Forward Lift F10 Two Post Lift
Forward Lift F10 Two Post Lift 10,000 lbs. Capacity | Symmetric Columns, Direct Pull, Clear Floor
The F10 2 Post surface mounted lifts,w/ three stage front arms, an affordable 10,000 pound lift that's engineered to perform. Includes: Quick Change Height Adapters
The F10 Two Post Lift is ALI and ETL Certified.
Low-profile/oversized pads with multiple extensions to raise most vehicles on the road today. Includes four of each of the following extensions: 3.5", and 5". Includes 3-Stage Front Arms which allow for more versatility for getting and various vehicle frame jacking points..
The F10 is a commercial grade car lift and should not be confused with any other cheap two post vehicle lifts. This is a Forward lift so it has been engineered to preform and built to last!
The F10 lift is certified by ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) to meet American National Standard.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features and Specs
- 10,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans
- 3-stage front and 2-stage rear arms design for reaching a variety of car frame jacking points.
- Adapter storage bracket kit
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column:
- Top mounted | Direct pull lifting technology | Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
- Third party tested by ETL and certifed by ALI
- Powder coat, oven baked finish
- Symmetric lifting
- Total Capacity: 10,000lbs
- Overall Height: 143-1/8" (3642mm)
- Height to Shut-Off: 137-34" (3499mm)
- Minimum Adapter Height (standard adapters): 3-5/8" (93mm)
- Maximum Lifting Height: 76" (1930mm)
- Overall Floor Width: 137" (3480mm) or optional 131" (3327mm)
- Inside Column Width: 115" (2921mm)or optional 109" (2769mm)
- Drive Through: 105" (2667mm) or optional 99" (2515mm)
- Adapter Heights: 3-1/2"and 5"
- Voltage/Amps: 208/230, 20 Amps
- Motor: 2HP/1-Phase*
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 144" (3658mm)
- *Optional 3-Phase available