the safest lifts on the market.
- No one in the industry has a more sophisticated and comprehensive research and quality control program than Dannmar, and our thousands of customers worldwide prove it.
- Low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders eliminate the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs.
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
- A cast iron gear flow divider provides precisely equalized lifting for uniform division of hydraulic power.
- Arm restraints automatically engage each time the lift is raised.
- Automatic mechanical safety locks.
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each MX-6 lifting system.
Specifications of the MX-6 ALI Certified Lift
You'll notice as you go through the specifications of the MX-6 that we over-engineered every aspect. Our engineering team spent close to two years meticulously getting the most strength out of each measurement. No corners were cut in the making of this product.
- Lifting Capacity*: 6,000 Lbs. / 2727 Kg.
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 3,000 Lbs. / 1364 Kg.
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 3,000 Lbs. / 1364 Kg.
- Max Load per Arm: 1,500 Lbs. / 682 Kg.
- A - Height Overall: (**) 89" / 2261 mm.
- B - Height of Column: 64" / 1626 mm.
- C - Width (Outside of Base Plate): 105" - 125" / 2667 mm. - 3175 mm.
- D - Arm Reach (Min.): 28.6" / 727 mm.
- E - Arm Reach (Max.): 42.75" / 1085 mm.
- F - Min. Pad Height: 3.5" / 89 mm.
- G - Max Lift Height (Pad only): 45" / 1143 mm.
- H - Max Lift Height (With 3" Adapter): 48" / 1219 mm.
- Motor: (***) 110-220 VAC / 50-60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Length of Hose(s): 156" / 3962 mm.
- Time of full Rise: 30-Seconds.
- Individual Column Weight: 300 Lbs. / 136 Kg.
- Locking Positions: 7 total first 23.32" / 592.328mm) (last 45.4" / 1153.16mm) every 3.68" apart.
- Shipping Weight: 950 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 14" x 64" x 40" / 356 mm. x 1626 mm. x 1016 mm.
** To top of cylinder when extended to max rise.
*** Special voltages available upon request.
Specifications above are subject to change without notice.
Dannmar MX-6 Portable Two Post Lift ALI Certified Reviews
Add your review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)