- Features & Specs
- More Info
BEST SELLER! ESCO 90520 service jack is designed for commercial repair shop use, as well as the home hobbyist enthusiasts. Featuring the unique "Lift & Twist" for controlled lowering of the jack and foot pedal for much faster raising up the vehicle. The ESCO 90520 jack also includes a "Tools & Parts Tray" for convenience when working on vehicle. This professional lifting jack is manufactured for lifting automotive and medium size trucks and vans.
- Heavy duty - Designed trolley jack for professional and DIY use.
- "Double Pump" design - faster lifting and lowering
- "Lift & Twist" T-handle for precise lowering of jack
- Foam handle cover to protect vehicles while in use
- Tool and spare parts tray for convenience
- Heavy duty nylon wheels - strong and non-abrasive (won't damage your nice, fancy shop floors)
- Available in 2 Ton (Model 90520) and 3 Ton (Model 90521) capacity
ESCO Model 10499 Jack Stands (PAIR)
The 10499 Jack Stands were designed and manufactured for a simple reason: we had a lot of requests for the "shorter version" from the Porsche and Corvette guys. ESCO was happy to oblige and re-created their most popular jack just 2" shorter in minimum and maximum height. They look the same, have same 3 ton capacity, same saddles but posts are 2" shorter.
These stands are the same as the old flat top 3000-GS1 jack stands by AC Hydraulic, except made by a different manufacturer. They're designed to protect car frame instead of the traditional curved saddle. Couple this with incredible quality and durability, along with the extra safe pin-style locking positions, and you quickly see what makes them one of our best selling automobile jack stands.
The flat top saddle includes a rubber saddle cushion to protect the vehicle frame, and is perfect for many frame jacking contact points. The base is probably the strongest, most durable design on the market. Probably the best built, most stable base in the industry. Pin type stand is the safest style for jack stands. The round base at the bottom of the stand legs adds to the stability, and won't dig into softer surfaces.
- Removable flat top Rubber pad on flat top saddle
- Healthy 3 Ton Capacity
- Minimum Height: 11.2" / Maximum Height: 19.5"
- 5 Adjustable locking Positions
- Circular Base pads provide Maximun Stability
- Best Jack Stand Design on the Market with the strongest frame
- Powder Coated Base Prevents corrosion
Features & Specs
Specifications: ESCO 90520 Service Jack
Specifications: ESCO 10499 "Shorty" Jack Stands (PAIR)
- Removable Rubber Flat Top
- 3 Ton Capacity
- Min Height: 11.2" Max. Height: 19.5"
- 5 Adjustable Positions
- Circular Base pads for Maximun Stability
- Best Jack Stand Design on the Market
- Powder Coated Base Prevents Rusting
- European Design
- Sold in PAIR
ESCO 90520 2 Ton Low-Profile Service Jack | 10499 Jack Stands COMBO Reviews
Add your review