- Features & Specs
- More Info
Forward thinkers choose four post lifts.
If you're looking for an all-around shop workhorse then you're thinking about a Forward Lift Four Post Lift. The ability to drive right onto, lift and service your vehicle is the main stay of a traditional lift, such as a 4 post. There's a variety of accessories that make the lift more than just a drive on. You can lift, align service or store with a 4 post. They do take up more space in a shop, however they provide a peace of mind that can't be duplicated with any other lift. The four sturdy posts each with locking mechanisms provide a stable platform to keep anything on. Lift a Fire Truck, sure you can, and feel confident walking under it to perform any job. We provide safe and reliable 4 post lifts for independent repair shops, car dealerships, body shops, national accounts, home enthusiasts, hobbyists, and heavy-duty truck facilities. You'll find plenty to think about when choosing a four post lift below.
CR14 Lifts Feature NEW Durable powder coat finish ensures your lift will continue to look good for years of service.
Self-chocking approach ramps engage when lift is raised - protective strips on ramps prevent floor gouging.
All Forward products are proof load tested to 1½ times rated capacity! The combination of high quality products and service provides you with the very best value - while not compromising safety, functionality or durability.
High Performance Forward Lifts are rigorously cycle tested at rated load giving you a proven, quality tested lift you can depend on for years of quality service. Forward engineers’ gold certified designs meet the highest industry standards for safety and performance. Secure your investment and your bottom line with these versatile and reliable vehicle service lifts.
Features & Specs
- 14,000 lbs. capacity
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder
- Single Point latch release system
- One piece formed runway design incorporates rolling jack channels
- Multiple position latch points in each structural leg
- Capacity: 14,000 lbs. (6350kg)
- Rise: 78-3/4" (2000mm)
- Maximum Wheelbase: 182-1/2" (4635mm)
- Overall Length: 250" (6350mm)
- Overall Width**: 131-3/4" (3346mm) / 140-1/2" (3569mm)**
- Width Inside Columns: 116-1/4" (2953mm)
- Length Between Columns: 195-1/4" (4959mm)
- Overall Height: 90-1/2"" (2299mm)
- Runway Width: 20" (508mm)
- Runway Height: 7" (177.8mm)
- Width Between Runways: 43" (1092mm)
- Rise Time: 72 seconds
- Voltage*: 208v/230v
- Amps: 17
- Motor: 2HP
- Minimum Bay Size: 15' x 25' (4572mm x 7620mm)
- * single phase standard; 3-phase available at additional cost
- ** Spec varies with power unit location
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Standard lift colors include blue and red
- 7,000 lbs. capacity rolling bridge jacks
- Drive Through ramps optional
- Internal airline kit
- Turning radius gauges
- Power unit cover
- 3-phase motor
Forward Lift CR14 Four Post Commercial Lift Reviews
Add your review