- Features & Specs
- More Info
The DP15 is constructed of high strength heavy gauge steel columns. Large gusseting on substantial base plate foundations provide the stability and support you want for a heavy truck lift. With a capacity of 15,000 pounds your shop can start working on work trucks, vans or small buses along with everything else that rolls through the door.
Truck Adapter Extensions: The DP15 comes with eight aircraft grade aluminum truck adapter extensions. Four 5" and four 10" adapters allow you to lift a wide range of vehicles. These are heavy duty adapters without the "heavy". Because they’re made of aluminum you’ll be able to place and maneuver them without strain. They have a convenient column bracket for storage.
Extended Height Model Options: The DP15 offers two different height options, for the lower ceiling option DP15N000 the overhead cross member mounts directly to the column without a column extension to fit a 155-3/4" (12'-11-3/4") ceiling height. The extended height DP15N002 fits a 200" (16'-8") ceiling height. With these options it’s easy to choose the best package to fit into your existing shop.
Low Profile Arms: Forward’s new HD two post arms feature a low profile adapter engagement area. This allows for greater flexibility of this lift. You’ll be able to encompass more service built around a lift that can handle most trucks and vans. The arms have heavy duty gusseting, are two stage that can easily be extended (61" Length) and retracted (38" Length) while lying on the floor to spot. Couple that with the light adapter extensions and you win the spotting large vehicle battle!
The DP15 is a commercial grade heavy grade truck lift and should not be confused with any other cheap two post vehicle lifts. This is a Forward lift so it has been engineered to preform and built to last!
The DP15 lift is certified by ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) to meet American National Standard.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & Specs
- 15,000 lbs. capacity for raising most trucks and vans
- Features symmetrical column design
- 2-stage front and rear arms extend from 38" to 61" reach
- Single point lock release at operations center
- Closed loop hydraulic sytem protects against hydraulic contamination
- Spring operated arm restraints, disengage at floor level
- Padded shut-off bar
- Low profile arms and adjustable truck adapters
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column:
- Top mounted | Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
- Direct-Pull Lifting - high efficiency, low maintenance technology
- Third party tested by ETL and certifed by ALI
- Powder coat, oven baked finish
- Total Capacity: 15,000 lbs. (6803kg)
- Rise*: 83" (2120mm)
- Overall Height: 199" (5054mm)
- Height to Shut-Off: 191-1/4" (4860mm)
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 200" (5080mm)
- Overall Floor Width: 154-3/8" (3921mm)
- Inside Column Width: 119-5/8" (3038mm)
- Drive Through Clearance: 108-3/4" (2762mm)
- Arm Reach (Min./Max.): 38" (965mm) min / 61" max (1549mm)
- Minimum Adapter Height: 5-1/2" (139mm)
- Stackable Adapter Height (Low Extension): 10-1/2" (266mm)
- Stackable Adapter Height (High Extension): 15-1/2" (393mm)
- Motor/Phase: 1ph / 2HP
- Voltage/Amps*: 208/230v, 20 amps
- * Specifications subject to change without notice or liability
- * Maximum lifting height with 10" adapters
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Blue Standard / Red Available
Forward Lift DP15N002 Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review