- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Proper Tools to Keep Your Equipment Moving...
Quality Made and Precision. The Large Break Angle Improves Accuracy By Reducing The Possibility Of Over Torquing. Cam Control Of The Mechanism Gives A Controlled Break Which Will Not Throw The Operator Off Balance.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Quality Made and Precision
- The Large Break Angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of Over Torquing
- Cam Control of the mechanism gives a Controlled Break which will not throw the Operator Off Balance
- Extremely High Accuracy: Consistent Torque Values +/- 4%
- Easily Set an Infinite Range of Torque Values
- Prevents Damage: Won't Allow Over Torquing
- Won’t Allow Over Torquing Designed to Torque a Complete Range of Wheel Types and Sizes
- Use on Single & Dual Wheels
- Comes with Molded Carrying Case
- Square Drive: 1"
- Range N.M.: 300-1000
- Range Ft. Lbs.: 200-750
- Ratchet Diameter: 2 3/4"
- Length: 57" (1448 mm)
- Weight: 30 lbs. (14 kg)
ESCO 10010 1" Break Back Torque Wrench Reviews
Add your review