- Features & Specs
- More Info
ESCO Model 10498K Jack Stand
So many customers asked us if they could get the hugely popular flat top jack stand along with the curved saddle post, so they could have the best of both worlds. Well, now we finally have it. The flat top saddle includes a rubber saddle cushion to protect the vehicle frame, and is perfect for many frame jacking contact points, while the curved saddle post is great for other surfaces, like axles. The same great base as both the 10497 and the 10498 jack stands. Probably the best built, most stable base in the industry. Pin type stand is the safest style for jack stands. The round base at the bottom of the stand legs adds to the stability, and won't dig into softer surfaces.
- Removable flat top Rubber pad on flat top saddle
- Curved saddle for axles and other rounded surfaces.
- Healthy 3 Ton Capacity
- Minimum Height: 13.2" / Maximum Height: 21.5"
- 5 Adjustable locking Positions
- Circular Base pads provide Maximun Stability
- Best Jack Stand Design on the Market with the strongest frame
- Powder Coated Base Prevents corrosion
Features & Specs
Toyota Motor North American R&D Center purchased our ESCO jack stands from us. If it's good enough for them, it should be good enough for your garage.
ESCO Jack Stand 3 Ton 10498K Reviews
Add your review