- Features & Specs
- More Info
What Forward Thinkers look for in a 4 post lift.
You look for solid construction and we have that, with or sturdy cable systems and network of pulleys you won’t have to worry about problems once the lift is installed. Unlike other lifts that just throw more weight at the overall structure we engineer performance into our lifts. Powder coated paint finishes and textured surfaces also keep your lift looking great for years to come. Greaseless pivot pins and sheave systems mean you work more on the vehicle being lifted rather than the lift.
The EFP9 is a Forward lift so it has been engineered to perform and built to last!
The EFP9 lift is certified by ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) to meet American National Standard.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & Specs
- ALI/ETL Certified
- Multi-position locks allow runways to be level at any lock position
- Single point lock release
- Includes steel approach ramps
- Perfect for home use
- Powder coat finish
- Includes jack tray
- Includes wheel caster kit
- Includes drip trays
- Capacity: 9,000 lbs. (4082kg)
- Lifting Height: 84"
- Ceiling Height to be height of highest vehicle to be raised plus: 84"
- Overall Length w/ Approach Ramps: 225-1/2"
- Overall Length w/out Approach Ramps: 193-1/8"
- Overall Width w/ Motor: 131"
- Overall Width w/out Motor: 121-1/2"
- Approach Ramp Length: 36-1/4"
- Runway Tread Width: 21-3/4"
- Runway Length: 184-1/2"
- Runway Height: 4-3/4"
- Height of Columns: 97"
- Clearance Between Columns: 109-1/2"
- Width Between Runway Treads: 39"
- Outside Runway to Outside Runway: 79-1/2"
- Clearance Under Runways: 79-1/4"
- Drive Through Width: 97"
- Height of Columns: 97"
- Power Unit: 110 Volt , 1HP - (220 Volt Optional)
- Shipping Weight: 2,350 lbs.
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Standard lift colors include black
Forward Lift EFP9 Four Post Home / Hobby Vehicle Lift Reviews
Add your review