- Features & Specs
- More Info
The EFP8 is a Forward lift so it has been engineered to perform and built to last!
The EFP8 lift is certified by ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) to meet American National Standard.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & Specs
- ALI/ETL Certified
- Multi-position locks allow runways to be level at any lock position
- Single point lock release
- Includes steel approach ramps
- Perfect for home use
- Powder coat finish
- Includes jack tray
- Includes wheel caster kit
- Includes drip trays
- Capacity: 8,000 lbs.
- Rise: 72-1/2"
- Overall length w/ approach ramps: 207-1/2"
- Overall length w/o approach ramps: 175-1/2"
- Overall width w/o motor: 103-1/2"
- Approach ramp Length: 32"
- Runway width: 18-1/2"
- Runway length: 169-1/2"
- Runway height: 4-1/2"
- Height of columns: 81-1/2"
- Clearance between columns: 94"
- Clearance between runways: 38"
- Outside runway to outside runway: 75"
- Clearance under runway: 68"
- Motor specs: 110VAC, 1HP
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Standard lift colors include black
Forward Lift EFP8 Four Post Home / Hobby Car Lift Reviews
Add your review