- Features & Specs
- More Info
PORTABLE TOOL STORAGE, POWER TOOL RACK AND LIFT-UP SOCKET TRAY
Extreme Tools, Inc. offers the very best in quality at the most competitive prices. From our standard toolboxes to our top-of-the-line tool chests, all of our products are built to the extreme with quality and attention to detail. Not only do we offer better designs and more features, but we do so at less than half the price of other major competitors that sell the same size toolbox.
By specializing in high-quality products at affordable prices, we are proud to bring you professional toolboxes that feature several exclusive patents and design features. There is no other company out there that can compare to our quality, attention to detail, and customer service.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Dimensions: 41 1/2" wide x 17 3/8" deep x 21 1/2" high
- Available in Black and Red (Textured Finish)
- 16 gauge steel construction
- Welded seems with no spot welds
- Power Tool Rack with built-in power strip and USB ports
- Organizes all of your essential tools:
- (17) SAE Combination Wrench Slots
- (22) Metric Combination Wrench Slots
- (64) 1/4" Deep and Standard Socket Pegs
- (66) 3/8" Deep Socket Pegs
- (28) 3/8" Shallow Socket Pegs
- (64) 1/2" Deep and Shallow Socket Pegs
- (47) Screwdriver, Ratchet Driver & Extension Holders
- Socket Tray lifts up for additional storage underneath
- Lockable lid secures tools in place when closed
- Locking/Unlocking is made easy with double-cut keys
- Gas Spring raises lid when unlatched for easy access
- Weather stripping creates tight seal
- Tools are protected against dust and moisture
- Textured finish is weather-resistant
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs.
- Shell: 1.5 mm Steel
- Lid: 1.5 mm Steel
- Lock: Weather-Resistant Locking Latch on Lid
- Lifting Socket Tray: 24 3/8" wide x 14 3/8" high w/2 gas struts and chrome handle
- Shelf W x D x H: 1 Storage Shelf: 25 1/2" x 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" (Access shelf by lifting socket tray)
- Shelf Liners: Premium Skid-Proof Drawer Liners
- Strut: Gas Strut, recessed into back wall of Workstation
- Weather Stripping: Weather Stripping on all edges of lid to protect tools from dust and moisture
- Side Handles: (2) A6 Chrome-Plated Steel Handles, on both sides of Chest
- Product Dimension W x D x H : 41 7/8" x 17 1/2" x 21 1/2" metric: 1061 x 446 x 546 mm
- Package Dimension W x D x H : 44" x 19 1/2" x 23 1/2" metric: 1120 x 495 x 600 mm
- Net Weight (est.): 109 lbs.
- Gross Weight (est.): 118 lbs.
- Shipment Load Plan: 256 pcs. per 40' HC
- UPC Number in Color Black: 817895010096
- UPC Number in Color Red: 817895010102
- Capacity: 10,557 cubic inches 2,558 square inches
- Wrench Slots: (17) SAE Combination Wrench Slots
- Wrench Slots: (22) Metric Combination Wrench Slots
- Socket Pegs: (64) 1/4" Deep and Standard Socket Pegs
- Socket Pegs: (66) 3/8" Deep Socket Pegs
- Socket Pegs: (28) 3/8" Shallow Socket Pegs
- Socket Pegs: (64) 1/2" Deep and Shallow Socket Pegs
- Drivers: (47) Screwdriver, Ratchet Driver and Extension Holders
- Power Tool Rack: Holds (4) Power Tools
- Powerstrip: (3) Outlet Vertical Powerstrip and (2) USB Ports
- Tool Box is packaged in protective foamcore, in a heavy-duty press-board container, and placed on a custom-built wood skid.
- Side Handles need to be installed on roller cabinet (Assembly Required: 4 Screws)
- All Tool Boxes include Owners Manual, Warranty Information, Keys, Name Plates, Front Side Trim, Drawer Liners, Side Handles and Hardware. Items are packaged in Top Drawer.
- Container size orders are a special quote for each customer depending on order volume, modifications, and requirements.
- Extreme Tools, Inc Limited Warranties warrant our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of original purchase for the specified period of time as outlined below:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty applies to all EX Standard Series, PWS Series, RX Series, and TX Series.
- 90 Day Limited Warranty on all electrical components contained in or on any Extreme Tools tool box series.
- To activate your warranty, a copy of the receipt must be mailed along with the warranty card correctly filled out and returned to Extreme Tools within 30 days of purchase. Extreme Tools obligation to repair or replace defective parts in accordance with the terms set forth herein shall be the buyer's sole and exclusive remedy. Extreme Tools shall not be liable for any damage for loss of the product or consequential damages of any kind. The company neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it, any other liabilities beyond the conditions set forth in this warranty, in connection with the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Extreme Tools PWS4100TXBK Portable Workstation Reviews
Add your review