- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Proper Tools to Keep Your Equipment Moving...
ESCO Air Bag Jacks - Molded Inflatable Jacks
ESCO maximum force air bags are thin reinforced, molded inflatable jacks that can be positioned in tight or confined spaces with as little as one inch clearance. Air bags may be used for lifting in several different industries such as: material handling, railroad work, mining, rescue, military agricultural, and OTR tire changing.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- MAXIMUM Force Air Bags.
- THIN reinforced, molded inflatable jacks.
- CAN be positioned in tight or confined spaces with as little as one inch clearance.
- Lifting capabilities range from 7.6 Tons to over 69 Tons.
- MADE of aramid fiber consisting of five layers
- Air bags may be used for lifting in several different industries such as: Material Handling, Railroad Work, Mining, Rescue, Military Agricultural, OTR Tire Changing
- Lifting Capacity: 13 Tons
- Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 1" (381mm x 381mm x 25mm)
- Height Max Inflation: 7.5" (191mm)
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8 kg)
- #12105 - 13 Ton Air Bag Jack
- #12122 - 20' Air Bag Jack Hose and Couplers
- #12119 - Single Safety Relief and Control Valve
- #12123 - Nipple and Industrial Nipple with Valve
ESCO 12105K 13 Ton Air Bag Jack Kit Reviews
Add your review